PDA

View Full Version : District 31-3A

Vrabird
02-01-2008, 07:09 PM
With Robstown and Falfurrias moving into this District with Sinton, it looks like the winner of this district in baseball next season has a good shot of advancing deep into the playoffs. Should be well tested before the playoffs ever start. This will be a very competitive district in all sports!!!

FutureAD
02-01-2008, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Vrabird
With Robstown and Falfurrias moving into this District with Sinton, it looks like the winner of this district in baseball next season has a good shot of advancing deep into the playoffs. Should be well tested before the playoffs ever start. This will be a very competitive district in all sports!!!

not just the district winner but any team that makes it 1-3 has the chance to make it deep i mean most likely they wil have to see each other again in the playoffs down the road and early

SintonFan_inAustin
02-01-2008, 09:41 PM
Winning district might not mean much if one of the other two knocks u off in the playoffs :doh:

FutureAD
02-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Winning district might not mean much if one of the other two knocks u off in the playoffs :doh:

exactly...lol i should have just said that haha:D

SintonFan
02-01-2008, 09:53 PM
A Blockbuster District for sure! Look for all kinds of nasty matchups...
Robstown trades Callalen for Fal AND Sinton? lol I don't know how this will play off during the season but they can't be very relieved...
This district should be favored in the playoffs for the competition alone... Nice.
Lots of pre-season tourney winners with the top 4 schools alone.
Awesome!:clap: Never saw this coming.:cool:

AP Panther Fan
02-02-2008, 12:01 AM
This will be a very competitive district in all sports!!!

We'll see. We have a new AD/HC and I hope your words ring true. Seriously doubt it will be in baseball, not sure about football any time soon... but I certainly hope so. ;)

You people should not count us out....great things may be about to happen in Aransas Pass!:)

maroonpirate04
02-02-2008, 12:44 AM
You can expect these 3 teams be District 31 representatives in the playoffs. And maybe Robstown can finally earn another state title if they get past Falfurrias or Sinton in the playoffs:D

SintonFan
02-02-2008, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
We'll see. We have a new AD/HC and I hope your words ring true. Seriously doubt it will be in baseball, not sure about football any time soon... but I certainly hope so. ;)

You people should not count us out....great things may be about to happen in Aransas Pass!:)
No team can be counted out... Sorry
Good Luck to you in AP!:)
We'll need it, too.:) :eek: