PDA

View Full Version : Adidas410s is ROM

Adidas410s
02-06-2008, 11:32 AM
...from another website. I have maybe 6 posts in 2 years on the Texas Tech scout site. This morning I commented that they were missing 1 player from the list of kids that had faxed in their LOI. I didn't tell them who it was since the info was from the TT Rivals site...next thing I know I'm ROM'd. HA!!!

nobogey72
02-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
...from another website. I have maybe 6 posts in 2 years on the Texas Tech scout site. This morning I commented that they were missing 1 player from the list of kids that had faxed in their LOI. I didn't tell them who it was since the info was from the TT Rivals site...next thing I know I'm ROM'd. HA!!!

For some of us relative newcomers to the board, what does that mean?:confused: :confused:

Adidas410s
02-06-2008, 11:47 AM
ROM = Read Only Member

Ranger Mom
02-06-2008, 11:50 AM

Troublemaker!!

44INAROW
02-06-2008, 12:25 PM
trouble-maker :D

good you'll have more time to spend here ;)

GWOOD
02-06-2008, 06:38 PM

Hey Adidas. Are you sure you are giving us the whole story? Are you sure it wasn't something like "You are missing 1 player...you incompetent idiots?"

Not that you would ever say anything like that.;)