PDA

View Full Version : Hold A Good Thought for Gsquared

Matthew328
02-02-2008, 02:23 AM
Poor G2

Not only did his beloved Royse City Bulldogs move up to 4A but instead of playing guys like Emory Rains and Nevada Community...the Bulldogs get Highland Park, Rockwall and Richardson Pearce.....

DU_stud04
02-02-2008, 05:23 AM
first the flu, now this. i hope nobody tells him the nacho fairy isnt real, i think he would join the "i jumped off of the high 5" club

:(

injuredinmelee
02-02-2008, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
first the flu, now this. i hope nobody tells him the nacho fairy isnt real, i think he would join the "i jumped off of the high 5" club

post of the day material stuff DU. Well done

JR2004
02-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04

You win

jason
02-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Poor G2

Not only did his beloved Royse City Bulldogs move up to 4A but instead of playing guys like Emory Rains and Nevada Community...the Bulldogs get Highland Park, Rockwall and Richardson Pearce..... tell him to get over it...if forney survived it then surely royse city can....

or can they.....

thank god forney is out of hp's district though haha...rather it be RC than forney...

Matthew328
02-02-2008, 11:26 AM
Did Forney survive?? It's been 4 pretty rough seasons.....LOL

jason
02-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Did Forney survive?? It's been 4 pretty rough seasons.....LOL but they managed to not have the worst record in the history of the school, and im sure they'll be better this year.....

baby steps......lol...

kepdawg
02-02-2008, 01:47 PM
G will be fine! All they have to do to make the playoffs is beat RL Turner, Newman Smith, Greenville, and steal a game from one of the other four schools Highland Park, Rockwall Heath, Rockwall, and Pearce!

runthequarter
02-03-2008, 01:49 AM
It would appear the curse is alive.

rangerjoe33
02-04-2008, 01:35 PM
THe district RC was put into is going to be pretty salty next year.

Rockwall was a good 5A the last two years, and well HP is HP...not a lot of state titles but deep runs year in and year out.

Pearce will be the other in the top three. It is going to come down to RC, Rockwall Heath, or one of the Carrollton schools for the last playoff spot.

I truly believe RC can take the last spot, they have beaten Rockwall Heath the last two years in scrimmages so it is not like they are not ready to compete. The unknowns are the Carrollton schools, although I was told that RC had scheduled RL Turner without a confirmed date before alignment was released...now they have added Denison, Atlanta, and Frisco Wakeland as their non-district opposition.

It will be a rough couple of years, football will do ok, the other sports is where RC will hurt. Not enough kids to go one sport year round like the other schools.

I am just happy we have the coaches we have, they have been scheduling 4a junior highs for the last 4 years to get ready for this move.

charlesrixey
02-04-2008, 02:10 PM
That should be an interesting game with wakeland for the next two years!

Gsquared
02-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Poor G2

Not only did his beloved Royse City Bulldogs move up to 4A but instead of playing guys like Emory Rains and Nevada Community...the Bulldogs get Highland Park, Rockwall and Richardson Pearce.....
Thanks for the prayers Matt! I guarantee you this though, we would dominate in 6 Man

ronwx5x
02-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Thanks for the prayers Matt! I guarantee you this though, we would dominate in 6 Man

Bet you could hang with 1A also, except maybe Alto!

kepdawg
02-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
THe district RC was put into is going to be pretty salty next year.

Rockwall was a good 5A the last two years, and well HP is HP...not a lot of state titles but deep runs year in and year out.

Pearce will be the other in the top three. It is going to come down to RC, Rockwall Heath, or one of the Carrollton schools for the last playoff spot.

I truly believe RC can take the last spot, they have beaten Rockwall Heath the last two years in scrimmages so it is not like they are not ready to compete. The unknowns are the Carrollton schools, although I was told that RC had scheduled RL Turner without a confirmed date before alignment was released...now they have added Denison, Atlanta, and Frisco Wakeland as their non-district opposition.

It will be a rough couple of years, football will do ok, the other sports is where RC will hurt. Not enough kids to go one sport year round like the other schools.

I am just happy we have the coaches we have, they have been scheduling 4a junior highs for the last 4 years to get ready for this move.

I don't think Heath will be competing for the last spot.

rangerjoe33
02-04-2008, 06:45 PM
no that would be greenville.:)

kepdawg
02-04-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
no that would be greenville.:)

I was talking about the last playoff spot!

ToroChingon
02-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by jason
tell him to get over it...if forney survived it then surely royse city can...

The Jackrabbits need to enjoy these 2 years, because the split could produce an 0-10 and a 1-9 for years to come. At least BOTH schools can't wind-up o-fer since they'll have to play each other yearly.

Today, with only 1 AAAA school they only carry a dozen maximum fans to road basketball games 20 miles from home.

Splitting has got to be the dumbest thing the voters have ever done to their kids.

Matthew328
02-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Heath isnt bad....they are improving and they have a STUD RB

kepdawg
02-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Heath isnt bad....they are improving and they have a STUD RB

I know! I just don't think they'll be fighting for the last playoff spot.

pooch
02-04-2008, 09:47 PM
bet he could kick their (HP, JJP, etc) @** in tennis....and I'm just talking about the girls teams....

kepdawg
02-05-2008, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by pooch
bet he could kick their (HP, JJP, etc) @** in tennis....and I'm just talking about the girls teams....

Has he picked up a racket in the last 20 years?