PDA

View Full Version : Yay! Welcome to CS folks!

LH Panther Mom
02-01-2008, 03:21 PM
It's good to have you! :)

watz4dinner
02-01-2008, 03:23 PM
centex is a bit boring

cshscougar08
02-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Glad to be here. I just found this while I was on 3A baseball the other day. Must admit, I'll probably start using this a lot more than centex. And excuse me about Centex being boring? I hope your talking about the site and not the state of athletics. LH Panther Mom are you the same as on centex?

LH Panther Mom
02-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
LH Panther Mom are you the same as on centex?
The one and only.... ;) There's only a couple of places I'm not...and those I'm "LHPM". :D

JR2004
02-01-2008, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by watz4dinner
centex is a bit boring

The Centex site has gotten really bad over the last 3 years or so. It's a joke.

cshscougar08
02-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Yeah I agree. Some discussions are ok, but pretty sure I'll be locked on this one now. :D

Panther One
02-01-2008, 03:37 PM
So CS folks, what's your opinion about not being in with all the Waco schools?

Rocket Dad
02-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Centex has less traffic than this site , but there is not near as much idle chatter about nothing that you will find on 3A DL. I enjoy both. During the football off-season, 3A DL gets bad with chit-chat, gossip, movie reviews, etc. Just stating the facts.

cshscougar08
02-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Well I must admit it makes the district schedule a WHOLE lot easier. And it makes for interesting non-district matchups too. But apparently we're only playing Robinson. But overall, I'm kinda neutral. Not being with them takes away from the rivalries that we had with each of them. Especially La Vega. That game was going to be INTENSE this year after the region finals this year. But it should still be fun. Maybe we'll just see them in the state finals. :D

Panther One
02-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by cshscougar08
Well I must admit it makes the district schedule a WHOLE lot easier. And it makes for interesting non-district matchups too. But apparently we're only playing Robinson. But overall, I'm kinda neutral. Not being with them takes away from the rivalries that we had with each of them. Especially La Vega. That game was going to be INTENSE this year after the region finals this year. But it should still be fun. Maybe we'll just see them in the state finals. :D
Not if we have anything to do about it...:D

BobcatBenny
02-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Glad to have some CS folks now.

I wore the record out playing y'all being the best Region III team last season.

It appears after glancing at your roster, the offense is losing some key components.

How do you feel about the returning team in comparison to last season? Any chance that you guys will prove I was right last season by dominating Region I? :D

cshscougar08
02-01-2008, 03:50 PM
With District 2 stacked the way it is, I look for NO domination coming from us. We will make things interesting. I can guarantee you that. It should be a fun two years. The key to this upcoming season will be if B Bell can step up and follow in Shawn's footsteps and really be a solid quarterback. He will not be a threat to run like Eskew was this past year. But if B can get comfortable in the pocket and just play solid, we could go deep again. The pieces are there around him. People might not have started, or played varsity last year, but there are key people coming up at key positions that should help us continue to be good. On defense, watch out. To say the least. The defense will be extremely good. All but two are back and others quickly step in to fill those two holes. Not saying that we will make a run at the state title like this past season, but we will contend for a region title. That much I can assure you.