PDA

View Full Version : Suns Trade for Shaquille...

JR2004
02-06-2008, 01:42 AM
Pending his passing a physical later on today in Phoenix.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Ang2C438ljXLlUWEy1OGKwM5nYcB?slug=jy-shaqdeal020508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Oh man the comedy that will ensue from this deal. Pending a physical The Big Malcontent will suit up for Phoenix whenever his over-the-hill rear end decides to start playing again. This is just way too funny to see Phoenix ruin any chance they had at a title this season or anytime in the near future.

I just can't believe how Riles fleeced Phoenix so badly on this. If not for Memphis giving away Gasol for nothing, Kerr and Co. down in Phoenix would be the laughingstock of the league for shipping out Shawn Marion for a guy on his last legs. I don't care how badly the chemistry is between Marion and Stoudemire. This is just embarrassing for Phoenix.

injuredinmelee
02-06-2008, 06:57 AM
i thought this was a joke when I saw the ticker opn ESPN. I lay there thinking ' man its already April? Where did the time go?'

DeeStroyer71
02-06-2008, 09:15 AM
no and way

crzyjournalist03
02-06-2008, 10:55 AM
I really figured that if Shaq were going anywhere, he'd end up in Dallas...but Phoenix definitely gave up way more than Dallas ever would have!

Maroon87
02-06-2008, 08:28 PM
So by this trade I'm assuming the Suns are going to a half-court, grind-it-out style?:thinking:

I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.;)