PDA

View Full Version : Wylie gets edge on district schedule this year

VWG
02-02-2008, 11:24 AM
They get Brownwood, Snyder, and Graham at home.
Travel to Breckenridge and Sweetwater.

Lion_Addict
02-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Hmmmm......if you wanna call possibly winning 2 out of 3 at home an edge, ok :D

slingshot
02-02-2008, 12:07 PM
I would call winning two out of those three an edge in this district... and quit shouting!

VWG
02-02-2008, 12:09 PM
:p
Is it just me... or do we have crow pie orders in early this year?

LH Panther Mom
02-02-2008, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by VWG
:p
Is it just me... or do we have crow pie orders in early this year?
I think I'll go search for some new recipes, just in case. :D

slingshot
02-02-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I think I'll go search for some new recipes, just in case. :D You might send them to Underwood's--some certain CenTex folks may need to get used to the taste!;)

vet93
02-02-2008, 12:56 PM
You're right...losing a close one to Snyder at home would be a tough pill to swallow...buy hey...at least you have the two other victories.....;)

Originally posted by Lion_Addict

STANG RED
02-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by VWG
They get Brownwood, Snyder, and Graham at home.
Travel to Breckenridge and Sweetwater.

How do you know this? I thought it would be at least a month before schedules come out. And even when they do, Sandifer is notorious for being the last to release his.

Snydertigersrul
02-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict

so, you agree with me that Snyder will beat Wylie, like the last two times that they have played.

Snydertigersrul
02-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
How do you know this? I thought it would be at least a month before schedules come out. And even when they do, Sandifer is notorious for being the last to release his.

Snyder will play Graham, Sweetwater and Brownwood at home. Wylie and Breckenridge will be home games. Tiger fans, we also will play six games in all at Tiger Stadium.

injuredinmelee
02-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Snyder will play Graham, Sweetwater and Brownwood at home. Wylie and Breckenridge will be home games. Tiger fans, we also will play six games in all at Tiger Stadium.

HUH? No i really have a reason to detest you, being in the same district and all.

injuredinmelee
02-02-2008, 03:05 PM
I wish all Snyder posters were cool like hops.

kepdawg
02-02-2008, 03:08 PM
I thought Abilene Wylie had an edge because they are better than everybody else! Does it really matter where they play them?

injuredinmelee
02-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I thought Abilene Wylie had an edge because they are better than everybody else! Does it really matter where they play them?

amen.

I doubt anyone from Wylie will deny that this district just got a lot more talented. There will be at least two good teams staying home come playoff time.

cr180t
02-02-2008, 05:06 PM
WHat is Wylies pre district schedule

injuredinmelee
02-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by cr180t
WHat is Wylies pre district schedule

Sndifer wont release it until he has too. Like Adidas said its easier and faster to piece it together from other teams schedules.

slingshot
02-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by cr180t
WHat is Wylies pre district schedule Don't know yet... just know we play Liberty Hill and Waco La Vega so far:eek: .

Adidas410s
02-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Don't know yet... just know we play Liberty Hill and Waco La Vega so far:eek: .
They need to add Celina as a neutral game (@ Pennington???) in Week 0. What better way to start the year than to play the 2 state champs in the first 2 weeks???

slingshot
02-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Talked to coach this morning--we play Vernon, LaVega, Liberty Hill and Wolforth Frenship (so far) in pre-district... (don't know order). Still have one opening. He jokingly said we'll just pick up the loser of the Giants and Patriots :D for the last game.

Not sure if anyone has a harder schedule--Brownwood?--but this is the hardest I've ever seen. Hope the kids and coaches are ready...

SpeedOption
02-03-2008, 04:03 PM
Rockdale will play Marlin

VWG
02-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Talked to coach this morning--we play Vernon, LaVega, Liberty Hill and Wolforth Frenship (so far) in pre-district... (don't know order). Still have one opening. He jokingly said we'll just pick up the loser of the Giants and Patriots :D for the last game.

Not sure if anyone has a harder schedule--Brownwood?--but this is the hardest I've ever seen. Hope the kids and coaches are ready...

Vernon loses a ton to graduation.
IMO, they could have a down year in 2008.

michaelp23
02-03-2008, 05:22 PM

They'll be ready. Just hope they don't have a slow start the first couple of games like they sometimes do. But by district, they'll be ready to go. That's alot of travel, especially in pre-district.:doh: Don't know if we'll be able to make as many games as we normally would.:bigcry: