PDA

View Full Version : Wow Liberty Hill...

NastySlot
02-01-2008, 02:37 PM
is the chair for our district too bad they couldn't name one of the more centrally located schools to be the chair....looks like i'll be hitting the road for that district meeting in few weeks.

watz4dinner
02-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Why did Liberty Hill turn down a non district game with Waco La Vega. I thought that they would play anyone!!!!!

Centextrash
02-01-2008, 03:17 PM
I think they had someone else scheduled.

LH Panther Mom
02-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by watz4dinner
Why did Liberty Hill turn down a non district game with Waco La Vega. I thought that they would play anyone!!!!!
Are you sure we turned it down? Maybe the week one needed it, the other had a soft-commit? I had heard LV was a possibility from my son a few weeks ago, but didn't hear anything firm one way or the other.

watz4dinner
02-01-2008, 03:20 PM
talked to a LV coach and said that Liberty Hill had the open date but did not want to schedule.

BwdLion_80
02-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Talk about having to drive, Brownwood is the district chair for dist. 2. Welcome everyone, to OUR district!:D

Panther One
02-01-2008, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by watz4dinner
talked to a LV coach and said that Liberty Hill had the open date but did not want to schedule.
I think you heard wrong. We also had potential games with Tivy and Cuero, but the dates were not meshing. Have you seen our schedule? It's not like we're shying away from stiff competition.

watz4dinner
02-01-2008, 03:32 PM
not saying your schedule is soft....just stating what I heard

Panther One
02-01-2008, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
too bad they couldn't name one of the more centrally located schools

So I guess you're referring to Fredericksburg, because the district is really a big circle with Fredericksburg being the only remotely "centrally" located team.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l112/aggie_sm2005/8aaa.jpg

NastySlot
02-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Panther One
So I guess you're referring to Fredericksburg, because the district is really a big circle with Fredericksburg being the only remotely "centrally" located team.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l112/aggie_sm2005/8aaa.jpg

thanks for the map .....but i was thinking llano or burnet....hey i know that the old track coach at fred does a great job as the district chair.....keeping thing organized and rule interps........hey i look forward to meeting some LH people..

hey maybe all meetings could be in johnson city or even at round mountain.