PDA

View Full Version : Regional Editors.....

LH Panther Mom
02-01-2008, 11:55 AM
Please let us know (either by posting here, or pm's) whether or not you would like to continue.

pirate4state
02-01-2008, 11:57 AM
and if you have the TIME to continue to make TIMELY updates to your pages.

there is some major suffering going on in one of the regions :eek:

LH Panther Mom
02-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

^^^^
Yeah, what she said.

Johnny 5
02-01-2008, 12:04 PM
I can continue . . . oh wait :p

SintonFan_inAustin
02-01-2008, 09:10 PM
New region IV editor will be needed. Was fun and enjoyed it.

IHStangFan
02-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
New region IV editor will be needed. Was fun and enjoyed it. I might would be interested closer to football season, but as of now, expecting a baby anyday now...not sure I would be able to keep up at the moment.

R3Editor
02-01-2008, 11:27 PM
I don't mind doing Region III again, but if there is someone who would like to take it on, I'll be more than happy to let them. :) I'll gladly help. And hopefully there will be some who can help with district info, which was a huge help to me! Thanks buff4life, IHStangFan, eagles_victory, BBDE and any others that I've missed.

And yes, Go Blue: You did a GREAT job with the weekly rankings!

pirate4state
02-01-2008, 11:44 PM
New region IV editor will be needed. Was fun and enjoyed it. If I'm still living in Region IV this fall, I'd be happy to help. I really think you need more than one person helping. You did a good job, I just think it's too much for ONE person. That is all.

R3Editor
02-01-2008, 11:45 PM
If I'm still living in Region IV this fall, I'd be happy to help. I really think you need more than one person helping. You did a good job, I just think it's too much for ONE person. That is all.
I definitely could NOT have done all the district previews by myself! I never did get one of them done. :(

AP Panther Fan
02-02-2008, 12:05 AM
New region IV editor will be needed. Was fun and enjoyed it.

:(

I had fun with you though!:D

Johnny 5
02-02-2008, 01:22 AM
I would be interested in Reg IV, and I can start . . .umm . . . in like 5 minutes :D

sinton66
02-02-2008, 09:46 AM
If I'm still living in Region IV this fall, I'd be happy to help. I really think you need more than one person helping. You did a good job, I just think it's too much for ONE person. That is all.

You're right, it is tough. The original idea was for each coordinator to build themselves a contribution team comprised of people in the individual districts of each region. Seems to me that would make it much easier on all of them.

injuredinmelee
02-02-2008, 09:48 AM

BOW DOWN