PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater: 230 wins in 24 seasons

WOS87
02-04-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm in the process of updating all the histories to add in the 2007 season and I'm trying to extend back further on as many as I can. Are there any Sweetwater oldtimers out there who might be able to help me out with 7 game scores I'm missing back from the '84 and '85 seasons? If I can get those, I should be able to extend the history back several decades further without much difficulty.

From 1984-2007 Sweetwater logged more wins than any other team currently in Region I-3A (using either the new or old alignment) and would rank #4 statewide among all current 3A programs over the same period of time.

In those 24 seasons they qualified for the playoffs 21 times which is amazing, especially considering that in the 24 seasons prior to 1984 (from 1960-1983) they qualified only once - losing in the bi-district round in 1964.

The other amazing thing is that 1964 was the last time Sweetwater actually lost a Bi-district playoff game. (They lost the 1st playoff games they played in '88, '90 and '92 but in all 3 cases, Sweetwater happened to be in a district which had a 1st round playoff bye so those games all were actually Area round games).

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/thsf/s/sweetwater.gif

Sweetwater Red
02-04-2008, 01:44 PM
We won 50-0 in all the games you're missing.:D :devil:

I'll try looking them up.

WOS87
02-04-2008, 01:48 PM
I do know that all three of the scores I'm missing from '85 were shutouts.....

DU_stud04
02-04-2008, 02:32 PM
someone go to the big room at the field house and get the man his scores. they have them posted up(or atleast used to)

Sweetwater Red
02-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by WOS87
I do know that all three of the scores I'm missing from '85 were shutouts.....

My year books are long gone. I work with several that went to
school along the same time. Now it's just a matter of catching
up to them and seeing if they still have theirs.

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
someone go to the big room at the field house and get the man his scores. they have them posted up(or atleast used to)

Yeah I haven't been up there in 5 years so I don't know if they are still there. Someone call Coach Mayes, he would know.

Sweetwater Red
02-04-2008, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
Yeah I haven't been up there in 5 years so I don't know if they are still there. Someone call Coach Mayes, he would know.

I called the field house. The secretary is the only one there. I
left my name and number. She'll have someone call me back
that can help us.:D

Curly
02-04-2008, 03:20 PM
SHS 46 Lakeview 13
SHS 33 Andrews 6
SHS 54 Pecos 0
SHS 29 F. Stockton 10

SHS 51 Clyde 0
SHS 42 Breck 0
SHS 41 F. Stockton 0

Sweetwater Red
02-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Curly
SHS 46 Lakeview 13
SHS 33 Andrews 6
SHS 54 Pecos 0
SHS 29 F. Stockton 10

SHS 51 Clyde 0
SHS 42 Breck 0
SHS 41 F. Stockton 0

:tongue: :D

You must work in the field house.:thinking: :devil:

Curly
02-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
:tongue: :D

You must work in the field house.:thinking: :devil:

NOPE
Self Employed
just have a lot of information

crzyjournalist03
02-04-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Curly
NOPE
Self Employed
just have a lot of information

remind me never to get myself in a position that would allow you to blackmail me...

Sweetwater Red
02-04-2008, 03:42 PM
I'm in the process of updating all the histories to add in the 2007 season and I'm trying to extend back further on as many as I can. Are there any Sweetwater oldtimers out there who might be able to help me out with 7 game scores I'm missing back from the '84 and '85 seasons? If I can get those, I should be able to extend the history back several decades further without much difficulty.

From 1984-2007 Sweetwater logged more wins than any other team currently in Region I-3A (using either the new or old alignment) and would rank #4 statewide among all current 3A programs over the same period of time.

In those 24 seasons they qualified for the playoffs 21 times which is amazing, especially considering that in the 24 seasons prior to 1984 (from 1960-1983) they qualified only once - losing in the bi-district round in 1964.

The other amazing thing is that 1964 was the last time Sweetwater actually lost a Bi-district playoff game. (They lost the 1st playoff games they played in '88, '90 and '92 but in all 3 cases, Sweetwater happened to be in a district which had a 1st round playoff bye so those games all were actually Area round games).

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/thsf/s/sweetwater.gif

In 1984 we beat Snyder 48-7 not 42-7...seriously.

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-04-2008, 08:30 PM
ttt
I just like seeing this.

WOS87
02-05-2008, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the rapid response!!

I've added quite a bit more on to the history as you can see.... so I guess the title of the thread should be changed to 402 wins in 58 seasons...

...but that doesn't have quite the same ring to it. There's a chunk of 15 seasons in the middle that I will be adding in (probably later today) after I get home from work.

And unfortunately, another 7 game scores have popped up as quite difficult for me to find (these coming from the '80, '81 and '83 seasons). With this history that now makes 4 of the 6 teams in the new district for which I have compiled histories going back to at least 1951.

Breckenridge (Partial History back to 1950) (http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showtopic=32760)

Brownwood (Complete History back to 1951) (http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showtopic=13112)

Snyder (Complete History back to 1928) (http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showtopic=14756)

I guess I need to get to work on Graham and Ab Wylie next....

WOS87
02-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Immense thanks to Curly for his invaluable help in filling in the few remaining holes I had in the research I had done. Those 12 missing seasons from 1960-1971 are slowly being added in and should be completely filled in very shortly.

SWMustang
02-05-2008, 10:13 PM
I really like seeing this too. Especially the 80''s when I was in school and we beat them 11 times in that time span. 1982 was an especially good year because we played them twice - and won both times.

Sweetwater Red
02-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I really like seeing this too. Especially the 80''s when I was in school and we beat them 11 times in that time span. 1982 was an especially good year because we played them twice - and won both times.

I know and Snyder calls us their rival.:rolleyes:

That's like the Washington Generals calling the Harlem
Globetrotters their rival isn't it?:thinking: :D :devil:

SWMustang
02-06-2008, 09:46 AM
I know and Snyder calls us their rival.:rolleyes:

That's like the Washington Generals calling the Harlem
Globetrotters their rival isn't it?:thinking: :D :devil:

yeah - Snyder used to be like an open date for Sweetwater - all the second string got to play the second half. One year I think we just sent the JV to play 'em.

Black_Magic
02-06-2008, 11:51 AM
yeah - Snyder used to be like an open date for Sweetwater - all the second string got to play the second half. One year I think we just sent the JV to play 'em. Funny how things have turned around isnt it:p This will be the first time SW misses the playoffs in a long time ay?;) Boy, how times change. Snyder goes from winning a total of 2 playoff games in like 35 years to winning 6 in the last 2 years. Times sure have changed.:p

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Funny how things have turned around isnt it:p This will be the first time SW misses the playoffs in a long time ay?;) Boy, how times change. Snyder goes from winning a total of 2 playoff games in like 35 years to winning 6 in the last 2 years. Times sure have changed.:p

Talk about times changing when you win for more than 2 years in a row. This thread is about 230 win in 24 years. That is pretty impressive when Snyder gets there let us know.

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-06-2008, 12:32 PM
BM nothing to say?

DU_stud04
02-06-2008, 12:33 PM
BM nothing to say? he's looking for the 21-20 scoreboard picture.

DaHop72
02-06-2008, 12:39 PM
BM nothing to say? http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4880/arghfr3.gif

Black_Magic
02-06-2008, 12:40 PM
Its a true sign that things are going down hill when you need to start going back 20 -30 years to make you feel good. Nobody said it was not good. never even mentioned that. Funny you guys take a shot then get mad when they take A shot back. but then again thats how you guys have always been. Remember I didnt bring snyder into this discusion. you did that. or do we want to ignore that fact.;)

DU_stud04
02-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Its a true sign that things are going down hill when you need to start going back 20 -30 years to make you feel good. Nobody said it was not good. never even mentioned that. Funny you guys take a shot then get mad when they take A shot back. but then again thats how you guys have always been. Remember I didnt bring snyder into this discusion. you did that. or do we want to ignore that fact.;) i like ignoring the facts... it makes me feel better.

DaHop72
02-06-2008, 12:47 PM
he's looking for the 21-20 scoreboard picture. You mean this one??:devil: :devil:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/a3-1.jpg

;) ;)

DU_stud04
02-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You mean this one??:devil: :devil: its not there hops. maybe its just scared of me :D

DaHop72
02-06-2008, 12:50 PM
its not there hops. maybe its just scared of me :D http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

After all, you are the juggernaut.
:D

DU_stud04
02-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You mean this one??:devil: :devil:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/a3-1.jpg

;) ;) my picture looks different than yours
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/mexmustangs04/a3-1.jpg

WOS87
02-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Snyder goes from winning a total of 2 playoff games in like 35 years to winning 6 in the last 2 years. Times sure have changed.:p

More like 3 playoff wins in 71 years (1932-2002) - one win in 1978 and two wins in 1990

To put it in perspective, Sweetwater has won 16 playoff games since 2000 which is one more than Snyder has won in the past 76 seasons combined (1932-2007)

SWMustang
02-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Its a true sign that things are going down hill when you need to start going back 20 -30 years to make you feel good. Nobody said it was not good. never even mentioned that. Funny you guys take a shot then get mad when they take A shot back. but then again thats how you guys have always been. Remember I didnt bring snyder into this discusion. you did that. or do we want to ignore that fact.;)

I was just taking a stroll down memory lane. It's OK if you need to lash out at us - futility can bring out the worst in people. I brought Snyder into it because we hate losing to them - and thankfully it doesn't happen very often. You have to admit, a whole decade of dominance is pretty impressive, wouldn't you say?

Sweetwater Red
02-06-2008, 01:38 PM
More like 3 playoff wins in 71 years (1932-2002) - one win in 1978 and two wins in 1990

To put it in perspective, Sweetwater has won 16 playoff games since 2000 which is one more than Snyder has won in the past 76 seasons combined (1932-2007)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Take that ya bunch a losers! :devil: :D :devil:

ASUFrisbeeStud
02-06-2008, 01:39 PM

BURN

To be in a rivalry, don't both teams have to win some?

Sweetwater Red
02-06-2008, 01:42 PM
I was just taking a stroll down memory lane. It's OK if you need to lash out at us - futility can bring out the worst in people. I brought Snyder into it because we hate losing to them - and thankfully it doesn't happen very often. You have to admit, a whole decade of dominance is pretty impressive, wouldn't you say?

It was funny. I was sitting here reading the Down Low and
Steam's song "Na Na Na...Na Na Na...Hey Hey Hey...Goodbye"
played on my internet radio. I remember our student section
singing that song half way through the second quarter when
we'd play Snyder back in the day.:D :D :D

SWMustang
02-06-2008, 01:43 PM
It was funny. I was sitting here reading the Down Low and
Steam's song "Na Na Na...Na Na Na...Hey Hey Hey...Goodbye"
played on my internet radio. I remember our student section
singing that song half way through the second quarter when
we'd play Snyder back in the day.:D :D :D

Oh yea!!! And then we'd pull our keys out and yell "Go start the bus!" Can't figure out why those Snyder folks don't like us :thinking:

Black_Magic
02-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Your right!! thats why Sweetwater will win it all next year and why they won it all last year.... cant compete with history. I would not change places with them for all the money in the world because I know the good old history of Snyder High school football had nothing to do with Us Going to the State Semifinals 2 out of the last 3 years, and state quater final 4 times in the last 6 years. If we didnt ignore the all importan record of histroy going back 78 or how ever many years back we may have not won any games at all in the last 6 years. According to history we should not have done a thing in the last 6 years. I think I will continue to think about the present and last 2-3 years to gage success. It all boils down to "what have you done lately"? IMO. So count those games and be proud. what ever makes your boat float. as for me we will continue to ignore what history says snyder will do or cant do and we should keep making one of the best programs in the state.

pirate4state
02-06-2008, 02:26 PM
OH SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:devil: :D :D :devil:

Okay, I feel better now! :cool:

Sweetwater Red
02-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Your right!! thats why Sweetwater will win it all next year and why they won it all last year.... cant compete with history. I would not change places with them for all the money in the world because I know the good old history of Snyder High school football had nothing to do with Us Going to the State Semifinals 2 out of the last 3 years, and state quater final 4 times in the last 6 years. If we didnt ignore the all importan record of histroy going back 78 or how ever many years back we may have not won any games at all in the last 6 years. According to history we should not have done a thing in the last 6 years. I think I will continue to think about the present and last 2-3 years to gage success. It all boils down to "what have you done lately"? IMO. So count those games and be proud. what ever makes your boat float. as for me we will continue to ignore what history says snyder will do or cant do and we should keep making one of the best programs in the state.

Where ya'll gonna move in the next RB that takes you to the
quarter or semi-finals from?:thinking:

Ranger Mom
02-06-2008, 02:30 PM
What's sad is this....when the realignment came out, I didn't first look to see who all Greenwood was in with....I looked to see if Snyder and Sweetwater were back in the same district!!

My heart sunk a little when I saw they were, and when I saw Brownwood in there too, along with Abilene Wylie, I felt almost sick for second!!:p :p

Stownhorse
02-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What's sad is this....when the realignment came out, I didn't first look to see who all Greenwood was in with....I looked to see if Snyder and Sweetwater were back in the same district!!

My heart sunk a little when I saw they were, and when I saw Brownwood in there too, along with Abilene Wylie, I felt almost sick for second!!:p :p

:clap: Im glad they are back in the same dist. but its gunna suck on the board. :speech:

Ranger Mom
02-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
:clap: Im glad they are back in the same dist. but its gunna suck on the board. :speech:

I already dread it!!:eek:

DaHop72
02-06-2008, 02:35 PM
quarter or semi-finals from?:thinking: He's already here, wears #5.:thumbsup:

ronwx5x
02-06-2008, 02:38 PM

"Almost" sick? Will other people even be able to post on the 3ADL next year? And the real question will be, "Why bother. It's all decided in one district anyway". Oh well, should make for a lot of new posters from Region 1.

SWMustang
02-06-2008, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
"Almost" sick? Will other people even be able to post on the 3ADL next year? And the real question will be, "Why bother. It's all decided in one district anyway". Oh well, should make for a lot of new posters from Region 1.

Why does it infuriate everyone else? You know what's going on in this thread - you don't have to come back to it. Just like birds know to fly south for the winter, mustangs by nature attack tigers. It's what we do and who we are. The kitties enjoy being our Lex Luther.

SWMustang
02-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse

It's gonna be awesome! I can't wait.

ronwx5x
02-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Why does it infuriate everyone else? You know what's going on in this thread - you don't have to come back to it. Just like birds know to fly south for the winter, mustangs by nature attack tigers. It's what we do and who we are. The kitties enjoy being our Lex Luther.

Infuriate? You evidently do not understand the true meaning of that term. You also seem unprepared to accept a little bit of joshing. Maybe you need to stay away for a while until your hackles calm down.

DU_stud04
02-06-2008, 03:01 PM
someone needs to tell witchywoman that she needs to come back since we're playing this year. she was fun

Black_Magic
02-06-2008, 03:03 PM
quarter or semi-finals from?:thinking: Well Will Clay is signing with Sam Houston State today. He was born and raised in Snyder as I understand and Rushed for over 3100 yards. So we will have to replace him. Do have a few to replace him. #5 is a good back and would have started for most of the teams in the state at Tailback last year but played fullback instead. We have plenty. 5 return on O and 6 Return on D. Should be just fine. You sound worried.:D

Sweetwater Red
02-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Infuriate? You evidently do not understand the true meaning of that term. You also seem unprepared to accept a little bit of joshing. Maybe you need to stay away for a while until your hackles calm down.

You just better be glad the Woodlands(?) didn't end up in 2-3A.:thinking: :D

SWMustang
02-06-2008, 03:07 PM

calm down pahdner. I just don't understand why people get "mildly irritated" (is that more fitting?) when Snyder and Sweetwater go at it. I'm as cool as a cucumber - I think that Woodlands lifestyle has softened you up a bit.

Sweetwater Red
02-06-2008, 03:11 PM
calm down pahdner. I just don't understand why people get "mildly irritated" (is that more fitting?) when Snyder and Sweetwater go at it. I'm as cool as a cucumber - I think that Woodlands lifestyle has softened you up a bit.

It's a case of the "Haves" and "Have Nots". Weez the "Haves".
You know what I mean?:thinking:

SWMustang
02-06-2008, 03:13 PM
You just better be glad the Woodlands(?) didn't end up in 2-3A.:thinking: :D

My impression of the woodlands crowd going to a football game at the Mustang Bowl

[lady comes out of the bathroom crying]

Dad: Buffy, what's wrong my little love bunny?
Buffy: Oh snookums - I had the worst experience in that restroom. Did you know there aren't any bidets in there. I had to manually pull toilet paper from a roll to clean myslef. To make matters worse there wasn't an attendant to help me wash my hands. Oh it was horrible! Too bad Marvin Zindler's dead or I'd call to alert him to this injustice.

DaHop72
02-06-2008, 03:17 PM
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/images.jpg

:D :D

ronwx5x
02-06-2008, 03:19 PM
My impression of the woodlands crowd going to a football game at the Mustang Bowl

Buffy: Oh snookums - I had the worst experience in that restroom. Did you know there aren't any bidets in there. I had to manually pull toilet paper from a roll to clean myslef. To make matters worse there wasn't an attendant to help me wash my hands. Oh it was horrible! Too bad Marvin Zindler's dead or I'd call to alert him to this injustice.

I feel like one of those carnival games where the little fuzzy thing pops up, gets whacked, pops up and it starts all over. Truth be known, The Woodlands is where I live, not where my heart is! I grew up in the West Texas oil patch and know what high and dry really means. That'll teach me to jump in a fight where I'm outnumbered.

Sweetwater Red
02-06-2008, 03:34 PM
I feel like one of those carnival games where the little fuzzy thing pops up, gets whacked, pops up and it starts all over. Truth be known, The Woodlands is where I live, not where my heart is! I grew up in the West Texas oil patch and know what high and dry really means. That'll teach me to jump in a fight where I'm outnumbered.

Other than the 5A schools, there are no solid football programs
in West Texas other than Sweetwater, Monahans, and currently
Snyder. Where you from? Please don't say Pecos or Ft. Stockton.

SWMustang
02-06-2008, 03:36 PM

I kinda figured you had to be from somewhere other than the woodlands. They do have a nice mall there with a carousel though. He's a Lion from Ozona.

Ranger Mom
02-06-2008, 03:38 PM

Hey!!! How come she got toilet paper???

Anytime I've been there, there hasn't been any toilet paper!!!:foul: :foul:

SWMustang
02-06-2008, 03:39 PM

we roll out the red carpet when the big city types come to town. :D

Ranger Mom
02-06-2008, 03:42 PM
we roll out the red carpet when the big city types come to town. :D

So you roll out the red carpets for them, but you can't put toilet paper on the roll for the others???

I hope yall's red carpet is redder than your endzones were I was there last!!:kiss: ;)

Sweetwater Red
02-06-2008, 03:45 PM

You must have went halfway through the first quarter when the
one roll was already used up.:thinking:

Trust me. I'm right there with anybody when it comes to
bashing our current restrooms. A problem soon remedied though.:D

SWMustang
02-06-2008, 04:05 PM
So you roll out the red carpets for them, but you can't put toilet paper on the roll for the others???

I hope yall's red carpet is redder than your endzones were I was there last!!:kiss: ;)

Et tu brute? :)

I think they're having a bond election to see about getting toilet paper for the restrooms.

Ranger Mom
02-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Et tu brute? :)

I think they're having a bond election to see about getting toilet paper for the restrooms.

