PDA

View Full Version : Z-motion from Vernon

vet93
11-16-2002, 08:21 PM
I thought your son (#35) played a great game. I thought that he was Vernon's best reciever and DB. He was also pretty slippery on punt returns. I was concerned that he may break one off on us. He seems to have some speed and good football sense. He is a good possesion type reciever. He should do real well next year as a senior. I know that you are real proud of your boy and you should be. Congratulations on a fines season. Your record is not a reflection of your teams abilities.

Z motion 10 out on 2
11-16-2002, 10:32 PM
Vet93:

Thanks for the accolades. Yes, that was a great game and yes, I think my son played well too. I was very proud of him. I hate those punt returns, I'm always afraid he is going to fumble or get taken out by some big hit. Anyway, Ballinger has a very solid team all the way around. Great defense that #77 was a player! They all played well. The QB was very accurate and that short passing game was very good. Posey is the best back that Vernon has faced all year. You were not kidding saying that he is a load! Great player. Ballinger has so many tools to use...very balanced. I'm hoping that the Vernon players don't feel so low because they played well and didn't give up. Anyway, great game and good luck to you guys in the next round.