PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater's non-district games....tentative....

'84 Stang
02-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Scrimmage Midland Christian and Vernon TBA

1st Game Burkburnett there August 29

2nd Game Seminole (SB Classic) September 5

3rd Game Monahan there September 12

4th Game Clyde TBA September

5th Game Big Springs TBA September 26

Sweetwater Red
02-01-2008, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by '84 Stang

The final schedule should be known by Tuesday afternoon.

wildstangs
02-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Sweetwater playing a 2A team. Never thought I would see that. Oh well, gotta avenge that loss to Clyde from last year.

Snyder_TigerFan
02-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

No way - that's the day Jackson is interviewing in Andrews.

:devil:

Snyder_TigerFan
02-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Sweetwater playing a 2A team. Never thought I would see that. Oh well, gotta avenge that loss to Clyde from last year.

I seem to remember Snyder catching mucho crapo over playing Marlin. Be prepared.:)

Sweetwater Red
02-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I seem to remember Snyder catching mucho crapo over playing Marlin. Be prepared.:)

Yeah but Marlin is a band school.:thinking: :D :devil:

DaHop72
02-01-2008, 05:38 PM
Wow, what a killer schedule.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
02-01-2008, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Wow, what a killer schedule.:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Atleast WE can beat Monahans.:thinking: :devil:

.....and Canyon......:D

DaHop72
02-01-2008, 05:43 PM
Atleast WE can beat Monahans.:thinking: :devil:

.....and Canyon......:D And we beat Monahans when it counts. ;) ;) Wonder if you guys will extract revenge on Clyde this year. :devil: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
02-01-2008, 05:53 PM
And we beat Monahans when it counts. ;) ;) Wonder if you guys will extract revenge on Clyde this year. :devil: :devil:

Well if the Clyde thing falls through I guess we can schedule
Lamesa.:thinking:

Stangs325
02-01-2008, 07:02 PM
And we beat Monahans when it counts. ;) ;) Wonder if you guys will extract revenge on Clyde this year. :devil: :devil:

We'l see who wins when we play and then you can talk..im just glad yall are actualy gona be in a district this year that doesnt make people laugh when they read it

JR2004
02-02-2008, 11:03 AM

The Sweetwater vs. Snyder week should be fun this year. :)

LH Panther Mom
02-02-2008, 11:05 AM
Yeah but Marlin is a band school.:thinking: :D :devil:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Hahahahaha! :D

Ranger Mom
02-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Stangs325
We'l see who wins when we play and then you can talk..im just glad yall are actualy gona be in a district this year that doesnt make people laugh when they read it

Andrews did okay this year...and Greenwood, well....I'm afraid to see what the next couple of years are gonna bring.

I think "laugh when they read it" was a little much.

Oh yeah...you need to do something about that signature, it's too big.

Snydertigersrul
02-02-2008, 01:22 PM

Why is Sweetwater playing a 2A school?

Stangs325
02-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Why is Sweetwater playing a 2A school?

i realy dont know..but im going to have to go with either because we wanted to get revnege on them after this year or because weve started a semi rival with them..or of course because jackson was to lazy to find someone else because he was paying more attention to andrews schedule

Snydertigersrul
02-02-2008, 01:28 PM
i realy dont know..but im going to have to go with either because we wanted to get revnege on them after this year or because weve started a semi rival with them..or of course because jackson was to lazy to find someone else because he was paying more attention to andrews schedule

That makes some sense, but that will help a new coach to pick up a win before the murder's row district schedule.

wildstangs
02-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
That makes some sense, but that will help a new coach to pick up a win before the murder's row district schedule.

Sweetwater will pick up a win against your Tiggers. I am sure you will be here all week talking trash about it and then never say a word about it after the game. Dont forget, the Mustangs do currently have scoreboard on the mighty Tiggers.

Stangs325
02-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Sweetwater will pick up a win against your Tiggers. I am sure you will be here all week talking trash about it and then never say a word about it after the game. Dont forget, the Mustangs do currently have scoreboard on the mighty Tiggers.

im glad somebody else postin stuff on this thread actualy knows something about football and has some sence

STANG RED
02-03-2008, 12:12 AM
im glad somebody else postin stuff on this thread actualy knows something about football and has some sence

Kid, before you get too cocky on here, you should know that most people on this board know far more about football than you do. Granted, we have our fair share of morons on here to. But if you pay attention its easy enough to pick those out, and if you really pay attention you might actually learn something from those who have studied the game for far more years than you have been alive.

