PDA

View Full Version : Tiki Barber

turbostud
02-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Has got to be feeling like the biggest idiot on earth. Cant wait to see his next interview.

Emerson1
02-03-2008, 10:51 PM
Sucks that Jeremy Shockey will get a ring for sipping on a cold one all season

BuffyMars
02-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Sucks that Jeremy Shockey will get a ring for sipping on a cold one all season

no joke. now that right there makes me want to puke.

and another no joke. surprise, surprise, the giants played better without tiki. :eek:

Diocletian
02-03-2008, 10:55 PM
i thought you had to play a down to get a ring?

JR2004
02-03-2008, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Has got to be feeling like the biggest idiot on earth. Cant wait to see his next interview.

I don't believe the outcome bothers him at all. He's already said several times that football didn't define him and that he made his peace long ago about retiring when he did.

Emerson1
02-03-2008, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
No, everyone from Eli to the janitor back at the home stadium will get one. Mike Woicik the pats strength and conditioning coach was going for his 7th ring

pirate4state
02-03-2008, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I don't believe the outcome bothers him at all. He's already said several times that football didn't define him and that he made his peace long ago about retiring when he did.

I LOVE IT!!!! :clap:

Tiki Barber is a weine with that pathetic girly tone he has. ugh.

Emerson1
02-03-2008, 11:00 PM
The NFL pays for 150 rings up to $5000 each.

Matthew328
02-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian

Shockey played the majority of the season....I remember him torching Roy Williams in both games this year

boudreaux
02-03-2008, 11:02 PM
All employees of the club can get one.

buff4ever
02-04-2008, 04:21 PM
by the way, has tiki commented anywhere publicly on the giants victory yet? I am waiting to see how he handles it, or will he crawl in a hole and never speak again?

buff4ever
02-04-2008, 04:22 PM
i used to really like tiki, till his comments on eli. And I am not a huge eli fan or even a giant fan at all. I AM A COWBOY.

I think the pressure to be controversial when commentating got the best of tiki. JMO!

eppy 12
02-04-2008, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
no joke. now that right there makes me want to puke.

and another no joke. surprise, surprise, the giants played better without tiki. :eek: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/vomit.gif

buff4ever
02-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by eppy 12
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/vomit.gif

NICE, but you didn't answer my question. Has TIKI spoke yet?

eppy 12
02-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
NICE, but you didn't answer my question. Has TIKI spoke yet? absolutely not:thinking:

eagles_victory
02-04-2008, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I don't believe the outcome bothers him at all. He's already said several times that football didn't define him and that he made his peace long ago about retiring when he did. Sure he will come out and say that but it doesnt mean that deep down its not eating him up. I mean hes not going to come out and say I made a huge mistake and I wish I would of been there. Fact is they wouldnt of been where they were if they had Tiki.

Gobbla2001
02-04-2008, 06:58 PM
I've heard Tiki Barber's name on sports radio quite a bit today and it's pretty stupid...

Tiki said Manning wasn't intense or fiery enough... said he wasn't a leader, and that it was 'comical at times' when Manning led a team meeting one day... he probably said what every Giant thought on that subject, 'cept when Tiki said it he wasn't a Giant...

He also expressed his displeasure at the way Coughlin ran things (17 weeks of full pads etc... with injuries all of the time etc...) etc... other Giants felt that way as well

if someone can point it out to me where Barber said "the giants will never win a super bowl under Manning/Coughlin" then I'll agree that bringing up Tiki Barber right now is relevent...

the fact is it is not relevent... Manning WASN'T ever a leader, and Coughlin has actually changed his coaching a tad to be a little more player friendly (though he's still one of the toughest in the league)...

It's sad... the Giants win the Super Bowl, one of the best momments in ANY Super Bowl just happened 20 hours ago and all anyone wants to talk about on the radio etc... is about the losing coach being a sore loser and about a former player who made a comments 20 weeks ago...

Rocket
02-04-2008, 07:04 PM
Tiki Barber is an idiot. I am glad he retired when he did and I am glad that Shockey got to watch them win instead of taking 1 ounce of credit for it. Those 2 are disgraces tot he game. The fact about Tiki is that he thought he was getting out of a bad situation when HE was the one that was probably making it the bad situation. Crying about everything and then first chance after retiring bringing down your old teammates and coach only to watch them win it all after he is gone. I love the NFL!