PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless

eagles_victory
01-30-2008, 11:41 PM
Said he would stand on a table and dance on ESPN's First Take when Lebron made a game winning shot. Lebron just made a game winner to put his team up by 1 with .3 seconds left anyone think Skip will dance tomorrow?

Astrosdawg07
01-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Said he would stand on a table and dance on ESPN's First Take when Lebron made a game winning shot. Lebron just made a game winner to put his team up by 1 with .3 seconds left anyone think Skip will dance tomorrow?

Ya...

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-31-2008, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

Skip Bayless is one of the most idiotic sportswriters I have ever seen or read. He should be castrated and shot.

Gobbla2001
01-31-2008, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by ASUFrisbeeStud
He should be castrated and shot.

c'mon now, don't hold back...

themsu97
01-31-2008, 09:52 AM
here is what most people miss about radio personalities and people on ESPN... if they were not morons people would not listen... if they get people to feel passionate one way or the other then they have successfully done thier job... Bayless is an idiot, which is exactly why he is still on tv...
some of us would tank at these jobs because for the most part, we agree with mainstream America on about 95% of all issues but that makes for boring...

but I do not want to see that man dance

Panther One
01-31-2008, 12:06 PM
I change the channel when Bayless is on tv, so putting idiots on the air doesn't appease everyone. And it's not his opposing views that annoy me. It's the fact that he's a whiny little D-Bag. I don't agree with everything the PTI guys have to say, but I enjoy Kornheiser and Wilbon. Those guys are entertaining. I don't mind most of the writers they use on Around the Horn, either. Bayless is just annoying. After he's castrated and shot, I'd like to rip his arms off and beat him with them.

charlesrixey
01-31-2008, 12:18 PM
I HATE Skip Bayless

he's so arrogant i can't watch