PDA

View Full Version : Jr2004....

kaorder1999
02-05-2008, 10:58 AM
you see where they sent home the Velt principal yesterday...interesting!

JR2004
02-05-2008, 11:06 AM
I actually just went and read it...WOW...Now they're going to try and bring assault charges? This woman's career is OVER. I kinda wonder if they're going to go after the assistant principal, Coach Phillips. Well he's not a coach anymore, but he was on coach on Madison's staff when we started winning again. That whole school is going to explode with the way things are going.

This is going to get really, really ugly. If I were Coach Daniels I might be looking for a junior high to head back to until his retirement can kick in.

kaorder1999
02-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
I actually just went and read it...WOW...Now they're going to try and bring assault charges? This woman's career is OVER. I kinda wonder if they're going to go after the assistant principal, Coach Phillips. Well he's not a coach anymore, but he was on coach on Madison's staff when we started winning again. That whole school is going to explode with the way things are going.

This is going to get really, really ugly. If I were Coach Daniels I might be looking for a junior high to head back to until his retirement can kick in.

im betting she will get a job downtown as an assistant sup or something. HAHA. Just kidding! Im thinking about going to the Junior High level in Dallas so I have a better chance getting a head coaching gig!

JR2004
02-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Im thinking about going to the Junior High level in Dallas so I have a better chance getting a head coaching gig!

lol...Some of our coaches got a laugh out of how AM went about hiring their coach. You and our DC seem to be in the same boat.

kaorder1999
02-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
lol...Some of our coaches got a laugh out of how AM went about hiring their coach. You and our DC seem to be in the same boat.

I just cant believe downtown doesnt have more say so. If one of those coaches screw up...the media doesnt call the principla that hired them, they call the AD's downtown!

JR2004
02-05-2008, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
I just cant believe downtown doesnt have more say so. If one of those coaches screw up...the media doesnt call the principla that hired them, they call the AD's downtown!

It's a weird deal, but everything goes through the principal. They're kinda like the GM of each school. The guys downtown have their say, but they usually only step up and do some work behind the scenes if they're trying to further things for a friend.

(Note to KA...Become friends with Goree Johnson. Good things seem to happen to folks who do that.) :)