FW Arlington Heights
NOT Pilot Point

District:
Argyle
Prosper
Gainesville
Whitesboro
Sanger

that's a decent district--no pushovers, even though gainesville and sanger have been down the last two years

BILLYFRED0000
02-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Yeah but Argyle loses a lot this year and I don't know if they have a factory over there yet or not. They have been up and down although never weak. Just above average to very good. I know or heard that we were looking for 0 and 3 games but I have not heard what the schedule is. But it is nice to be out of an 8 team district for a change.

charlesrixey
02-01-2008, 06:39 PM
I am excited about playing gainesville again

even though it won't be as much fun to beat them by 35 this year

they don't even have a coach yet

OldNavy
02-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Yeah but Argyle loses a lot this year and I don't know if they have a factory over there yet or not. They have been up and down although never weak. Just above average to very good. I know or heard that we were looking for 0 and 3 games but I have not heard what the schedule is. But it is nice to be out of an 8 team district for a change.

Celina only has 12 returning lettermen.

They are pretty good ones though!

BobcatBenny
02-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by OldNavy
Celina only has 12 returning lettermen.

They are pretty good ones though!
If you only knew how many times I thought Celina's returning team might be in serious trouble and then they just keep winning.

Can't win 'em all, but you can play like you expect to win . . . and that is how the kids from Celina play.

BILLYFRED0000
02-01-2008, 07:46 PM
It aint over guys. Pilot Point is still in a growth area albeit not lately. But they will grow some more and be back to play us some maybe.

celinaorange
02-01-2008, 11:36 PM
We have three games lined up in pre-district that are supposedly agreed upon. I do not know the order for sure, but they are TCA (Trinity Christain Academy in Addison) Arlington Heights, and Dangerfield. I was told at the basketball game tonight that Pilot Point would not play and Liberty Christain (Argyle) was originally scheduled, but they have since backed out. So we are apparently looking for two more games for zero week and week 3. Of course, all of this is subject to change. Personally, I campaigned for a game between the two Class 3A 2007 State Champions for zero week, but that is not going to happen. I would of thought that would be a natural kick-off game during week zero at a neutral site. Good luck to all teams...BTW I am certainly glad, we are not in district 2 , what a powerful looking district and three of the six will not make the play-offs.

Matthew328
02-02-2008, 12:04 AM
Celina REALLY needs to call Coach Williams at Waco LaVega.....that would be an awesome game

pirate4state
02-02-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
Celina REALLY needs to call Coach Williams at Waco LaVega.....that would be an awesome game What weeks do each school have available?

Matthew328
02-02-2008, 12:31 AM
Both are open Week 3.....Dayton has a Week 0 opening if Celina is feeling really froggy.....they were a 4A semi-finalist last year

JR2004
02-02-2008, 12:43 AM
Celina REALLY needs to call Coach Williams at Waco LaVega.....that would be an awesome game

Always enjoy watching MODOC play. Best fans in Class 3A by far.

Old Tiger
02-02-2008, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by JR2004
Always enjoy watching MODOC play. Best fans in Class 3A by far. I think that distinction belongs to LH.

JR2004
02-02-2008, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I think that distinction belongs to LH.

No

Old Tiger
02-02-2008, 01:25 AM
No Yes it does.

SNYDER325TIGERS
02-02-2008, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
any body have some decent information?

So far i've got:

Pre-district:

FW Arlington Heights
NOT Pilot Point

District:
Argyle
Prosper
Gainesville
Whitesboro
Sanger

that's a decent district--no pushovers, even though gainesville and sanger have been down the last two years

Why didn't Coach Ford want to play us in the regular season? I'm just wondering, not trying to start anything.

I was hoping we would, Celina was one of the few who showed good sportsmanship, to bad we won't get to see you guys til' the playoffs.

JR2004
02-02-2008, 01:32 AM
Yes it does.

Not to be rude, but I've seen MODOC fans since before you started grade school. It's not even close young fella.

Old Tiger
02-02-2008, 01:36 AM
Not to be rude, but I've seen MODOC fans since before you started grade school. It's not even close young fella. It doesn't matter how long they been fans. It's about who's the best fans and that is LH.

Panther One
02-02-2008, 01:44 AM
I think it depends on how you define best. If it's the most people you can get to a game four hours before kickoff, then Hondo wins. When we played them, there were already about 5,000 Owl fans there four hours before the game, waiting for the gates to open. Before the teams even came onto the field, their side was packed. Craziest damn thing I ever saw.

Then they all went home depressed! :D

BobcatBenny
02-02-2008, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Why didn't Coach Ford want to play us in the regular season? I'm just wondering, not trying to start anything.

I was hoping we would, Celina was one of the few who showed good sportsmanship, to bad we won't get to see you guys til' the playoffs.
Dude, I don't really know, but could it be that coach Ford might not want to play the team that is the District Champs from the toughest district in 3A more than once in a season? :)

JR2004
02-02-2008, 01:48 AM
It doesn't matter how long they been fans. It's about who's the best fans and that is LH.

Right over your head... :doh:

cr180t
02-02-2008, 02:39 AM

It was not that he did not want to play us. It was more of a travel issue and alignment the dates we had available were not ones that Celina had available and are still not. Not sure where you info came from though

cr180t
02-02-2008, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Dude, I don't really know, but could it be that coach Ford might not want to play the team that is the District Champs from the toughest district in 3A more than once in a season? :)

Bobcat Benny you have my respect as well as the Bobcat progam

Snydertigersrul
02-02-2008, 02:44 AM

I'm sure that coach Ford didn't want to play because they were afraid, but most coaches prefer not to play a team that they could meet in the playoffs during the regular season.

firstdown
02-02-2008, 07:18 AM

We should be stronger on defense and a little below last year at the QB position but everything else on the offense will be the same. Will be fun to play you guys when it really matters. We are disappointed not to be enjoying your BBQ at the scimmage this year thank you for all the hospitality in the past, and good luck.

mr.leopard man
02-03-2008, 11:17 AM
I am excited about playing gainesville again

even though it won't be as much fun to beat them by 35 this year

they don't even have a coach yet
Most Celina ever beat Gainesville was by 8...Gainesville stomped Celina by 44 last time theyplayed before they called the dogs off..but your right if they played now it would prob be 35 or more.

charlesrixey
02-03-2008, 12:01 PM

do i really have to answer this?

maybe because snyder is 300 miles from celina

LH Panther Mom
02-03-2008, 12:05 PM
do i really have to answer this?

maybe because snyder is 300 miles from celina
Gotta love both the "325" guys. ;)

charlesrixey
02-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by mr.leopard man
Most Celina ever beat Gainesville was by 8...Gainesville stomped Celina by 44 last time theyplayed before they called the dogs off..but your right if they played now it would prob be 35 or more.

i didn't say a 35 point win had happened before (they've only played twice)

but lucky for us, they do get to play this year

Gainesville should be better than 1-9 this year, but as hard and fast as they fell it probably isn't enough to close the gap with a DII champion

hopefully, the UIL keeps us together as long as we are in 3A

Note--Gainesville beat Celina 44-14, not by 44 (not that it matters, that was a whoopin!)

charlesrixey
02-03-2008, 12:14 PM
Updated Schedule:

Pre-District (in no particular order):

FW Arlington Heights
FW Polytechnic
Daingerfield
TCA-Addison

District:

Prosper
Argyle
Gainesville
Whitesboro
Sanger (good to see sanger again!)

Panther One
02-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Updated Schedule:

Pre-District (in no particular order):

FW Arlington Heights
FW Polytechnic
Daingerfield
TCA-Addison

The 2A school looks to be the toughest...

CelinaCatFan
02-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Uh oh...I can already hear the posts coming...Celina never plays anyone :doh:

Here are the tentative non-district games:

FW Arlington Heights (4A) - playing above our classification
FW Polytechnic (4A) - playing above our classification
Daingerfield (2A) - tradition rich progam that ended "The Streak"
TCA Addison(TAPPS) - one of the tougher private schools

Buccaneer
02-03-2008, 01:17 PM
Celina never plays anyone!

Matthew328
02-03-2008, 01:18 PM
wow poor FW Poly....that won't be fun.....Poly is well Poly.....their nickname is the Parrots....need I say more....

Celina really to get some good competition in might need to schedule a good team from Oklahoma....maybe like Ardmore or something

Panther One
02-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by CelinaCatFan
Uh oh...I can already hear the posts coming...Celina never plays anyone :doh:

Here are the tentative non-district games:

FW Arlington Heights (4A) - playing above our classification
FW Polytechnic (4A) - playing above our classification
Daingerfield (2A) - tradition rich progam that ended "The Streak"
TCA Addison(TAPPS) - one of the tougher private schools
Nice try with the 4A schools, but those two won't give you any competition. They are average 2As in strength. Are y'all still trying for a fifth non-district game? I understand that nobody wanted to play you. We went into Friday in your same boat, even losing two of the teams we had penciled in because they wound up in our district. But we still wound up finding games, albeit they're against some of the state's best. Luckily we have those kind of teams close enough to us. One thing hurting you guys is that there aren't as many talented 3A teams in your area and none of the decent 4A teams want to lose to a 3A. Your schedule is weak and people are going to let you know about it, but I don't think there was much you could do about it.

Matthew328
02-03-2008, 01:21 PM
I wonder if Cuero still has an opening...or Waco LaVega....Celina needs to get at least one good non-district game in

TexasHSFootball
02-03-2008, 01:34 PM
I hear Southlake Carroll is still looking for a game :D

cshscougar08
02-03-2008, 01:50 PM
La Vega has no more openings. Their schedule is set. And it's pretty tough too.

0 - Marlin
1 - Brownwood
2 - Dallas Roosevelt
3 - Abilene Wylie
4 - Crockett

Plus it was Celina that didn't want to play La Vega. Hard to believe that, but that's what the La Vega people are saying.

Matthew328
02-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Well a coach from LaVega said on TOC he called Celina and Celina told him they were full...for what that's worth

cshscougar08
02-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Well they obviously aren't. Lol. Plus you would think they would drop one of those other patsy games on their schedule in order to play La Vega. Celina brings out the calls of they don't play anyone. They do it to themselves. Now I'll admit, we don't exactly run a gauntlet in pre-district either, but at least we don't go out and play private schools. Although Reicher would not be a bad team to play.

Matthew328
02-03-2008, 02:05 PM
I don't have a problem with TC-Addison...they are a good competitive private school....but if in fact they did tell LaVega they were full when they obviously are not...that's a bad deal...like I said I dunno what it's worth but maybe Celina's punishment is 9 games and 2 against FWISD schools..LOL

cshscougar08
02-03-2008, 02:11 PM
I don't know anything about TC-Addison so I won't pass judgment on the decision to play them. But overall I would rather see a public school play public schools and only play private schools if they absolutely HAVE to. There is nothing wrong with going out of state to play teams. Oklahoma has some quality teams that I'm sure wouldn't mind playing a team like Celina. But that's just me.

Panther One
02-03-2008, 02:13 PM
There was also a rumor that we turned down a game with La Vega despite having the same open dates, but that isn't true, so don't believe everything you hear or read.

Matthew328
02-03-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
There was also a rumor that we turned down a game with La Vega despite having the same open dates, but that isn't true, so don't believe everything you hear or read.

Hence the qualifier for what it's worth

charlesrixey
02-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Well they obviously aren't. Lol. Plus you would think they would drop one of those other patsy games on their schedule in order to play La Vega. Celina brings out the calls of they don't play anyone. They do it to themselves. Now I'll admit, we don't exactly run a gauntlet in pre-district either, but at least we don't go out and play private schools. Although Reicher would not be a bad team to play.

let's not be rediculous

obviously, just because i say on a message board that they only have four teams currently lined up, that doesn't mean that they weren't full.

IF they had an opening, i don't think they would've denied a request from WLV, unless some special issue arose. If anyone honestly believes that an 8-time state champion is afraid to play anyone in pre-district, then they must not really understand celina that well.

I think the availability of quality teams at the 3A level in the Dallas area has more to do with it.

the FW teams work because they play only one or two non-district games anyway, right?

Sure, they may not be very tough competition, but given Celina's success in the Semifinals and Finals (17-3 since 1974) i don't worry to much about it

I feel very confident that celina could be 15-1 or 16-0 in regions I, III or IV in any district, although there are many teams that could beat the bobcats on any given friday

i (and i know the coaches and players) am more concerned with player development and building cohesiveness for the next season

the first time a non-district schedule affects our success at the state level, i may put some more emphasis on it. Until then, 17-3 is good enough for me.

