PDA

View Full Version : I am tired of hiding it!!

bebo24
02-04-2008, 09:01 AM
I have been fighting something for a long time now. I have decided to come out and say it. I AM GAY!! There now its out. I have been looking at guys for a long time now . I want to be able to live a normal life and not hide it anymore.

Sweetwater Red
02-04-2008, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by bebo24
I have been fighting something for a long time now. I have decided to come out and say it. I AM GAY!! There now its out. I have been looking at guys for a long time now . I want to be able to live a normal life and not hide it anymore.

Do me a favor change your location under your user name from
West Texas to Austin.:thinking:

Rabbit'93
02-04-2008, 09:15 AM
someone must've left their computer unlocked?:devil:

Black_Magic
02-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Yep. Never leave yourself logged on!

JR2004
02-04-2008, 09:31 AM
What a fun way to begin the day...lol.

Ranger Mom
02-04-2008, 09:45 AM

So you visit a message board where no one knows you to "come out"?

Big step!!

bebo24
02-04-2008, 09:45 AM
good gosh. lesson learned, don't leave your screen name logged on in the office.

charlesrixey
02-04-2008, 09:49 AM
LOL!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
02-04-2008, 10:18 AM
D'OH!!!!

Damn office joke!

buff4ever
02-04-2008, 10:43 AM
You'll be gay to us from here on. No excuses, it's done. We will probably remind you every now and again; or ask how that's working for you.:D :D :D

JasperDog94
02-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
or ask how that's working for you.:D :D :D ...but not in detail...:speech: :speech:

buff4ever
02-04-2008, 10:49 AM
okay, true on that part. leave out the details.

Sweetwater Red
02-04-2008, 10:52 AM
I'm just wondering how many times Go Blue has pm'd him
trying to get his cell already?:thinking: :eek: :D

ronwx5x
02-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
someone must've left their computer unlocked?:devil:

The liklihood of someone finding someone's computer logged on to 3ADL, figuring out who and what the site is, then starting a new thread is pretty low. I'd say either a poor joke or someone had a change of heart about a confession!

pirate4state
02-04-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
trying to get his cell already?:thinking: :eek: :D :eek: that's just wrong, funny, but wrong! :evillol: :evillol:

what a start to a monday

LH Panther Mom
02-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
The liklihood of someone finding someone's computer logged on to 3ADL, figuring out who and what the site is, then starting a new thread is pretty low. I'd say either a poor joke or someone had a change of heart about a confession!
Or, they were logged in while at work/school, walked away from their desk/computer and someone decided to be really funny. :eek:

catdaddy
02-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Cool, we all wish we were happy.........:cheerl:

King_LeYoeNidas
02-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Queerin doesn't make the world work....

DU_stud04
02-04-2008, 02:39 PM
trying to get his cell already?:thinking: :eek: :D HAHA!!!!! funniest thing ive read in a very long time :thumbsup:

DaHop72
02-04-2008, 02:41 PM
trying to get his cell already?:thinking: :eek: :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

JR2004
02-04-2008, 03:02 PM
trying to get his cell already?:thinking: :eek: :D

Winner

DU_stud04
02-04-2008, 03:09 PM
trying to get his cell already?:thinking: :eek: :D by no response, that probably means that go blue is on a road trip already to find him :eek: :eek: :eek:

BobcatBenny
02-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Perhaps you would like to meet up for a drink after work one evening? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am tired of hiding it too. :D

bebo24
02-04-2008, 03:47 PM
i have since found out that it was Black_Magic that posted that for me....everyone knows that he is probably one of the gayest people on this forum and he was just venting some of his own closet mess out under someone else's name.....and i will never forget to log out again. ever

Sweetwater Red
02-04-2008, 03:51 PM
i have since found out that it was Black_Magic that posted that for me....everyone knows that he is probably one of the gayest people on this forum and he was just venting some of his own closet mess out under someone else's name.....and i will never forget to log out again. ever

You're from Snyder? Now it makes sense.:thinking:

Maybe Black Magic is trying to give you a hint. Has he invited
you over to watch the crying game with him ?

Ranger Mom
02-04-2008, 03:53 PM

Hmmm...that is the second time he has done that!! (That I know of anyway!!):thinking:

Sweetwater Red
02-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Hmmm...that is the second time he has done that!! (That I know of anyway!!):thinking:

SEE! SEE! I'm telling you he's sweet on bebo24. Black Magic
logged off as soon as you posted this Ranger Mom. I think he
knows the jig is up.:thinking: :D

TarponFanInNorthTexas
02-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Perhaps you would like to meet up for a drink after work one evening? :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: LOL

Black_Magic
02-04-2008, 05:57 PM
i have since found out that it was Black_Magic that posted that for me....everyone knows that he is probably one of the gayest people on this forum and he was just venting some of his own closet mess out under someone else's name.....and i will never forget to log out again. ever You were missinformed. Sounds like someone is trying to blame me for something they did. It is funny though . I gotta hand it to them. If you left your username logged on to a computer then I cans see it being much worse that they did if they really wanted to be funny. They must not want to hit you too hard or they would have made it better. You got any practical jokers in your office who has done anything like that before??:thinking: :thinking:

SpeedOption
02-04-2008, 07:21 PM

I am tired of hiding it too.

Eight and counting!
Looks like Bobcat Benny is counting.

zebrablue2
02-04-2008, 08:16 PM

LOL....

Black & Gold
02-04-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
You were missinformed. Sounds like someone is trying to blame me for something they did. It is funny though . I gotta hand it to them. If you left your username logged on to a computer then I cans see it being much worse that they did if they really wanted to be funny. They must not want to hit you too hard or they would have made it better. You got any practical jokers in your office who has done anything like that before??:thinking: :thinking:

Don't even try to put it off on me!!! I have witnesses that saw you do it. Heck, you even got me before!!! If you wanna play dirty, I can play dirty. There are more than enough people here that would like a little dirt on you!

ToroChingon
02-04-2008, 09:17 PM

Call GSQUARED!

bigron15
02-04-2008, 09:46 PM
i call them like i see them...

"they arent funny haha, they are funny queer" - Sling Blade

bebo24
02-05-2008, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
Don't even try to put it off on me!!! I have witnesses that saw you do it. Heck, you even got me before!!! If you wanna play dirty, I can play dirty. There are more than enough people here that would like a little dirt on you!

i'm pretty sure it was black_magic....but i wouldn't put it past black & gold to do something like that either. you can't turn your back on either of these guys. if you know what i mean.

now that i think about it...black & gold does have some pictures of another coach in his underwear

Black_Magic
02-05-2008, 09:02 AM
i'm pretty sure it was black_magic....but i wouldn't put it past black & gold to do something like that either. you can't turn your back on either of these guys. if you know what i mean.

now that i think about it...black & gold does have some pictures of another coach in his underwear Yep You sure have a reason to suspect Black & Gold dont ya?:thinking: I would have used more straight forward language if I had done it. Maybe used the word HOMO or Back door Boy or something colorfull. Black & Gold is the kind of Guy who will log you on to his username and let you post, then claim you did it without his approval later;)

Butkus
02-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Hummm pears ta ole Butkus that maybe ole blackie black and gold and this bebo fellow may be fairy nice guys.:devil:

Black_Magic
02-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Butkus
Hummm pears ta ole Butkus that maybe ole blackie black and gold and this bebo fellow may be fairy nice guys.:devil: You would know all about all that Fairy stuff thats for sure. Every time I see that Movie Deliverance, I am inpressed how well you play that hillbilly part. I especialy love how you say your best line. " He's sure gota purdy mouth". or when you made the guy sqweel like a pig.;) hmmmm. BUTTkus...:thinking:

Black & Gold
02-05-2008, 10:06 AM
Hummm pears ta ole Butkus that maybe ole blackie black and gold and this bebo fellow may be fairy nice guys.:devil:

Watch out now...Don't lump me in with that crowd. I just witnessed the two of them in some kind of lovers spat and now they want to drag me down with them. If Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake...aka "Black Magic" and "Bebo" don't leave me out of this, I will give you a ton of stuff to use against them. They will have to leave this board forever. They will have to find some new waters to do all their rump raiding.

eppy 12
02-05-2008, 10:10 AM
I have been fighting something for a long time now. I have decided to come out and say it. I AM GAY!! There now its out. I have been looking at guys for a long time now . I want to be able to live a normal life and not hide it anymore. http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/thhahawaitwhat.gif

Butkus
02-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Black & Gold
Watch out now...Don't lump me in with that crowd. I just witnessed the two of them in some kind of lovers spat and now they want to drag me down with them. If Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake...aka "Black Magic" and "Bebo" don't leave me out of this, I will give you a ton of stuff to use against them. They will have to leave this board forever. They will have to find some new waters to do all their rump raiding. Well well ole blackie pears like maybe tha rest of tha world shouldnt turn thar back on u ifin what one of ur own tigger brethren is a sayin bout u an ole bebo. U jus keep on tryin ta deflect it off on others but sur is pearin u might be havin a bit of a spat with ole bebo. Its ok ole son tha truth jus hurts sometime now doesnt it.:D

pirate4state
02-05-2008, 10:28 AM
:rolleyes:

ahhhhhh, more coach talk!!!!! :thumbsup:

Sweetwater Red
02-05-2008, 10:29 AM
Everbody and their momma knows what Black Magic does for a
living. For all these guys to have access to each others computers
means they all work together. That begs the question....just
what kind of out fit are the running up there in Tigger land?:thinking: :eek: :devil:

pirate4state
02-05-2008, 10:32 AM
what kind of out fit are the running up there in Tigger land?:thinking: :eek: :devil:

Now contrary to popular belief, not everyone knows or cares who he is or what goes on up there!!! :tongue:

I find it amusing.

:devil:

Sweetwater Red
02-05-2008, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

I find it amusing.

Well, I would too if women were the subject and not men.:thinking:

Butkus
02-05-2008, 10:51 AM
what kind of out fit are the running up there in Tigger land?:thinking: :eek: :devil: Red ole son ur startin ta worry me. Seems like maybe u got an obsession with all things blackie.:thinking:

Black_Magic
02-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Red ole son ur startin ta worry me. Seems like maybe u got an obsession with all things blackie.:thinking:

:devil: NA!!! He PM'd me and asked for Bebos number though. He may like him. He would go better with Black&Gold. Both overweight as I see it.

Sweetwater Red
02-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Red ole son ur startin ta worry me. Seems like maybe u got an obsession with all things blackie.:thinking:

This from a guy that has who in his signature?

Ranger Mom
02-05-2008, 11:02 AM
This from a guy that has who in his signature?

OMG!! You read my mind!!!

I was thinking BM might be a lot easier to take seriously if he didn't have a guy in his undies as his sig!!:p

Sweetwater Red
02-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
NA!!! He PM'd me and asked for Bebos number though. He may like him. He would go better with Black&Gold. Both overweight as I see it.

I'm not the one with a sweaty wrestler in my signature.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
02-05-2008, 11:07 AM
I'm not the one with a sweaty wrestler in my signature.:thinking:

On second thought....maybe you read my mind! I thought BM was who you were quoting when you said that....turns out it was Butkus!!:doh:

pirate4state
02-05-2008, 11:09 AM

hahahahahaha who is that in your sig???? :eek: :evillol:

Sweetwater Red
02-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
On second thought....maybe you read my mind! I thought BM was who you were quoting when you said that....turns out it was Butkus!!:doh:

I was responding to both. I guess they decided to gang up on me.
I already suspected Black Magic but now I'm beginning to
wonder about Butkus.:thinking: :eek: :D

Butkus
02-05-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
hahahahahaha who is that in your sig???? :eek: :evillol: Geez and i thought u three kept up with 3a football now i gotta wonder. Tha man in my sig is the coach in waiting fur tha Sweetwater Mustang job when ole Coach Jackson leaves. We still wont throw tha ball but will probably still run it 99 out of a 100 times.;)

Butkus
02-05-2008, 11:20 AM
I was responding to both. I guess they decided to gang up on me.
I already suspected Black Magic but now I'm beginning to
wonder about Butkus.:thinking: :eek: :D An im not gangin up on ya ole Red jus wuz beginnin ta worry bout u a bit.:D

pirate4state
02-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Geez and i thought u three kept up with 3a football now i gotta wonder. Tha man in my sig is the coach in waiting fur tha Sweetwater Mustang job when ole Coach Jackson leaves. We still wont throw tha ball but will probably still run it 99 out of a 100 times.;) Oh, I know who he is!!! Love the red paint job!! LOL

nobogey72
02-05-2008, 04:47 PM

OK, now that would explain the haircut. Makes sense.:D :D

nobogey72
02-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Now that I think about it, the thought of these 3 gays..... I mean guys, working together, having access to each others computers, and OMG playing with each other's mouses......OMG that's dithgusting!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
02-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Now that I think about it, the thought of these 3 gays..... I mean guys, working together, having access to each others computers, and OMG playing with each other's mouses......OMG that's dithgusting!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Dithgusting!!! ROFL!!!!

What is funny is, no matter WHO played the practical joke to begin with, none of them will live it down now....especially Black Magic!

Sweetwater Red
02-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

I think their kind is more into gerbils rather than mouses.:eek:

Atleast that's what I hear on John Boy & Billy in the morning.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
02-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Ya know.....it kinda makes you wonder what exactly "Black Magic" REALLY means!!