PDA

View Full Version : To ALL new posters!!

Ranger Mom
02-01-2008, 03:46 PM
Welcome to the downlow......probably the ONLY football message board anywhere moderated by 3 women......bwaahaaahaaaa!!!:devil:

Some love us, some hate us...some don't know what to feel!!

The best piece of advice I have is to just jump right in. Don't wait for an invite and don't be shy!!!

Oh yeah...the most important thing...have fun and don't take things TOO seriously!!:)

jason
02-01-2008, 03:48 PM
there should be an initiation period for newbies - like they are only allotted 3 posts per day for a week....

and if we (members who have been here for 5+ years) decide they will be no use to us, or contribute nothing but pointless banter and name calling, they are banned...

Ranger Mom
02-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by jason
there should be an initiation period for newbies - like they are only allotted 3 posts per day for a week....

and if we (members who have been here for 5+ years) decide they will be no use to us, or contribute nothing but pointless banter and name calling, they are banned...

Dang!! :eek:

I'm glad that didn't happen to me when I joined....I wouldn't have lasted the week!!:(

cshscougar08
02-01-2008, 03:51 PM
That would definitely not work for me either. Pretty sure I already have like 20 posts. Lol.

Ranger Mom
02-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
That would definitely not work for me either. Pretty sure I already have like 20 posts. Lol.

10 actually....but who's counting!!;)