PDA

View Full Version : Burnet's back in 3A!!!

JasperDog94
02-01-2008, 10:35 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :doh:

crzyjournalist03
02-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
:clap: :clap: :clap: :doh:

well, I hope that they at least leave a couple of their posters back in 4A...:D ;)

NastySlot
02-01-2008, 10:40 AM
and their district just made region I a lot stronger................some good teams going get left out in that district......district 2 is in the same boat..............region II looks pretty weak...look at districts 11, 13, and 14.

JasperDog94
02-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
well, I hope that they at least leave a couple of their posters back in 4A...:D ;) :doh:

Which ones in particular?

olddawggreen
02-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Alright!!!! I like it! Looks like Burnets old district too. Feels good to be home.:)

Panther One
02-01-2008, 11:29 AM
I'm just glad we get to play them now. Win or lose, I like that rivalry.

LH Panther Mom
02-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Zero Week - Burnet vs KC Chiefs = Region I GotW. :devil: :devil:

Old Green
02-01-2008, 11:37 AM
get ready for fun times again with our old friend Burnet Bulldogs. They Travel well. They'll bring 20,000 fans to a game.

They can beat the Kansas City chiefs , "YA KNOW":devil: :D

Welcome back to 3A dogs:clap:

Buccaneer
02-03-2008, 11:45 AM
The return of "Paintball"?

Chris Hart
02-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
The return of "Paintball"? LOL, that refreshed my memory Bucc.. Can you remember anything beneficial PB brought the board other than the urinating bulldog? Hmmmm:thinking:

LH Panther Mom
02-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
LOL, that refreshed my memory Bucc.. Can you remember anything beneficial PB brought the board other than the urinating bulldog? Hmmmm:thinking:
Well, there were his dire words of warning about attending "Meet & Greets". I must say, with the hoodlums I've met at most of them, I should've paid attention to what he said. :D ;)

Chris Hart
02-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
get ready for fun times again with our old friend Burnet Bulldogs. They Travel well. They'll bring 20,000 fans to a game.

Welcome back to 3A dogs:clap: Now I see why you used this:p on the other thread lol. How you been buddy?:) :D ;)

Old Green
02-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Now I see why you used this:p on the other thread lol. How you been buddy?:) :D ;) Just fine Chris. How you been ?

I sure hate they stuck the old 25-3A bunch in Region 1 though.:(

Chris Hart
02-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Just fine Chris. How you been ?

I sure hate they stuck the old 25-3A bunch in Region 1 though.:( I've been doing good. I agree, I had grown to feel quite at home in Reg IV. But if we have as much success in Reg I this time as we did the last time we were there, we ended up in the title game and lost. Now that I think about it, was the same in Reg IV. Maybe if they move us to Reg II or III we could actually win a title...:(

Buccaneer
02-03-2008, 03:55 PM
LOL, that refreshed my memory Bucc.. Can you remember anything beneficial PB brought the board other than the urinating bulldog? Hmmmm:thinking:

RIP Paintball

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10062&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Maroon87
02-03-2008, 04:09 PM
They Travel well. They'll bring 20,000 fans to a game.

Can someone refresh my memory on this? I always hear it spoken of but I never knew how it started.:confused:

SpeedOption
02-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Burnet isnt as good as people think. LH and Wimberly will beat them. Playoffs probably Ill say 2 rounds depending on the draw.

Panther One
02-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by SpeedOption
Burnet isnt as good as people think. LH and Wimberly will beat them. Playoffs probably Ill say 2 rounds depending on the draw.
Since we've taken them down the past two years and they didn't want to schedule us for next year, I like our chances once again. Wimberley needs to get back on track before we start guaranteeing wins for them. I've also heard rumors of Nelms hanging it up. Between that and their refusal to pay the Robinhood tax, there's a lot of questions regrading the state of their program right now.

boudreaux
02-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Sub-varsity teams did well. Weldon isnt retireing. The tax thing is not as big a deal as people think. Robinhood was declared unconstutitional. Wimberly will win this. And if they dont Hays cant take the students.

Old Tiger
02-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Can someone refresh my memory on this? I always hear it spoken of but I never knew how it started.:confused: Back when Stephen and Jordan were at Burnet many thought they were the second coming of Jesus Christ. They had so many bandwagon fans and they were so good they could beat anybody.

olddawggreen
02-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Can someone refresh my memory on this? I always hear it spoken of but I never knew how it started.:confused:

It was started by non Burnet fans taking jabs at Burnet the only way they could back then. Burnet did travel with a very large crowd, as most teams that are on a roll and winning do.

Lion_Addict
02-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Looking forward to meeting Burnet first game at the Alamo Dome!

olddawggreen
02-04-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by SpeedOption

No doubt LH will be a huge mountain to climb, not sure Burnet will have enough rope to make it to the top. Wimberly is definatly a doable deal for the Bulldogs. 3a will not be a cake walk by any means, but its my opinion that Burnet will do fine in their new district in 08.

pirate4state
02-04-2008, 11:41 AM
LOL, that refreshed my memory Bucc.. Can you remember anything beneficial PB brought the board other than the urinating bulldog? Hmmmm:thinking: Well there was the Marketing 101 class :D :D :D :D HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man, those threads are HILARIOUS to read now!!!

Wasn't Kyle (3afan2k) the one that started the 10000+ fans & the Kansas City Chief stuff???? :thinking: ROFL!

JasperDog94
02-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Well there was the Marketing 101 class :D :D :D :D HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man, those threads are HILARIOUS to read now!!!

Wasn't Kyle (3afan2k) the one that started the 10000+ fans & the Kansas City Chief stuff???? :thinking: ROFL! Probably.