Stangs325
02-03-2008, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Kid, before you get too cocky on here, you should know that most people on this board know far more about football than you do. Granted, we have our fair share of morons on here to. But if you pay attention its easy enough to pick those out, and if you really pay attention you might actually learn something from those who have studied the game for far more years than you have been alive.

thats wierd..i dont remember saying anything to any of the smarter people? ive just said something to " those fair share of morons"

STANG RED
02-03-2008, 12:35 AM
thats wierd..i dont remember saying anything to any of the smarter people? ive just said something to " those fair share of morons"

I'm not talking about just this thread. I've seen a few comments youve made on other threads to some of those "smarter people" that came off a bit cocky. Nothing really bad, but something you just need to watch. There's a lot of sharp people on here that are worth paying attention to, if you'll listen. Heck I learn stuff on here all the time. Thats why I really love this board, and most of the people on it. I'd just like to see you get off on the right foot is all. I've seen too many that have not, and they are no longer around. It's good that they are no longer around, but its a shame they are missing out on all the fun.

Stangs325
02-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'm not talking about just this thread. I've seen a few comments youve made on other threads to some of those "smarter people" that came off a bit cocky. Nothing really bad, but something you just need to watch. There's a lot of sharp people on here that are worth paying attention to, if you'll listen. Heck I learn stuff on here all the time. Thats why I really love this board, and most of the people on it. I'd just like to see you get off on the right foot is all. I've seen too many that have not, and they are no longer around. It's good that they are no longer around, but its a shame they are missing out on all the fun.

wel when i diss on a smarter person tell me and i wont. because im plan on sticking to saying stuff to the people that know nothing. theres no reason to say somthing to someone that knows what there talkin about

DU_stud04
02-03-2008, 01:29 AM

stangs325 definition of knowing something about football

anyone who thinks sweetwater is the best and there is no stopping them.

stangs325 definition of not knowing anything about football

anyone who goes against sweetwater and doesnt think they are god's given creation to texas high school football

its great that you're a homer, ive seen alot of fairweather fans there. keep it calm, people will dissagree with you and guess what, thats okay. just think how you think about sweetwater football....every other hardcore homer thinks the same way about their team.

listen to stang red, he's tryin to help.

DaHop72
02-03-2008, 11:04 PM
wel when i diss on a smarter person tell me and i wont. because im plan on sticking to saying stuff to the people that know nothing. theres no reason to say somthing to someone that knows what there talkin about And when you can spell and type a sentence that someone can understand we may know more about you knowledge as well.:nerd:

boudreaux
02-03-2008, 11:13 PM
All of this really dont matter.

These are about the only ones good enough to win the region. And there is only 3 spots.

China Spring
Burnet
Liberty Hill
Wimberley
Lubbock Estacado
Abilene Wylie
Brownwood
Graham
Snyder

STANG RED
02-03-2008, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by boudreaux
All of this really dont matter.

These are about the only ones good enough to win the region. And there is only 3 spots.

China Spring
Burnet
Liberty Hill
Wimberley
Lubbock Estacado
Abilene Wylie
Brownwood
Graham
Snyder

Lubbock Estacado?????:confused: :confused: :confused: Better go do some research boudreaux. They havent beaten a decent team in any classification in about 10 years.

boudreaux
02-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Went 6-7 this year played 13 games, went 3 rounds. They are a playoff team dropping down from 4A. they have to be considered better than a lot of region 1 teams. Will have some speed and the coaching staff has continued the up swing that Coach Leaf started. They will probably be better than Swater and play longer. They are no AW ot LH but they wont be terrible. (now they well be terrible now that I said that.

sweetwater07
02-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by '84 Stang

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

thats terrible!!!

no wonder jackson wants to get out of dodge..lol

loboes86
02-04-2008, 10:33 PM
And we beat Monahans when it counts. ;) ;) Wonder if you guys will extract revenge on Clyde this year. :devil: :devil: Your guys don't beat Monahans every year it counts:devil: