PDA

View Full Version : Snyder will win next year's district championship

Snydertigersrul
02-01-2008, 03:53 PM
The tough competition will help the Tigers fare better in the postseason. Here is my predication of the finish.

1. SNYDER
2. WYLIE
3. SWEETWATER
4. GRAHAM
5. BROWNWOOD
6. BRECKENRIDGE

THE BIG THREE IS BACK TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN.

Panther One
02-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Brownwood 5th?

Matthew328
02-01-2008, 03:55 PM
LOL

Ranger Mom
02-01-2008, 04:00 PM
I talked to someone from Graham who doesn't think they will even make it out of district this season.

BobcatBenny
02-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Well, if this is the toughest district in 3A, anything is possible and I am not sure it is appropriate for anyone to laugh too hard at a die hard fan's prediction.

Snyder was solid this last season and seems to be a program, not just a flash in the pan. I am not counting them out.

Certainly, a difficult schedule, but if anyone automatically puts a W next to Snyder on their schedule, then they may be in for a surprise.

michaelp23
02-01-2008, 04:02 PM
The folks in Snyder sure aren't shy about spouting off at the mouth are they? We'll see. One things for sure. Two good teams from this district will staying home during the playoffs.

Snydertigersrul
02-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Well, if this is the toughest district in 3A, anything is possible and I am not sure it is appropriate for anyone to laugh too hard at a die hard fan's prediction.

Snyder was solid this last season and seems to be a program, not just a flash in the pan. I am not counting them out.

Certainly, a difficult schedule, but if anyone automatically puts a W next to Snyder on their schedule, then they may be in for a surprise.

Too bad you wouldn't agree to play us in the regular season.

:D

crzyjournalist03
02-01-2008, 04:03 PM
what's a predication???

RMAC
02-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I talked to someone from Graham who doesn't think they will even make it out of district this season.

My brain says 1) The Wood/AW and 3) Snyder, but I'm hoping McCoy can get it together when it matters and Graham can get in there somewhere. The 3 that do make it though will be ready to play anybody in the state and that's for sure.

Snyder_TigerFan
02-01-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Hmm...I wonder what they lose this year?

Oh...and take STR lightly. He's a big reason many love to hate Snyder.:)

Panther One
02-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Kind of off subject, but being in region I now, I'll get to follow a lot of teams that I've really never paid much attention to. It'll be a nice change. In our third region in as many alignments, I'm getting a lot more familiar with teams around the state. I'm pretty sure District 2 will be garnering quite a bit of attention from this Panther Fan.

Lion_Addict
02-01-2008, 04:08 PM
OK, guess I'm gonna have to be inappropriate then cuz I gotta LAUGH! Brownwood 5th in the district? Yeah, it's gonna be a tough district no doubt, but sorry fellas.....you just don't know what's coming your way!

Sweetwater Red
02-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
OK, guess I'm gonna have to be inappropriate then cuz I gotta LAUGH! Brownwood 5th in the district? Yeah, it's gonna be a tough district no doubt, but sorry fellas.....you just don't know what's coming your way!

You know how every town has that "one" poster? Well,
Snydertigersrul is Snyder's.

Snydertigersrul
02-01-2008, 04:13 PM

Bring it on

Daddy D 11
02-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Snyder V Brownwood is gonna be a good game:clap:

Snydertigersrul
02-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
Snyder V Brownwood is gonna be a good game:clap:

Every game in new District 2 will be a good game.

JR2004
02-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
The tough competition will help the Tigers fare better in the postseason. Here is my predication of the finish.

1. SNYDER
2. WYLIE
3. SWEETWATER
4. GRAHAM
5. BROWNWOOD
6. BRECKENRIDGE

To echo Matt...LOL...

Do you honestly believe Brownwood is going to finish in 5th? It's going to be a dogfight for Snyder just to get in this year, much less win that district.

Mustangpride09
02-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Snyder doesn't return squat.

1. Wylie
2. Brownwood
3. Sweetwater
4. Graham
5. Breck
6. Snyder

Copy this down then show me next december.

crzyjournalist03
02-01-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09

1. Wylie
2. Brownwood
3. Sweetwater
4. Graham
5. Breck
6. Snyder

Copy this down then show me next december.

