PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Craziest Rumors about the 2008 Candidates

SpeedOption
01-30-2008, 12:34 PM
Top 10 Craziest Rumors about the 2008 Candidates

Here are the craziest rumors people are spreading about the 2008 Presidential Candidates. It is amazing what you can find on the Internet!

1. Dennis Kucinich sees UFO
Dennis Kucinich had an "extremely moving" encounter with a UFO at the home of a close friend, actress Shirley MacLaine.

2. Mitt Romney is a Mexican
Christian Right Beware: Mitt Romney not only comes from a long line of Mormon polygamists, he also is the "son of a Mexican" - or so claimed a July column in the Salt Lake Tribune.

3. Mitt Romney has a gay, albino son
The illegitimate, gay, albino son Mitt Romney allegedly conceived during a Mormon mission to France literally came out of the closet last September, with a public plea for his father's acceptance.

4. Hillary Clinton is a Lesbian
In his 2005 unauthorized biography, The Truth About Hillary, former New York Times editor Edward Klein repeats allegations of a relationship she had with fellow undergrad Nancy Pietrafesa when the two women were students at Wellesley.

5. John McCain has an illegitimate African-American child
During the 2000 Republican primaries in South Carolina pollsters allegedly mounted a whisper campaign charging then front-runner John McCain with having conceived his adopted Bangladeshi daughter, Bridget, out of wedlock.

6. John McCain, a.k.a the Manchurian Candidate, is secretly a communist
Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain, accuse the former Naval pilot of collaborating not only with his captors but also with Communists in Cuba and the Soviet Union.

7. Dick Cheney and Barack Obama are related
Dick Cheney and Kenyan-born Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama are eighth cousins, Lynne Cheney told MSNBC this month.

8. Barack Obama is secretly a radical Muslim Jihadist
A background check on the Illinois senator conducted by his opponents within the Democratic party revealed that Obama not only was raised as a Muslim while living in Jakarta, Indonesia, with his stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, but also was educated at "a so-called Madrassa, or Muslim seminary" for at least four years. Insight was careful not to cry "jihadist," pointing out that the background check carried out by researchers "connected to Hillary Clinton" did not specify whether the "Madrassa" Obama attended espoused the militant ideology of Wahabism, but rumors that he was secretly a "radical, ideological Muslim"

9. John Edwards had an affair with a campaign staffer
The answer would appear to be John Edwards, who allegedly had an affair with campaign staffer Rielle Hunter while his wife continued to battle breast cancer. The National Enquirer claims to have e-mail and phone records of Hunter discussing her relationship with the coiffed candidate.

10. Rudy Giuliani married his cousin
Yet another secret from Rudy Giuliani's personal life is circulating that may further handicap his 2008 presidential bid: He married his second cousin, Regina Perrugi. Giuliani's first marriage to Perrugi was officially annulled by the Catholic Church after four years, according to realchange.org, clearing the way for him to marry Donna Hanover, whom he later divorced for Judith Nathan, who just admitted that Giuliani was her third, not second husband. (Possibly True)

I really dont believe any.

themsu97
01-30-2008, 12:54 PM
#7 has to be one of my favorites... that is awesome

eppy 12
01-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
#7 has to be one of my favorites... that is awesome right? i don't think obama hunt's!:clap:
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/cheneyrifle_wideweb__470x4070.jpg

eppy 12
01-30-2008, 01:13 PM
#3 intrigues me as well, it means that he could have multiple male life partners live with him in the white house.:rolleyes:

Buccaneer
01-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Isn't 7 a proven fact?

themsu97
01-30-2008, 01:25 PM
could be, but 8th cousins? that is doing some serious research... #2 and #3 are good as well