Week 6-*Lancaster
Week 7-*West Mesquite
Week 8-*Mabank
Week 9-*Terrell
Week 10-*Red Oak

where each is at is TBD

crzyjournalist03
02-01-2008, 04:02 PM
When is week 0 this year? If it's August 22nd, and Forney ends up hosting Lancaster, I know where I'll want to be on my birthday!

3afan
02-01-2008, 04:17 PM
well maybe you'll actually MAKE a game this year .... ;)

crzyjournalist03
02-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
well maybe you'll actually MAKE a game this year .... ;)

is week 0 on the 22nd?

If so, that puts the two cities I grew up in playing each other on my birthday on Sept. 26th.

Besides, I'll have a little girl next year, so I'm planning on at LEAST making one game next year just to show her off.

Emerson1
02-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
is week 0 on the 22nd?

If so, that puts the two cities I grew up in playing each other on my birthday on Sept. 26th.

Besides, I'll have a little girl next year, so I'm planning on at LEAST making one game next year just to show her off.
I think it's the 29th, it was the 31st last year

Ranger Mom
02-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
is week 0 on the 22nd?

What???? Did you announce that and I missed it???

Congrats!!!!!

crzyjournalist03
02-01-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I think it's the 29th, it was the 31st last year

well, crap...I was hoping with the earlier starting dates around the state that week zero had gotten moved up.

crzyjournalist03
02-01-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What???? Did you announce that and I missed it???

Congrats!!!!!

well, I mentioned it very briefly in the tax return thread, but hadn't ever made any big announcement.

My wife and I lost a child last year a week and a half before Christmas at 3 months, and it really devestated her because she'd have random people months later asking her if the child was born yet.

This year, she was about a month further along come Christmas time, but we made the decision that we weren't just going to broadcast it to the world this time due to the pain that it resulted in last time. Now we're almost six months along with a little girl we're naming Hannah, and we're not worried about it any more, but we just never made it a point to make a major announcement or anything to people because we figured that at this point, people who are very close to us already know, and those that she randomly sees or that view her online profiles can obviously tell.