PDA

View Full Version : Port Isabel

Mrs. G
09-13-2002, 11:10 PM
Way to go Port Isabel!! How about those Tarpons? Now what do all of you "wanna be" coaches have to say. I say all of you go back to school and get your degree so that you can go out and get your own team since you seem to have all of the answers.
I say post only positive comments about the team because the only ones you're hurting are the Tarpon players that read this message board. They are young and impressionable.
Missle and all of you other Tarpon football players, great job tonight. Good luck in the rest of your games. Keep your heads held high and listen to your coaches. They know what they are doing because they spend countless hours studying film, scouting other teams, and coming up with game plans.

Kool Tarpon 21
09-14-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. G:
Way to go Port Isabel!! How about those Tarpons? Now what do all of you "wanna be" coaches have to say. I say all of you go back to school and get your degree so that you can go out and get your own team since you seem to have all of the answers.
I say post only positive comments about the team because the only ones you're hurting are the Tarpon players that read this message board. They are young and impressionable.
Missle and all of you other Tarpon football players, great job tonight. Good luck in the rest of your games. Keep your heads held high and listen to your coaches. They know what they are doing because they spend countless hours studying film, scouting other teams, and coming up with game plans.

Thanks Mrs.G. I don't know who you are, but thank you very much. We had a good game and our coaches coached us well. The next step is to take on the Los Fresnos Falcons. I know you're from there. It's just a game and I don't care who wins as long as we try our best. Hope to see you all there.

TarponR13K
09-15-2002, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. G:

i dont know who exactly or what exactly you're talking about but most of what Ive seen that could be taken how you've taken it was just people interested in the Tarpons giving their opinions on possible options. I've never seen anybody say that the coaches sucks because they don't do things the way they'd like to see them done. That's what this board is for, for people to get together and discuss things like that, maybe discuss how a recent game could have been made better. I see nothing wrong with that. If it's not what you're talking about then sorry but that's all I can think of that you're talking about. Some of them ARE football coaches...

TarponR13K
09-15-2002, 01:46 PM
sorry i dont mean to insult you or come off as defensive or anything it's just that people are just discussing whatever they think may help the team. they arent here to put down the team.