Matthew328
02-03-2008, 02:31 PM
I have to disagree rixey.....I think a quality non-district schedule helps out big time...I think being in battles early on in the season is huge for playoff success.....last year Celina played some solid competition in non-district with Argyle Liberty Christian and Robinson and I think that prepared them for the title run....

Arlington Heights and Poly and really Daingerfield now simply won't do that....kids are kids and as much as coach can harp on them to stay focused etc. when you beat everyone by 50-60 points it can develop into a false sense of security and hence major upsets happen when the inevitable battle or tough game happens....(see Gilmer 2006)

I can pretty much say with certianty every year Celina has won state they've had at least one or two battles in the regular season.....

2008 I really don't see any in non-district or district....

FWISD teams play 5 non-district games however.....

I do agree not many quality 3A teams in DFW to play...I say Celina heads north and plays an Oklahoma 5A or 4A school.....

charlesrixey
02-03-2008, 02:45 PM
I have to disagree rixey.....I think a quality non-district schedule helps out big time...I think being in battles early on in the season is huge for playoff success.....last year Celina played some solid competition in non-district with Argyle Liberty Christian and Robinson and I think that prepared them for the title run....

Arlington Heights and Poly and really Daingerfield now simply won't do that....kids are kids and as much as coach can harp on them to stay focused etc. when you beat everyone by 50-60 points it can develop into a false sense of security and hence major upsets happen when the inevitable battle or tough game happens....(see Gilmer 2006)

I can pretty much say with certianty every year Celina has won state they've had at least one or two battles in the regular season.....

2008 I really don't see any in non-district or district....

FWISD teams play 5 non-district games however.....

I do agree not many quality 3A teams in DFW to play...I say Celina heads north and plays an Oklahoma 5A or 4A school.....

i think in the end it is overrated

Liberty Hill went through D1 with ease this year--does that still mean that China Spring, Cuero, Giddings, West Orange-Stark or Waco La Vega weren't as good as Gilmer, Roosevelt, or Abilene Wylie?

Either way, Celina has average 40+ and 10 or so against 3A teams the last two years and is 11-1 in the playoffs

I think they will add a decent 5th team, plus Argyle (which was one the top two or three teams in Region I last year) will reload and be a factor, Prosper i think will be definately improved, Whitesboro was 7-3 last year and Sanger and Gainesville should both be improved. I think this district is stronger than last year's and despite there not being a top 20 team on the schedule (yet) Celina, with only 12 returning starters, should be on fire as usual once the playoffs come around. Given the even weaker overall state of region 2, it will be tough to go to the semis and then have to face a top ten team two weeks in a row, no question. Your argument is valid there.

However, if there was ever a coaching staff that has been proven to overcome that very issue, this would be the one!:)

cshscougar08
02-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Given the even weaker overall state of region 2, it will be tough to go to the semis and then have to face a top ten team two weeks in a row, no question. Your argument is valid there.

Is it possible for region 2 to get weaker? And I mean that in ALL seriousness.

BobcatBenny
02-03-2008, 03:17 PM
I'll answer that.

Yeah, you could take two defending State Champions out of Region 2. I think that would make Region 2 weaker. What other region can make that claim?

Panther One
02-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Well, District 8 alone has three teams that have been in one of the 3A state championships five of the last 6 years. How many districts can say that?

charlesrixey
02-03-2008, 03:33 PM

i am in total 'agreeance'
:p

of course, i had hoped we would get put into region I, but they went south and east instead

now, we have to deal with just beating the region I and III champions in the playoffs as a consolation prize to not being able to get the UIL to put us in one of them!

Panther One
02-03-2008, 03:59 PM
I don't think anyone really questions Celina's success. I think most people would just like to see them play some good teams in non-district to get a better gage on them becuase in the past two years, they haven't seen much resistance at all until the state championship. We all love the big-time regular season and even playoff matchups, and for Celina, those matchups haven't really existed until the title game. Some of it is probably jealousy, too, because there are a lot of good teams that would have liked to have had Celina's district schedule and playoff path the last two years. If you put a Giddings, WO-S, or La Vega in Celina's shoes, any three of those schools would have two title appearances and maybe even a title, too.

