PDA

View Full Version : Pirate4State

AP Panther Fan
02-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Know how to tell it is baseball/softball season?
the wind is blowing 30 - 40 mph on a daily basis.:mad:

Where are your girls scrimmaging this week?

pirate4state
02-06-2008, 10:36 AM
We scrimmaged TM last night and got pummled!!! :eek: :eek:

I'm surprised that Phil didn't rush home and tell everyone about the 3 run HR that was hit out of our park last night in those winds!!! Of course, the wind was blowing out. ;)

Oh and we scrimmage Gp on Saturday.

AP Panther Fan
02-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
We scrimmaged TM last night and got pummled!!! :eek: :eek:

I'm surprised that Phil didn't rush home and tell everyone about the 3 run HR that was hit out of our park last night in those winds!!! Of course, the wind was blowing out. ;)

Oh and we scrimmage Gp on Saturday.

Who knocked it over, y'all or TM? Didn't Phil say last year that he had never seen one hit over the fence in Sinton, or did I just dream that?:thinking:

Anyway, I bet you were miserable out there last night.

Is GP during the day?

pirate4state
02-06-2008, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Who knocked it over, y'all or TM? Didn't Phil say last year that he had never seen one hit over the fence in Sinton, or did I just dream that?:thinking:

Anyway, I bet you were miserable out there last night.

Is GP during the day?

TM. I thought he did. That was the first time I've ever seen one hit out of our park.

The wind was horrible. I was working in the concession stand for all but 2 innings and I shouldn't have moved from my safe spot. LOL.

Yes, Gp is at 10 am (JV) & Noon (Varsity). Wanna come to Sinton? :D

AP Panther Fan
02-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Yes, Gp is at 10 am (JV) & Noon (Varsity). Wanna come to Sinton? :D

I might, maybe we could have lunch too. I am pretty sure our scrimmage is Friday night (since I have to make a quick run to Corpus today for sliders and batting glove):mad:

One of these days she is going to surprise me and give me more than a 24 hour notice.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
02-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I might, maybe we could have lunch too. I am pretty sure our scrimmage is Friday night (since I have to make a quick run to Corpus today for sliders and batting glove):mad:

One of these days she is going to surprise me and give me more than a 24 hour notice.:rolleyes:

If she is playing Friday, let me know and I'll come over and sit with ya!! Lunch sounds good.

Well, in C's defense - you do have more than 24 hours notice! :p :p :D

AP Panther Fan
02-06-2008, 11:04 AM

Well, in C's defense - you do have more than 24 hours notice! :p :p :D

pffft :hand:

I'll let you know....;)