PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Pre-District Schedule

buff4life
02-01-2008, 02:09 PM
I don't know but I can fit it together piece by piece if people know if they are playing us...

I got one Week 0 LH (i'm afraid of that one) lol

and no others I'm going to guess we have some of Caldwell and Rockdale's district in there but i hope not, i want some new peeps

UPanIN
02-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by buff4life
I don't know but I can fit it together piece by piece if people know if they are playing us...

I got one Week 0 LH (i'm afraid of that one) lol

and no others I'm going to guess we have some of Caldwell and Rockdale's district in there but i hope not, i want some new peeps

Be afraid be very afraid of the new district
24-3A.

:eek: :tongue: :D

buff4life
02-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by UPanIN
Be afraid be very afraid of the new district
24-3A.

:eek: :tongue: :D

you means yalls district in another region :D but NO i'm not scared of that district, maybe a couple of players, but no teams

Chopblock
02-01-2008, 05:39 PM
I know you have Elgin week 4

raider red 2000
02-01-2008, 08:20 PM
i think wharton early

Rocket Dad
02-01-2008, 08:38 PM
Giddings vs. Robinson week 5

IHStangFan
02-01-2008, 09:32 PM
you means yalls district in another region :D but NO i'm not scared of that district, maybe a couple of players, but no teams I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Navasota is going to be tough this coming year.

buff4life
02-02-2008, 02:56 AM
Giddings schedule...

Liberty Hill
LaVernia
Wharton
Elgin
Waco Robinson but not in that particular order

gtownfan
02-02-2008, 10:46 AM
Giddings schedule...

Liberty Hill
LaVernia
Wharton
Elgin
Waco Robinson but not in that particular order

Looks like an interesting schedule!

4 out of 5 are good 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hour drives.

With gas prices they way they are, wonder why we are driving so far when we have some teams in our backyard that we've been rivals with in the past - Rockdale, Caldwell and Cameron?

Can't image 3A Down Low without all the jawing over the Giddings vs. Caldwell game!

LH Panther Mom
02-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by gtownfan
Can't image 3A Down Low without all the jawing over the Giddings vs. Caldwell game!
I'm sure there will be someone that will take up the slack. :D

buff4life
02-02-2008, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by gtownfan
Looks like an interesting schedule!

4 out of 5 are good 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hour drives.

With gas prices they way they are, wonder why we are driving so far when we have some teams in our backyard that we've been rivals with in the past - Rockdale, Caldwell and Cameron?

Caldwell and Cameron didn't want to or didn't have openings apparently and I don't know about Rockdale...i was wondering the same thing..it will be good to get some new faces though...especially is gas was cheaper, I'm glad we renewed the rivalry with elgin...they've been down but they should be decent this year

Old Tiger
02-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Caldwell and Cameron didn't want to or didn't have openings apparently and I don't know about Rockdale...i was wondering the same thing..it will be good to get some new faces though...especially is gas was cheaper, I'm glad we renewed the rivalry with elgin...they've been down but they should be decent this year elgin sucks. the only reason they do good in 4a is because of the AISD district they were in. Same with Manor.

buff4life
02-02-2008, 03:18 PM
they "sucked" two years ago...they gave LBJ a run this year i think...

Old Tiger
02-02-2008, 03:19 PM
they "sucked" two years ago...they gave LBJ a run this year i think... Rockdale beat them like 6-1 in the scrimmage and they couldn't stop Kortlin at all.

buff4life
02-02-2008, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Rockdale beat them like 6-1 in the scrimmage and they couldn't stop Kortlin at all.
yea and we beat Sealy like 10-1 but they hung with us in the playoffs...progress casey progress

Tiger Turtle
02-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Well said, B4L. Interesting season shaping up.