PDA

View Full Version : new info on wylies schedule

thewyliefan
02-05-2008, 09:21 PM
a couple of wylie players told me that its going to be vernon, LH, waco LV, and canyon will be the 4a they play. i think that they said those are the only pre district games they have

michaelp23
02-05-2008, 09:41 PM
I heard from a VERY reliable scource that its Frenship, Vernon, Liberty Hill, Waco La Vega and one other TBD. Maybe Canyon has been added since I spoke to this person, but I know LH and Frenship are on there, unless something drastic happened.

thewyliefan
02-05-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by michaelp23
I heard from a VERY reliable scource that its Frenship, Vernon, Liberty Hill, Waco La Vega and one other TBD. Maybe Canyon has been added since I spoke to this person, but I know LH and Frenship are on there, unless something drastic happened.

yea thats right, i forgot frenship is in there. thanks for reminding me. they play 4a canyon and frenship.

slingshot
02-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Yeah. Top that Brownwood!:p
This is getting somewhat funny--The new game of "our schedule is more ridiculously harder than yours!". And to think that ours last year was rated the 2nd stoutest in 3A!!!

BEAST
02-05-2008, 11:10 PM
Stephenville makes up easily for Frenship. Hell, we dogged Frenship by 3tds in the Mustang Bowl a few years back. Brownwood will win the district.

BEAST

thewyliefan
02-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
Stephenville makes up easily for Frenship. Hell, we dogged Frenship by 3tds in the Mustang Bowl a few years back. Brownwood will win the district.

BEAST

sure....sure they will.....:rolleyes:

Mustangpride09
02-06-2008, 12:20 AM
Sorry, Wylie is winning district next year, and the year after that. Brownwood might not make playoffs in 09 if the sophmore class is a bad as they were the last time I watched them.