PDA

View Full Version : Most annoying thing about Super Bowl Parties

eagles_victory
02-04-2008, 05:47 PM
The last 3 super bowl parties ive been to this has happened. People are so loud and disrupstive when the game is on but then the commercials come on and everyone starts shhhhing people and telling everyone to be quiet.

Maroon87
02-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
The last 3 super bowl parties ive been to this has happened. People are so loud and disrupstive when the game is on but then the commercials come on and everyone starts shhhhing people and telling everyone to be quiet.

Actually during the game the women are asking 5,000 questions about "why'd they do that? what does that mean?" and THEN they get quiet during the commercials.

piratebg
02-04-2008, 05:59 PM
The party I was at was good. No loud disruptions. The women were in to the game, drinking, cheering, and betting money. The kids were playing good together and not be disruptive at all. At halftime, we all sang along with Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers. It was fun. :D

Antec
02-04-2008, 06:14 PM
I won 2nd and 3rd quarters for $50 each and almost won the 4th if NY wouldn't have scored TD in final minute

We had Mexican food catered by Diamond S in Wharton

Also had margaritas and tons of snacks

thatsminty
02-04-2008, 08:31 PM
nah, what's annoying is that one token guy who never played football in his life demanding that he knows more than anyone in that room....

and declares he knows more than the dude who went to state and had a scholarship for the sport.

THATS annoying.

injuredinmelee
02-04-2008, 08:33 PM
my bro in law has a really really bad habit of talking through every single commercial and tell you what is about to happen. He also says the lines as they are being said on tv. Apparently he watched some show on sat night that previewed a bunch of the ads during the game.

That and kids running in front of the tv.