PDA

View Full Version : Theoldcoach site

ProudHornetMom
02-01-2008, 12:24 PM
I have never had problems getting on theoldcoach...until today. I've been trying since 8:45. Bet it's burning with posts...

Old Green
02-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
I have never had problems getting on theoldcoach...until today. I've been trying since 8:45. Bet it's burning with posts... The Old Coach is getting ready to move to the Rivals.com site. They maybe moving today.

Old Tiger
02-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
The Old Coach is getting ready to move to the Rivals.com site. They maybe moving today. I've noticed that TPX says The Old Coach at the top now. I was wondering what was going on.

Panther One
02-01-2008, 12:30 PM
I managed to get on TOC about ten minutes ago. There weren't many new topics. Only about a handful since 9am. I think everyone is having trouble getting on.

BwdLion_80
02-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Most of them are now going to coachguru.net

It appears to be better than the rivals site.

Old Green
02-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion_80
Most of them are now going to coachguru.net

It appears to be better than the rivals site. I forgot about that site. I'm a member over there. I need to find my password.

Ranger Mom
02-01-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm on "The Old Coach" right now!!

From TOC himself:

SITE ANNOUNCEMENT - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

First, thank you for your years of involvement on the site. The Old Coach appreciates your insight, values the input on the website, and embraces the contributions to the Texas High School coaches community you generate through the site.

By now you probably know that TheOldCoach.com has become the Texas site for RIVALS.com. We have begun the transition and are still working on aspects of the new site.

ProudHornetMom
02-01-2008, 12:53 PM
dang it. I still can't get on.