I realize that all you can do is play the teams matched up with you, but you do get to pick non-district games and I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed that once again, there's not a marquee matchup on your schedule. We'll all have to wait for the 14-0 Bobcats to play the Region I winner in the semis.

BobcatBenny
02-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Well, District 8 alone has three teams that have been in one of the 3A state championships five of the last 6 years. How many districts can say that?
Well District 9 has two teams that have been in one of the 3A State Championships four of the last 5 years.

Plus two teams that have played in the 2A State Championship in the last three years.

I would think District 8 still has the edge, but I would not say it is so far superior that it really matters that much.

It is just easier to know the history of your area better than another. So, feel educated on a little North Texas football. :D

BobcatBenny
02-03-2008, 04:06 PM
I don't think anyone really questions Celina's success. I think most people would just like to see them play some good teams in non-district to get a better gage on them becuase in the past two years, they haven't seen much resistance at all until the state championship. We all love the big-time regular season and even playoff matchups, and for Celina, those matchups haven't really existed until the title game. Some of it is probably jealousy, too, because there are a lot of good teams that would have liked to have had Celina's district schedule and playoff path the last two years. If you put a Giddings, WO-S, or La Vega in Celina's shoes, any three of those schools would have two title appearances and maybe even a title, too.

I realize that all you can do is play the teams matched up with you, but you do get to pick non-district games and I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed that once again, there's not a marquee matchup on your schedule. We'll all have to wait for the 14-0 Bobcats to play the Region I winner in the semis.
Funny thing is, the non-district schedule played Celina tougher last season, tougher than any of the play-off teams outside of China Springs; who was a probable State Champ in Division I. :D :eek: :devil:

P.S. I would like to see Liberty Hill play a full season! :eek: :eek: :eek:

SpeedOption
02-03-2008, 04:08 PM
Whoever Celina plays is their business. Seems like whoever they play weak, strong, fair, good, bad, dont make a difference. THEY are the competition. Not the other way around. Seems to work for them huh?

Panther One
02-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Well District 9 has two teams that have been in one of the 3A State Championships four of the last 5 years.
Yeah, but one of those two has a combined two wins the past two seasons.

Panther One
02-03-2008, 04:25 PM
...outside of China Springs; who was a probable State Champ in Division I. :D :eek: :devil:
Had we not been there, I can buy that. If you think they could have beaten us, keep dreaming. I don't think China Spring closed a 27 point gap in one year, considering we were an improved team this year.

P.S. I would like to see Liberty Hill play a full season! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Not our fault that the UIL screwed up. Although I don't think Austin Johnston would have been much different than a bye week, especially since this past year, they couldn't even field a varsity team.

Panther One
02-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by SpeedOption
...Seems to work for them huh?
Their district and playoff schedule would work for a lot of teams!

BobcatBenny
02-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Yeah, but one of those two has a combined two wins the past two seasons.
It think that explains why they will have a new coach this season. You can consider Gainsville a patsy, but I will not. They are the last district opponent to beat a Celina team like a drum. :(

Are you forgetting District 8 has two teams that did not win a game last season? :D :D

JR2004
02-03-2008, 04:42 PM

This realignment is a new all-time low for Region II. I didn't possibly think it could get any weaker than the last two seasons. I was wrong. If not for Region IV, we'd be the weakest.

BobcatBenny
02-03-2008, 05:43 PM
This realignment is a new all-time low for Region II. I didn't possibly think it could get any weaker than the last two seasons. I was wrong. If not for Region IV, we'd be the weakest.
I don't know. Taking a glance at it, Region 2 has seemingly become much weaker, but it lost a 3A State Runner-up.

Somehow, two of the four State Champions from the last two years remain in Region 2. The other two State Championships left Region 3 and moved to Region 1.

I think it might be possible that Region 3 may be better rounded but perhaps people are seeing more cream than is actually there?

OK, I do not really know Region 3 that well. Other than the discussion here and a few various games I have attended. There is Wago La Vega, I think they ran into a hot team last season during the playoffs. So, then there is Gilmer and West Orange-Stark. Who else might you want to declare as cream in Region 3? Maybe Robinson? I personally think Robinson is a solid program, but I am not sure anyone else would call cream.

So, I am not sure Region 3 is much tougher than Region 2 or Region 4 if at all.

boudreaux
02-03-2008, 05:53 PM
You must look at depth. Not as much state wins. You are talking about a whole region not just a few teams. Region 3 is deeper year to year with region 2 good at the top but not as deep. Region 1 and 4 have been behind on both depth and quality. But this realignment seems to have shifted some power. Region 1 is still pretty thin, but very good at the top. Top 10 or so teams are good after that it drops off a lot. Region 2 has been weakend. only 5 or so good teams then a real fall off. Region 3 has about the same depth but has fallen off at the top. Still the deepest region overall, but the top is not very deep. Region 4 has less than 5 top teams and no depth. I figure for the best in region 1. Whoever survives, plenty of good teams here, Region 2 Celina then whoever. Region 3 someone will emerge maybe Gilmer, but too many good not great teams here. Region 4 Cuero then whoever.

75009Football
02-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Nice try with the 4A schools, but those two won't give you any competition. They are average 2As in strength. Are y'all still trying for a fifth non-district game? I understand that nobody wanted to play you. We went into Friday in your same boat, even losing two of the teams we had penciled in because they wound up in our district. But we still wound up finding games, albeit they're against some of the state's best. Luckily we have those kind of teams close enough to us. One thing hurting you guys is that there aren't as many talented 3A teams in your area and none of the decent 4A teams want to lose to a 3A. Your schedule is weak and people are going to let you know about it, but I don't think there was much you could do about it.

Amen to that. Glad I dont have to try to schedule these games!

75009Football
02-03-2008, 06:21 PM

I guess it depends on the situation. We scrimmaged Argyle, played Wakeland, Van Alstyne, and Whitesboro at home. The other 14 games we played were away. Coaches may not have wanted to do that again this year and let the kid have a home schedule this year.

Scheduling the TAPPS 2 State Champion aint that bad. A State Champ is a State Champ. We do what we can I guess.

75009Football
02-03-2008, 06:42 PM

I wish we had all those name above, and others, in our back yard to choose from. Last year we did play Argyle and Robinson who have been there/close recently and Liberty Christian a State Champion in n-d. Not so terrible.

If 14-0 in the semis and ultimately a state title comes from those patsies, so be it, I'll take it and listen to this all the time. And I guess most everyone else would also.

BILLYFRED0000
02-03-2008, 07:44 PM

I will make this as concise as possible. We do not get to pick who will play us. We get to pick whoever has the balls to try. Most of the time we get stuck with whatever can fill our schedule because no one who might see us in the playoffs will play us. And bigger schools see us as a lose lose. And we feel the same about teams we may see in the playoffs such as LH or Gilmer. So there are obvious reasons not to play those teams. Whats left?

BobcatBenny
02-03-2008, 08:20 PM
I will make this as concise as possible. We do not get to pick who will play us. We get to pick whoever has the balls to try. Most of the time we get stuck with whatever can fill our schedule because no one who might see us in the playoffs will play us. And bigger schools see us as a lose lose. And we feel the same about teams we may see in the playoffs such as LH or Gilmer. So there are obvious reasons not to play those teams. Whats left?
BILLYFRED0000,
Do you know what you get if you take the square root of the power ratings for the teams that Celina plays and then divide the result by their opponents power ratings cube rooted?

Benny :D

BILLYFRED0000
02-03-2008, 10:05 PM
BILLYFRED0000,
Do you know what you get if you take the square root of the power ratings for the teams that Celina plays and then divide the result by their opponents power ratings cube rooted?

Benny :D

I could give you the answer, but all that would prove is that I unlike many here can indeed do the math....:D

BobcatBenny
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
I could give you the answer, but all that would prove is that I unlike many here can indeed do the math....:D
Even without you doing the math, it still comes out to eight State Championships. :D

boudreaux
02-03-2008, 10:18 PM
It doesnt matter as much who you play In September as it does who you play the week before Christmas.

charlesrixey
02-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Anybody ever find out about that tenth game?:confused: