PDA

View Full Version : Clyde Bulldogs 3A down to 2A

nobogey72
02-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Ok, now then. Now's your chance. After years and years of ragging on Wylie, in the paper, letters to the editor, etc. about how many kids Wylie has and that it's not a fair fight...... Now lets see......... You and your whiny rearended fans are one of the biggest schools in class 2A. So, if your theory is right about Wylie's success being only due to more kids, then I want to be the first to congratulate you (in advance) on winning district in every sport (and maybe even state in a couple) for the next decade or so. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Letter to the Editor to follow (if I can think of a new name to use):D

Texasfootball2
02-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Ok, now then. Now's your chance. After years and years of ragging on Wylie, in the paper, letters to the editor, etc. about how many kids Wylie has and that it's not a fair fight...... Now lets see......... You and your whiny rearended fans are one of the biggest schools in class 2A. So, if your theory is right about Wylie's success being only due to more kids, then I want to be the first to congratulate you (in advance) on winning district in every sport (and maybe even state in a couple) for the next decade or so. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Letter to the Editor to follow (if I can think of a new name to use):D :clap: :D :thumbsup: :cheerl: :wave: :D

pirate4state
02-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Tell me how you REALLY feel!!! hahahaha :D

DaHop72
02-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Tell me how you REALLY feel!!! hahahaha :D Really nobogey, don't candy-coat it.:D :D

charlesrixey
02-05-2008, 04:09 PM
we shall see

so are we saying that size really does matter?

Sweetwater Red
02-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Hey Lakers is cool!:mad:

Even though he's from Clyde and roots for the L.A.Lakers.:thinking:

Now that I think about it...nevermind.:D :devil:

Texasfootball2
02-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
we shall see

Of course size matters. That's why you have plain and peanut M&M's. Speaking of M&M's, "they melt in your mouth, not in your hands".:thinking: :D

pero chato
02-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Clearly Clyde cheated to get into 2A like Merkel did last alignment.

J/K!!

firstdown
02-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by pero chato
Clearly Clyde cheated to get into 2A like Merkel did last alignment.

J/K!!

and Pilot Point --- 428.5 my butt.

Adidas410s
02-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
That's what she said...

http://courtneyphillips.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/the-office-michael-scott.jpg

lakers
02-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hey Lakers is cool!:mad:

Even though he's from Clyde and roots for the L.A.Lakers.:thinking:

Now that I think about it...nevermind.:D :devil:

Man Red thats harsh, yea im from clyde and proud of it,
but im definetly not a l.a. lakers fan,
its spurs all the way for me

lakers
02-05-2008, 06:40 PM
lakers stands for something else

Sweetwater Red
02-05-2008, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by lakers
lakers stands for something else

Oh! My Bag. :doh:

Well, atleast I half-ass tried to defend ya'll when you weren't
here.:thinking: :D

lakers
02-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Oh! My Bag. :doh:

Well, atleast I half-ass tried to defend ya'll when you weren't
here.:thinking: :D

haha thanks...

I was kinda disappointed when I heard Clyde was droppin to 2a, but I am glad we did when I heard about the district we would have been in!!!! YIKES, that district is scary!!!!

thewyliefan
02-05-2008, 09:18 PM
to bad we wont be able to hear the complaints from clyde when ever cisco starts to whoop up on them. i wonder what the excuse will be then. i dont think they can use the "you school is bigger" thing

michaelp23
02-05-2008, 09:45 PM
The Clyde folks I have talked to are thrilled. But there are no more excuses. That can't play the "Big Bad Wylie" card every time they get whipped in 2A. And Cisco will have a warm welcome to 2A for them this fall!;)

wtxfootball08
02-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Learn how to spell bro. I really don't think Clyde will have to make many excuses, one they aren't going to lose to Cisco, and two Clyde doesn't have more than double the numbers of Cisco like Wylie does over Clyde... But while we are on the subject of excuses, I am anxious to see what Yall's excuses are going to be when yall are no longer district champs!? I'm sure we'll just be hearing people like you remanessing about the past and how yall beat clyde before they dropped to 2-a. I have a ? though... How cool do you feel being out of high school and still tearing it up on the DL??

injuredinmelee
02-10-2008, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by wtxfootball08
Learn how to spell bro. I really don't think Clyde will have to make many excuses, one they aren't going to lose to Cisco, and two Clyde doesn't have more than double the numbers of Cisco like Wylie does over Clyde... But while we are on the subject of excuses, I am anxious to see what Yall's excuses are going to be when yall are no longer district champs!? I'm sure we'll just be hearing people like you remanessing about the past and how yall beat clyde before they dropped to 2-a. I have a ? though... How cool do you feel being out of high school and still tearing it up on the DL??

he is oboviously not half as cool as you are.

thewyliefan
02-11-2008, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
he is oboviously not half as cool as you are.

i guess its bad to support a school you graduated from? hmmm in that case lets just shut down the low so wtxfootball08 wont have to read all the stuff people WONT be talking about since they arent 3a ne more and nobody really cares.....

thewyliefan
02-11-2008, 01:11 AM
Learn how to spell bro.....

and i really dont think this is a spelling contest

DaHop72
02-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Learn how to spell bro. I really don't think Clyde will have to make many excuses, one they aren't going to lose to Cisco, and two Clyde doesn't have more than double the numbers of Cisco like Wylie does over Clyde... But while we are on the subject of excuses, I am anxious to see what Yall's excuses are going to be when yall are no longer district champs!? I'm sure we'll just be hearing people like you remanessing about the past and how yall beat clyde before they dropped to 2-a. I have a ? though... How cool do you feel being out of high school and still tearing it up on the DL?? Speaking of spelling, this is the correct spelling of reminiscing. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. And as for the grammar above...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

pero chato
02-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Speaking of spelling, this is the correct spelling of reminiscing. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. And as for the grammar above...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks, DaHop, I was just about to go get the dictionary for that spelling.
I would at this time like to offer an excuse if we don't win district this year. Drum roll please....."If we don't win district, it's because we were beaten by a better team(s)." Hows that for a radical excuse?

DaHop72
02-11-2008, 09:52 AM
I would at this time like to offer an excuse if we don't win district this year. Drum roll please....."If we don't win district, it's because we were beaten by a better team(s)." Hows that for a radical excuse? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
02-11-2008, 11:54 AM
I would at this time like to offer an excuse if we don't win district this year. Drum roll please....."If we don't win district, it's because we were beaten by a better team(s)." Hows that for a radical excuse?

Actually, if we don't win district next year it will probably be because the refs cheated, or, because the other team scored more points than us. One or the other.:D

thewyliefan
02-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Actually, if we don't win district next year it will probably be because the refs cheated, or, because the other team scored more points than us. One or the other.:D

im sure it will be because of the one, not the other:p

LH Panther Mom
02-11-2008, 01:05 PM

:hand: :hand: Pssshhhh! No one will buy that! But at least you have over 6 months to come up with something better. :p :devil:

injuredinmelee
02-11-2008, 01:10 PM

i would have def had to of gone to the dictionary for that one too.

STANG RED
02-11-2008, 01:32 PM

Cheating refs is what always kills us.:( Of course us poor little Sweetwaterites can never afford to pay as much as you big shot Wylieans cans.:p :devil:

And for those of you who dont know the whole story. Wylie actually has an enrollment of over 5000, but lines the pockets of all UIL officials every couple years with huge wads of money just to keep them in 3A. :D

Texasfootball2
02-11-2008, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Cheating refs is what always kills us.:( Of course us poor little Sweetwaterites can never afford to pay as much as you big shot Wylieans cans.:p :devil:

And for those of you who dont know the whole story. Wylie actually has an enrollment of over 5000, but lines the pockets of all UIL officials every couple years with huge wads of money just to keep them in 3A. :D :D :) :eek: :thumbsup: :smoker:

thewyliefan
02-11-2008, 03:38 PM

And for those of you who dont know the whole story. Wylie actually has an enrollment of over 5000, but lines the pockets of all UIL officials every couple years with huge wads of money just to keep them in 3A. :D

:clap: brilliant

nobogey72
02-11-2008, 04:14 PM

We pay the UIL officials and the refs with money that we make selling steroids and other performing enhancing stuff to our student athletes. If the kids can't afford it, we let them pay it out. We charge them 21% interest on the payout part. It's a good business.:D :D

injuredinmelee
02-11-2008, 04:29 PM
We pay the UIL officials and the refs with money that we make selling steroids and other performing enhancing stuff to our student athletes. If the kids can't afford it, we let them pay it out. We charge them 21% interest on the payout part. It's a good business.:D :D

the left over money still go to support the student housing we are building for all the recruits?

thewyliefan
02-11-2008, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
the left over money still go to support the student housing we are building for all the recruits?

of course it does

STANG RED
02-11-2008, 05:53 PM

I knew we had been doing something wrong. I guess free passes to the rattlesnake roundup and all the snake meat you can eat in one setting just wasnt appealing enough to them. :confused:
This last time we even tried throwing in comp tickets to the mexican dance on Friday night, but that didnt work either.:(

In light of this new district realignment, if we ever do get them out here now, we may have a pit or two of pissed off rattlesnakes to introduce them to.:devil: