PDA

View Full Version : E-E vs Cuero? A possibility?

Blitzkrieg
01-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Heard since Weslaco High(5a) and Harlingen High(5a) both turned us down there is two possible opponents that will take their place, Cuero or Harlingen High.

I'm working if you peeps have heard anything bout this?

JT44
01-31-2008, 08:28 AM
cuero vs rio hondo maybe, haven't heard of this one.

if E-E is 4A, maybe, they could meet in corpus like they would against RH.

No one close to Cuero wants to play, may have a Wimberly type schedule next two years unless we get an 8 team district.

footballgal
01-31-2008, 10:08 AM
I am sure Coach Staumbaugh wouldn't mind picking up this match up either.

boudreaux
01-31-2008, 10:28 AM
Good teams always have a problem scheduling. I think this time it will be tougher considering the travel some may have with district opponents, the schools placed in their district that may have been a non-district opponent, and schools going up/down in class. This will be one of the toughest years to schedule people in a long time. Since 1A had 16 districts.

Gobbla2001
01-31-2008, 01:30 PM
there was an article in the Victoria Advocate today about Cuero's scheduling probs... not sure if it has been posted here or not...

two other possible match-ups mentioned were Snyder and Prosper (half-way/SanTone/Temple type location)...

runthequarter
01-31-2008, 01:39 PM
JH and sub-varsity games will be tough.

JT44
01-31-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
there was an article in the Victoria Advocate today about Cuero's scheduling probs... not sure if it has been posted here or not...

two other possible match-ups mentioned were Snyder and Prosper (half-way/SanTone/Temple type location)...

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=77763

Blitzkrieg
02-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
Heard since Weslaco High(5a) and Harlingen south(5a) both turned us down there is two possible opponents that will take their place, Cuero or Harlingen High.

I'm working if you peeps have heard anything bout this?
nope, i didnt think this match up would happen either and it didnt happen. Harlingen High agreed to a match up.