PDA

View Full Version : IS Belichik(sp)

injuredinmelee
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
classless? I thought leaving the field showed what a big piece of crap that he is.
If it is roven that he had the Rams last walk through before the super bowl taped he should be banned from the NFL for life.

CHS_CG
02-03-2008, 10:19 PM
I totally agree. Even though he was willing to give up the second the fact the NFL said one more play had to be made he SHOULD have stayed.. THEN went out to shake hands and then left the field. Totally Classless!

Emerson1
02-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Did he shake his hand the first time? If he did there was no reason to go back.

JR2004
02-03-2008, 10:25 PM
It's spelled Belichick, but "Belicheat" sounds better. :) I can't believe I rooted for the Giants, but I would've rooted for Dallas had it been them out there today. I'm so glad to see a cheater like Rodney Harrison lose along with Belicheat.

kaorder1999
02-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Did he shake his hand the first time? If he did there was no reason to go back.

but he should have been on the sidelines for the last play of the game.

Diocletian
02-03-2008, 10:27 PM
I love seeing the reactions of people under the pressure of losing something they were 100% sure they would win. This is the exact kind of display it causes.

This is like when M.Lien said after Texas rolled them up that the best team lost lol

bobcat1
02-03-2008, 10:29 PM
Belichump showed his classless arse and so did the PatriROTS. I am so happy the team that we lost to won and New England is trophyless. :clap: :clap: :clap:

BuffyMars
02-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Belichump showed his classless arse and so did the PatriROTS. I am so happy the team that we lost to won and New England is trophyless. :clap: :clap: :clap:

amen. it makes the loss not hurt QUITE as bad.

Adidas410s
02-03-2008, 10:33 PM
get off his ass. Class means little to nothing except to the few on the message boards who think "it matters." Go back and look at old games. Very few times did coaches shake hands after game. In the world of PC...it became "the thing to do" but it doesn't matter at all.

Congrats to the Giants and thank you for covering! :)

Old Tiger
02-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
get off his ass. Class means little to nothing except to the few on the message boards who think "it matters." Go back and look at old games. Very few times did coaches shake hands after game. In the world of PC...it became "the thing to do" but it doesn't matter at all.

Congrats to the Giants and thank you for covering! :) word.....

How can a game with the brutality of football still have class? Lame!

Emerson1
02-03-2008, 10:44 PM

I like how you think

boudreaux
02-03-2008, 10:50 PM
I think Bill went out there, it was over and he had concieded. He shook hands and got the heck out of the way so the Giants could be center stage. As posted above they shake hands and really do that stuff durning warm up. After the game is a media thing. Its only as big as some of you will make it. Which would be quite a lot it would seem.

BuffyMars
02-03-2008, 10:56 PM
i have never had love for the patriots. so of course i look for any excuse to harp on them. more power to me! :D its like christmas for me all over again! woooohooooo!!!

tom can go cry in giselle's bosom for all i care.

pirate4state
02-03-2008, 10:58 PM

AMEN!

boudreaux
02-03-2008, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars

tom can go cry in giselle's bosom for all i care.

Im sure there is a lot of worse places to cry.

BuffyMars
02-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by boudreaux
Im sure there is a lot of worse places to cry.

ooooo yeah, you are right.

then i wish for him to cry there instead. ;)

JasperDog94
02-03-2008, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
classless? I thought leaving the field showed what a big piece of crap that he is.
Yep. I guess Bill learned a thing or two from Randy Moss.;)

Fal44
02-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by boudreaux
I think Bill went out there, it was over and he had concieded. He shook hands and got the heck out of the way so the Giants could be center stage. As posted above they shake hands and really do that stuff durning warm up. After the game is a media thing. Its only as big as some of you will make it. Which would be quite a lot it would seem.

good post.. I actually like the fact that he conceded, shook hands and left the field to the champs.