PDA

View Full Version : EV, Coach, and a few others

jimmyceatworld
02-02-2008, 04:35 PM
With Mexia and Groesbeck not in our district for the first time since ever who do think our district rival is going to be? It went from Teague to Mexia and now my best guess is it's going to be Westwood. Pretty weak but no other teams make more sense.

coach
02-02-2008, 07:39 PM
i would probably say palestine just bc they are usually more competitive

eagle40
02-02-2008, 09:40 PM
it is stupid that we didn't schedule one of our old rivals

jimmyceatworld
02-03-2008, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by eagle40
it is stupid that we didn't schedule one of our old rivals

Those teams were probably too scared to play the mighty FF Eagles. Seriously though, I can't believe we didn't get at least one. We're going to drive through Mexia to play Waco schools (scheduling 4 last year was a COMPLETE mistake). And not even the Goats? We don't even get a chance to defend our one year winning streak against them! Ugh ... this makes me sick.

coach
02-03-2008, 03:36 AM
actually jimmy isnt it more than one i think its 6 year winning streak

eagles_victory
02-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Well it does suck not getting to play Mexia and Groesbeck. But you cant really blame our schedule making because I mean who would of thought (besides me maybe) that we woulndt be in the same district with those two teams. When I said something about it to coach he thought it was crazy talk b/c it was too much travel. But the point is our non district schedule was already tenatively set so we couldnt back out on the teams we had already selected to play. Had we known for a long time we wouldnt be in the same district i bet we would of played them.

Coach its only a one year win streak they beat us in the 06 season in Groesbeck bad