PDA

View Full Version : From Beginning to End

kepdawg
02-06-2008, 12:38 AM
I am interested in hearing some stories of your first time on the football field as well as your last time. Feel free to include your first time ever or first time on varsity. I'm most interested in the last time and the whole experience.

I don't remember my first or last time. I was in Buna for 7th grade and to be honest football wasn't memorable at all! I was in Denison for my last game. It ended up being my last game of 8th grade. At the time I did not expect it to be my last time, but I messed my knee up in offseason and ended up never getting on the field again. I do know that we won that last game!

So now it's story time! Let's hear them!

thewyliefan
02-06-2008, 01:12 AM
first game ever, 7th grade aginst breckinridge i actually remember we won like 12-0 because we couldnt kick xtra points. i remember not using my mouth piece most of the game because i didnt grasp the whole get your teeth jacked up thing haha

last game, senior year lost to canyon in 2nd round of playoffs. i remember gary edwards throwing a pick in the end of the game and getting decleated by some Dline men trying to make the tackle and then just the shock i guess it was all over. hard to not win it all when you've put years and years of personal time into it. im sure alot of ppl on here know that

i dont count playing in the fca all star game as my last. it wasnt the same.

Old Tiger
02-06-2008, 01:17 AM
First game ever: Peewee football...played TE.....caught 2 two point conversions on a dump pass.

Greatest play ever: Freshmen year vs. Smithville JV I ran a reverse and got flipped on the sideline and landed on my feet in bounds and ran it 60+ yards for a TD.

Greatest game ever: sophomore year vs. Cameron winning the bell for the first time in 7 or 8 years.

Last game: not a good one to remember vs. Caldwell.....we lost :(