PDA

View Full Version : politics

Old Tiger
01-30-2008, 02:20 PM
lame bye

JasperDog94
01-30-2008, 02:34 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

The ignorance of the few outweigh the desires of the many.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

pirate4state
01-30-2008, 02:41 PM
There are PLENTY of political sites out there for you guys to cuss & discuss on!!!

From the original announcement:

posted by Sinton66 on 2004-07-08

Matthew328 and I have discussed this and have decided to disallow ALL political threads from this point forward. Let this serve as official notice, and don't get your feelings hurt if you start one and then discover it has been deleted.

As a clarification, discussions involving American Political Parties and current candidates are not allowed. It is assumed that foreign entities are fair game for intelligence and wit.

mmmmmmmkay? :D

JasperDog94
01-30-2008, 02:43 PM
I remember giving it a go during the last presidential race and it was okay for awhile. Then this guy/gal named meanmachine got involved and it got ugly and had to be locked down.

pirate4state
01-30-2008, 02:44 PM
Yep, that's usually the problem. Give someone an inch and they take a mile! Sorry.

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Then this guy/gal named meanmachine got involved and it got ugly and had to be locked down.
Meanmachine - Isn't he RM's "favorite"

NOT. :D

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Meanmachine - Isn't he RM's "favorite"

NOT. :D

LOL!! Mean Machine......I forgot all about him!!

crzyjournalist03
01-30-2008, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
It is assumed that foreign entities are fair game for intelligence and wit.

so, let's pretend that the French Government was having an election, and there was an black guy, a woman, a Baptist preacher, and a Mormon running....:D ;)

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 03:04 PM
I remember giving it a go during the last presidential race and it was okay for awhile. Then this guy/gal named meanmachine got involved and it got ugly and had to be locked down.

I just went back and read some of his old posts......it has taken me this long to put two and two together!! :doh:

pirate4state
01-30-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
so, let's pretend that the French Government was having an election, and there was an black guy, a woman, a Baptist preacher, and a Mormon running....:D ;) let's not & say we did :D

JasperDog94
01-30-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I just went back and read some of his old posts......it has taken me this long to put two and two together!! :doh: Are you seeing a connection?;)

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 03:17 PM
Are you seeing a connection?;)

Big time....especially on "other" posts from another user on that thread .... those are what made it all fit together for sure!!

DaHop72
01-30-2008, 04:28 PM
I just went back and read some of his old posts......it has taken me this long to put two and two together!! :doh: :eek: :eek: :doh: :doh: :thinking: :thinking: Oh, pick me.:D :D

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:eek: :eek: :doh: :doh: :thinking: :thinking: Oh, pick me.:D :D

LOL!! I must be losing my touch!! I used to pick up on things faster than that!!

It can't be because I am getting older!!! (can it??)

Old Tiger
01-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
There are PLENTY of political sites out there for you guys to cuss & discuss on!!!

From the original announcement:

posted by Sinton66 on 2004-07-08

Matthew328 and I have discussed this and have decided to disallow ALL political threads from this point forward. Let this serve as official notice, and don't get your feelings hurt if you start one and then discover it has been deleted.

As a clarification, discussions involving American Political Parties and current candidates are not allowed. It is assumed that foreign entities are fair game for intelligence and wit.

mmmmmmmkay? :D one problem....matt328 is no long an admin so therefore there isn't a majority vote on this.

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
one problem....matt328 is no long an admin so therefore there isn't a majority vote on this.
RM, p4s and I took a vote earlier today. Sue us.... :p

Old Tiger
01-30-2008, 05:03 PM
RM, p4s and I took a vote earlier today. Sue us.... :p extortion and bribary...

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 05:04 PM
one problem....matt328 is no long an admin so therefore there isn't a majority vote on this.

I think the fact that all the mods and admins agree makes it a majority vote!!http://www.bratz-designs.net/forums/images/smilies/tease6lc.gif

Panther One
01-30-2008, 05:11 PM
Even if you're not an Aggie...

TexAgs Business and Politics Board (http://www.texags.com/main/forum.topic.asp?forum_id=16&days=5)

I've never been on that board, as I primarily like to stick to the important stuff like sports, but I'm sure for anyone interested in talking politics, you'll get your fix.

Old Tiger
01-30-2008, 05:25 PM
damn this place and it's dictatorship! hitlers! all of yo!:mad: :mad: :p :D

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 05:27 PM

:eek: I remember at least 2 posters who are no longer with us for saying that!!:eek:

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2008, 05:27 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :devil:

pirate4state
01-30-2008, 06:13 PM
:thinking: :thinking: :devil: LOL :clap:

crzyjournalist03
01-30-2008, 06:16 PM

I would like to officially report this post as being inappropriate according to board rules:

5). Obey instructions from Moderators and Administrators.
We do not allow posters to question the motivation or integrity of our leaders in an open thread. If you have a problem with a Moderator, address your concerns to that Moderator via our Private Messaging System. If you cannot reach an accord, your only option is to appeal to the board’s owners (listed below) via the Private Message system, email, or the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

Mods, please do as you see fit with this rulebreaker!!!! Show no mercy!!! :devil:

nobogey72
01-30-2008, 08:18 PM
LOL!! I must be losing my touch!! I used to pick up on things faster than that!!

It can't be because I am getting older!!! (can it??)

OK, Mom You have to fill us in. We have all had to fill you in from time to time. :)