Week 3: Jasper (3A) at WOS
Week 4: Open
Week 5: Brookshire Royal (3A) vs WOS TBA

District
Week 6: Silsbee at WOS
Week 7: WOS at Hamshire-Fannett
Week 8: Bridge City at WOS
Week 9: WOS at Hardin-Jefferson
Week 10: Orangefield at WOS No Bay City. Iwas just getting use to going to Pearland to watch this game.

setxsports
02-06-2008, 01:45 AM
WOS had them scheduled then Bay City called and didn't want to play.

kepdawg
02-06-2008, 02:29 AM
Does BC have a coach yet?

gato 76
02-06-2008, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Does BC have a coach yet?

Bay City not playing wos im sorry to see that,i look foward to that hard hitting game every year.As of today bay city does not have h/c yet.The only name i have heard being tossed around is d/b coach Robert Blackmon.He should have got the job last time,he is a local coach that will stay put if he were to get it.Bay City is also looking for a new Supt. to.

Old Green
02-06-2008, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by gato 76
Bay City not playing wos im sorry to see that,i look foward to that hard hitting game every year.As of today bay city does not have h/c yet.The only name i have heard being tossed around is d/b coach Robert Blackmon.He should have got the job last time,he is a local coach that will stay put if he were to get it.Bay City is also looking for a new Supt. to. Robert would be a great coach for BC. He use to help Trooper Taylor put on football camps in Cuero. School board should give him a chance.

gato 76
02-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Robert would be a great coach for BC. He use to help Trooper Taylor put on football camps in Cuero. School board should give him a chance.

I agree Old Green i know he not in for the money,the guy played in the NFL for 10-12 yrs.The school board needs to give him a chance.Another 2 names that might put there names in are Mike Zierline Lamar Cons former OC For Lydell Wilson.I think with the Supt going out he might consider it,the other name i heard was Mike Trebig the hc/ad at Palacios.