This is gettnig good already!!! :devil: :evillol:

DaHop72
02-01-2008, 05:08 PM

1. Wylie-2. Brownwood-3. Sweetwater-4. Graham-5.Breck-6.Snyder

Copy this down then show me next december. I have and I will.:D

Mustangpride09
02-01-2008, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I have and I will.:D

Peachy.

DaHop72
02-01-2008, 05:10 PM
Peachy. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

VWG
02-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Brownwood and Graham return their starting QB's, right??
What about JV records?
Wylie smoked everybody last year, going 10-0.
Graham went 9-1, only loss to Wylie JV.
Didn't Snyder's JV only have 1-2 losses?

charlesrixey
02-01-2008, 06:11 PM
1. Brownwood
2. Abilene Wylie
3. Snyder
4. Sweetwater
5. Graham
6. Breckenridge

Lion_Addict
02-01-2008, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You know how every town has that "one" poster? Well,
Snydertigersrul is Snyder's.

HA HA! Thank you very much!! I have posted on numerous sites and have never been referred to as "that one poster". I said something out of line? Hmmmmm. Exactly how touchy do you people get around here? If what I said on my very 1st post was "bad", oh man.....ya might just wanna ignore my posts. Someone predicting Brownwood to finish 5th in this district is dang sure gonna bring out "that one poster". That was laughable!

Stangs325
02-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul

1. SNYDER
2. WYLIE
3. SWEETWATER
4. GRAHAM
5. BROWNWOOD
6. BRECKENRIDGE

you cant be serious?? maybe "The Big Two" haha plus Brownwood. But on the bright side at least Snyder will get an early jump on basketball

Old Tiger
02-01-2008, 07:01 PM
lol

DU_stud04
02-01-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
to bad he isnt a die hard fan :D

DU_stud04
02-01-2008, 07:10 PM
who's snyder bringing to the table this year? any one to try and follow up will clays season?

ive got a 4 way tie, abilene wylie loses to snyder, snyder losing to sweetwater, sweetwater losing to brownwood, brownwood losing to abilene wylie.

not really, but i think it would be fun :)

STANG RED
02-01-2008, 07:27 PM
HA HA! Thank you very much!! I have posted on numerous sites and have never been referred to as "that one poster". I said something out of line? Hmmmmm. Exactly how touchy do you people get around here? If what I said on my very 1st post was "bad", oh man.....ya might just wanna ignore my posts. Someone predicting Brownwood to finish 5th in this district is dang sure gonna bring out "that one poster". That was laughable!

I think he was talking about Snydertigersruls (we call him drools) instead of you Lion_Addict. C'mon now, your gonna have to pay attention if your gonna hang out with this crowd.:p :D

pirate4state
02-01-2008, 11:05 PM

:thinking: You may want to re-read what he posted! :doh:

IHStangFan
02-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
what's a predication??? Brownwood no contest. :D

cshscougar08
02-01-2008, 11:12 PM
It's gonna be pretty crazy no doubt about that. I'm thinking it will end up like this.

Brownwood
Abilene Wylie
Sweetwater
Graham
Snyder
Breck

DaHop72
02-01-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Stangs325
you cant be serious?? maybe "The Big Two" haha plus Brownwood. But on the bright side at least Snyder will get an early jump on basketball Great job junior, you now have become Sweetwater's answer to SNYDER325TIGERS.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Perdictions anybody??

Sweetwater 28 Clyde 21

Now how did that one work out??

and when sweetwater and snyder meet in the 3rd round ( if snyder goes that far) snyder will see how having an easy non district and a good record wasnt the best way to go

Uh oh, now how did that one turn out?

It sure is going to be fun to read 09 and your post this year.:doh: :doh: :rolleyes:

marlin fan
02-01-2008, 11:21 PM
are marlin and Snyder going to play the next two years?

DaHop72
02-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
are marlin and Snyder going to play the next two years? Not happening B.:(

Old Tiger
02-01-2008, 11:25 PM
1. Abilene Wylie
2. Brownwood
3. Graham/Sweetwater

DaHop72
02-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
1. Abilene Wylie
2. Brownwood
3. Graham/Sweetwater :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

marlin fan
02-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Not happening B.:( nooooooooooooooooooooooo why not lol we are still playing Mart and Waco la Vega thats all i know lol

DaHop72
02-01-2008, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by marlin fan
nooooooooooooooooooooooo why not lol we are still playing Mart and Waco la Vega thats all i know lol I guess our new district can only schedule one 2A school and Sweetwater has already jumped up and took that spot.;) ;)

Emerson1
02-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Who does sweetwater return? They sucked last year

marlin fan
02-01-2008, 11:33 PM
I guess our new district can only schedule one 2A school and Sweetwater has already jumped up and took that spot.;) ;) omg i soo wanted to hear yalls fight song again

Stangs325
02-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

why do you get on this site if you know nothing about football?? haha i mean really. this year was a rebuilding year and except for holsey davis mccoy and a few line leaving they were all juniors and sophmores and even the ones that are leaving there backups(the starters this upcoming year) got plenty of playing time..so yea there basicaly returning there whole team..and i still wouldnt quite say they "sucked"

DU_stud04
02-02-2008, 01:11 AM
why do you get on this site if you know nothing about football?? haha i mean really. this year was a rebuilding year and except for holsey davis mccoy and a few line leaving they were all juniors and sophmores and even the ones that are leaving there backups(the starters this upcoming year) got plenty of playing time..so yea there basicaly returning there whole team..and i still wouldnt quite say they "sucked" so another rebuilding year? or will you not announce that till they lose a few games?

Emerson1
02-02-2008, 01:23 AM
why do you get on this site if you know nothing about football?? haha i mean really. this year was a rebuilding year and except for holsey davis mccoy and a few line leaving they were all juniors and sophmores and even the ones that are leaving there backups(the starters this upcoming year) got plenty of playing time..so yea there basicaly returning there whole team..and i still wouldnt quite say they "sucked"
I know plenty to realize sweetwater is SLOWWWWWWWWWWWW

Old Tiger
02-02-2008, 01:24 AM
I know plenty to realize sweetwater is SLOWWWWWWWWWWWW Is it just Sweetwater that is slow or are there a number of teams in West Texas that are slow?

SNYDER325TIGERS
02-02-2008, 01:27 AM
I could care less about any of these other teams being in our district. I'm just GLAD that the Tigers and the Stangs get to rumble again.

Old Tiger
02-02-2008, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
I could care less about any of these other teams being in our district. I'm just GLAD that the Tigers and the Stangs get to rumble again. That's all you have to say?:D ;)

SNYDER325TIGERS
02-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
That's all you have to say?:D ;)

Yeah bro, thats it.

Old Tiger
02-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Yeah bro, thats it. cool!

Lion_Addict
02-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I think he was talking about Snydertigersruls (we call him drools) instead of you Lion_Addict. C'mon now, your gonna have to pay attention if your gonna hang out with this crowd.:p :D

Oh man, i really blew that!! My mind was so fried with all the alignment stuff going on, and you're right, I totally didn't pay full attention to that. I will try and do better to keep my head out of my.....well, you know. Sorry bout that.:confused:
MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES TO "SWEETWATER RED".

Ranger Mom
02-02-2008, 10:46 AM
Oh man, i really blew that!! My mind was so fried with all the alignment stuff going on, and you're right, I totally didn't pay full attention to that. I will try and do better to keep my head out of my.....well, you know. Sorry bout that.:confused:
MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES TO "SWEETWATER RED".

LOL!! It happens! I can't begin to count the amount of times I have taken something I read totally out of context on here.

Rest assured though that when it happens you will have several to point out the error of your ways! :D

Stangs325
02-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
so another rebuilding year? or will you not announce that till they lose a few games?

im not saying they wont lose. thats going to be about impossible in our district. but to say "who are they returning. they sucked" haha i mean really. thats almost as ridiculous as the name of this thread

Snydertigersrul
02-02-2008, 01:18 PM
im not saying they wont lose. thats going to be about impossible in our district. but to say "who are they returning. they sucked" haha i mean really. thats almost as ridiculous as the name of this thread

I can' believe that I'm saying this, but Sweetwater will be stronger next season. Of course, they might have a new coach, if Jackson takes the job at Andrews. He is listed as one of the eight that survived the cut for interviews.

wildstangs
02-02-2008, 10:12 PM

Well there we go, the football expert has spoken. I guess Sweetwater should forfeit the 8 wins and bi-district trophy from last year.

Stangs325
02-02-2008, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Well there we go, the football expert has spoken. I guess Sweetwater should forfeit the 8 wins and bi-district trophy from last year.

haha right??