PDA

View Full Version : Gainesville maybe be getting this coach..

mr.leopard man
02-04-2008, 12:00 AM
Sources at Gainesville have told me so far Blake Feldt of Pilot Point and ex Gainesville coach Mike Russell are interested in the opening at the school.

BobcatBenny
02-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man
Sources at Gainesville have told me so far Blake Feldt of Pilot Point and ex Gainesville coach Mike Russell are interested in the opening at the school.
Blake Feldt seems like a bad idea.

coachkiss
02-04-2008, 08:42 AM
So, Blake Feldt would go from a competitive 3A that is dropping to 2A and maybe be a district championship to a 3A school that won one game last year?

Either....

A. Blake Feldt doesn't want to be around PP anymore because of ???

or

B. Gainesville is money-whipping him.

or

C. This rumor is not true.

I would be very, very surprised if Mike Russell is the head coach next year.

GreenMonster
02-04-2008, 11:03 AM
Rumors I've heard is that Searcy at WF Hirschi is interested as well as the AD at Valley View. Both are Gainesville alumi and both have had success at their current jobs. Maybe WestCoast could shed some light on the subject. He is in the know over at WF Hirschi.

charlesrixey
02-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by coachkiss
So, Blake Feldt would go from a competitive 3A that is dropping to 2A and maybe be a district championship to a 3A school that won one game last year?

Either....

A. Blake Feldt doesn't want to be around PP anymore because of ???

or

B. Gainesville is money-whipping him.

or

C. This rumor is not true.

I would be very, very surprised if Mike Russell is the head coach next year.

Russell isn't a bad coach, but didn't he have some issues at a previous stop? If it's the guy i'm thinking of, he wasn't bad at celina