PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Predistrict Schedule?

rancher
02-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Anyone know who Bellville will play in predistrict play. I know 4 of Sealy's Any info. appericated.

Brahma84
02-05-2008, 06:49 PM
not sure of the order, but
Navasota
Caldwell
Wharton
Brookshire
Livingston

Reds fan
02-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Brahma84
not sure of the order, but
Navasota
Caldwell
Wharton
Brookshire
Livingston

If this works out, a very good pre-district schedule. No more St. Thomas or St. Pius. :cool:

tortilla_man
02-05-2008, 07:42 PM
livingston is random others are old foes or near by, i would like to see bellville and brenham play a regular season game, they had been scrimmaging each other.

Bull19
02-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by tortilla_man
livingston is random others are old foes or near by, i would like to see bellville and brenham play a regular season game, they had been scrimmaging each other.

would be fun to see, but it proly wont happen unless bellville goes to 4a or brenham just falls off the cliff. it's a lose lose for brenham. beating bellville doesnt say much and then if you lose to bellville it say a WHOLE lot. same reason they dont play in baseball anymore.

rancher
02-06-2008, 08:56 AM
LOOKS TO ME THAT BELLVILLE IS PLAYING A MUCH TOUGHER PRE-DISTRICT SCHEDULE THAN SEALY. I HOPE THIS GETS THEM READY FOR THE DISTRICT RUN. WHAT DOES BELLVILLE HAVE RETURNING THIS YEAR?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-06-2008, 08:59 AM
Heard Coach ask to play Brenham, and Brenham said no. Also a Bellville vs Cuero match up was a posibillity, but would not work out.

Reds fan
02-06-2008, 09:23 AM
Brenham doesn't mess with Bellville even in non football sports anymore... most likely for the reasons stated above, nothing to gain and a lot to lose.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Livingston (4a) was very good last year, what do they have returning this year?

buff4ever
02-08-2008, 09:23 AM
This is an impressive pre-district line up. Bellville is working to get back to the top. Must like what they have coming up. This will prepare Bellville well for the tough top 4 battle for 3 in our district.

rancher
02-08-2008, 09:27 AM
I also like the pre-district schedule. Like Huey's approach of not trying to pad his record. I have heard several successful coaches say and it is true, you cannot practice for a team that has speed and plays well. Huey's approach by playing tough teams in pre-district will pay off when he hits games that count.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
02-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Bellville has always played good in the 1st few games of the pre-season, hopefully we will get Navasota, Caldwell and 4a Livingston the 1st 3 games.

rancher
02-11-2008, 07:45 AM
What does Huey have returning? Will he get any help from the Freshman bunch or JV? I have always been impressed by a younger player I think his name is Greenville. Nice Size.

HEMOTOXIC
02-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Bellville has always played good in the 1st few games of the pre-season, hopefully we will get Navasota, Caldwell and 4a Livingston the 1st 3 games.

Bellville vs Navasota is the 3rd or the 4th game @ Navasota.