LOL!! I bring my own (learned that the hard way)....they need new restrooms first, to match their purty new concession stand!!:)

ronwx5x
02-07-2008, 09:21 AM
I kinda figured you had to be from somewhere other than the woodlands. They do have a nice mall there with a carousel though. He's a Lion from Ozona.

You're wrong about the mall. Way too small for the 90,000 plus extremely wealthy, decadent residents here! I hear there is a movement to change the name to Sodom.

WOS87
03-01-2008, 10:08 AM
There's a chunk of 15 seasons in the middle that I will be adding in

FYI... that missing chunk of 15 seasons is finally added in

Sweetwater Red
03-01-2008, 04:50 PM
FYI... that missing chunk of 15 seasons is finally added in

You think you can make those 10 seasons in the seventies
disappear?:thinking: :D

WOS87
03-13-2008, 02:32 PM
UPDATE: The history has been extended back to 1945. Sweetwater really hung with the big boys back in the '40's going 21-7 in district play from 1945-1949 in a district that was essentially the "Little SWC" before people began calling it that.

San Angelo won a state title in 1943 and Odessa in 1946 so it was just as much a power district back then as it was later on when Permian, Cooper and Lee joined in.

WOS87
03-14-2008, 04:25 AM
I've pushed it back to an even 70 seasons now and stopped at an interesting season in 1938. Sweetwater was in a district that consisted of 11 teams that season, which was divided into East and West zones. The West Zone consisted of only Sweetwater, Abilene, Big Spring and San Angelo. The remaining 7 teams made up the East Zone.

Since there were only 4 teams in the West Zone the teams played each other twice in district play for a total of 6 district games. The standings at the end of the double round-robin had Sweetwater and San Angelo tied at 3-1-2 each. Even though Sweetwater had beaten San Angelo once and tied in the other match (thus having the better record head-to-head), the rules at the time were to have them play an entire 3rd game to break the tie in the standings. So they played a 3rd game which Sweetwater won 7-0, advancing them to play for the district championship the next week against Eastern Zone winner Breckenridge.

I believe this is the only time I've ever found an instance of two teams playing each other 3 times in the same season in Texas high school football since the U.I.L. introduced the concept of districts playing round-robin schedules in 1924.

http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/pdf/sweetwater38a.gif
http://idisk.mac.com/cboehme69-Public/pdf/sweetwater38b.gif

WOS87
03-15-2008, 01:39 PM
UPDATE: The past 75 seasons are now pieced together going back to 1933. An interesting fact from the '33 season was that Sweetwater was in District 3-1A which at the time consisted of 5 teams, each of which is in a completely different classification today: 1A McCamey, 2A Colorado City, 3A Sweetwater, 4A Big Spring and 5A San Angelo

WOS87
03-15-2008, 10:32 PM
I made it back 82 seasons (1926-2007).... I've got multiple sources of information for the early '20's, all of which are conflicting at various points, so it could be a while before I am able to go back any further and be able to have any confidence in the accuracy of the information.

I at least now have it back far enough to cover every playoff appearance in Sweetwater's history. They qualified for the first time in 1927.

WOS87
03-16-2008, 09:42 PM
I've got multiple sources of information for the early '20's, all of which are conflicting at various points, so it could be a while before I am able to go back any further and be able to have any confidence in the accuracy of the information.

I cleared up some of the discrepancies from the early '20's as I found a completely new reference that confirmed a lot of things so I have a pretty complete history back 90 years to 1918 with only 5 scores missing.

I already have at least 28 of those first 49 games but need to get the info for 1917 in order to be able to connect the pieces together. If I can't find the 1917 data I'll post as much as I have back to the beginning so it will be as close to complete as I can get it.

ASUFrisbeeStud
03-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Amazing

WOS87
03-17-2008, 11:21 AM
Okay... this may be about as good as I will be able to do. 99 seasons with 16 scores missing. Those early years are real sketchy as there was so little coverage of individual games.

Sweetwater Red
03-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Okay... this may be about as good as I will be able to do. 99 seasons with 16 scores missing. Those early years are real sketchy as there was so little coverage of individual games.

I going to send you a PM about lunch time.:thumbsup: