3. Mike Huckabee 6 4
3. Mitt Romney 6 4
4. Hillary Clinton 5 5
5. Barack Obama 4 6
5. Ron Paul 4 6
6. John Edwards 2 8

big daddy russ
01-29-2008, 09:31 PM
Mitt Romney-- 7 of 10. That's who I'm voting for anyways, so it works out.

Differences:
Tax cuts, immigrants, and environment.

JR2004
01-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Wound up with Mitt Romney which I wasn't surprised by. Wouldn't vote for him though if I had a gun put to my head. I gotta cast the vote (should I not vote independent this time around) for a respectable guy like McCain if he gets the nomination.

lostaussie
01-29-2008, 09:48 PM
mine was Romney also.

DU_stud04
01-29-2008, 10:09 PM
i was like Christopher Boykin.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-29-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i was like Christopher Boykin.

I lied earlier, I was actually like Rob Dyrdek.

DU_stud04
01-29-2008, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I lied earlier, I was actually like Rob Dyrdek. john edwards was a close second though.

Cats Fan
01-29-2008, 10:26 PM
Obama and Hillary tied, but with McCain in a close 2nd!

Pmoney
01-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Giuliani 1st and since he is done i will go with the person i was going to vote for anyways McCain, who was second on my list

STANG RED
01-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Agreed On Disagreed On
1. Mitt Romney 9 1
2. Mike Huckabee 8 2
3. John McCain 7 3
4. Ron Paul 6 4
4. Rudy Giuliani 6 4
5. Hillary Clinton 4 6
6. Barack Obama 3 7
7. John Edwards 2 8

No matter how this ended up, I just dont trust Romney. McCain will probably be my vote. My favorite is Huckabee, but I think he will be gone all too soon, and it becomes two man race between McCain and Romney.

solocam
01-29-2008, 11:09 PM
Romney

JasperDog94
01-30-2008, 12:31 AM
I just for the life of me can't figure out why so many people in the republican party like mccain. He's a liberal in republican clothing. If he gets the nod for the republicans I'm voting independent this year.

Oh and my top was Romney...although I'm not overly impressed with him either.:(

Old Tiger
01-30-2008, 12:37 AM
1. Obama
2. Edwards
3. Clinton

navscanmaster
01-30-2008, 04:01 AM
McCain. Probably who I was going to vote for anyhow since Giuliani will drop. Nobody on the democratic side I would vote for even as President of Library Club.

big daddy russ
01-30-2008, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I just for the life of me can't figure out why so many people in the republican party like mccain. He's a liberal in republican clothing. If he gets the nod for the republicans I'm voting independent this year.

Oh and my top was Romney...although I'm not overly impressed with him either.:(
He's a very moderate conservative. I wouldn't call him a liberal. He has some liberal beliefs and is good buddies with the Kennedys, but overall I'd consider him more of a right-leaning centrist than anything. And he's definitely a Republican. He's all for small government.

Now he's liberal compared to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity (and if you listen to either of those shows, you hear them bring it up from time to time), that's for sure, and I can't see him appealing to hard conservatives, but he leans more to the conservative side than liberal. Very conservative economically (wants to strengthen foreign trade, has said he's in favor of a flat tax, and encourages business), sides with the Iraq war, and supports all the current efforts to stabilize the border, but is more concerned about the environment than most Republicans (he's opposed to drilling in ANWAR).

He's painted as a liberal in some minds because of a rant against specific religious leaders, his friendship with several hard-leaning leftist Democrats, and his ability to compromise with those left-leaning Congressmen in a highly-partisan era, but that doesn't make him liberal any more than me.

themsu97
01-30-2008, 06:39 AM
heck, I am a conservative and even I am liberal compared to Hannity and Limbaugh...

I honestly would vote Democrat if their nominee was Edwards... but it will not be... Edwards is probably the best candidate out there... Hillary, Obama and McCain will polarize this nation even more... and none of them are worth their salt imo...
I am not even sure if I like Romney... but it will come down to McCain v. one of the other two so McCain will probably win out

charlesrixey
01-30-2008, 09:11 AM
9-1 Mitt Romney
8-2 Mike Huckabee
7-3 John McCain
6-4 Ron Paul
6-4 Rudy Giuliani
4-6 Hilary Clinton
3-7 Barack Obama
2-8 John Edwards

like stangRed, my favorite is huckabee, so my best hope now is that he and mccain join on the ticket (romney would never pick huckabee, and he isn't really as conservative as people are hoping him to be, as the alternative to mccain

long live the fair tax!

jason
01-30-2008, 09:29 AM
my best was 6 out of 10 with obama...

i have never considered myself a democrat or a republican or whatever - but after one of those comparisons i was most like all republican candidates, and now i get compared to obama, who is a democrat....

that being said...

do you guys think doing these candidate compatibility tests are a good way to pick who you vote for?

charlesrixey
01-30-2008, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by jason
my best was 6 out of 10 with obama...

i have never considered myself a democrat or a republican or whatever - but after one of those comparisons i was most like all republican candidates, and now i get compared to obama, who is a democrat....

that being said...

do you guys think doing these candidate compatibility tests are a good way to pick who you vote for?

hopefully no one uses these to pick a candidate

it's just interesting to see how i rate against the candidates, especially the ones i already like

nobody agrees with their candidate 100%

it's about the best candidate, not the perfect one

charlesrixey
01-30-2008, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Agreed On Disagreed On
1. Mitt Romney 9 1
2. Mike Huckabee 8 2
3. John McCain 7 3
4. Ron Paul 6 4
4. Rudy Giuliani 6 4
5. Hillary Clinton 4 6
6. Barack Obama 3 7
7. John Edwards 2 8

No matter how this ended up, I just dont trust Romney. McCain will probably be my vote. My favorite is Huckabee, but I think he will be gone all too soon, and it becomes two man race between McCain and Romney.

stang, we must've voted exactly the same, because the results are identical!

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 09:46 AM

that being said...

HELL NO!!!

I was most like Hillary and now I feel physically sick!! I hate questions where you don't really like any of the answers!

1. Hillary Clinton / 7 - 3
2. Barack Obama / 5 - 5
2. Mitt Romney / 5 - 5
2. John McCain / 5 - 5
3. Mike Huckabee / 4 - 6
3. John Edwards / 4 - 6
3. Rudy Giuliani / 4 - 6
4. Ron Paul / 2 - 8

jason
01-30-2008, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
HELL NO!!!

I was most like Hillary and now I feel physically sick!! I hate questions where you don't really like any of the answers!

now, im not agreeing or disagreeing - but just adding to the mix...

what if you are totally uninformed about any of them (like i am) - and you take a few of these and one person seems to stand out and think the same way you do about a number of issues...isn't knowing that you have one person you agree with better than just flipping a coin when you're in the booth?

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 09:52 AM
now, im not agreeing or disagreeing - but just adding to the mix...

what if you are totally uninformed about any of them (like i am) - and you take a few of these and one person seems to stand out and think the same way you do about a number of issues...isn't knowing that you have one person you agree with better than just flipping a coin when you're in the booth?

Like I said, I didn't necessarily agree with answers I had to choose from on some questions, so it was just choosing the one that may have been closest to what I agreed on.

But....you know me better than most...so you know how I am!!:crazy1: :crazy1:

jason
01-30-2008, 09:53 AM

But....you know me better than most...so you know how I am!!:crazy1: :crazy1: that's true - you shouldn't be allowed to vote haha...

:D :D

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I was like John Edwards here. Me too. I wish he could win but he wont.:(

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 10:37 AM

Oh and my top was Romney...although I'm not overly impressed with him either.:( He in not a Liberal. He is what is called a moderate. He is no extreemist . Kinda like Clinton. She is more moderate than some others . one is more liberal or conservative than the other but neither are conservative or liberal compaired to others in thier own parties. I guess it all comes from perspective of where YOU sit. Just because McCain has views more liberal or less conservative than you does not make him a liberal. You gota see the diference between a Texas republican ( Extreem Conservative) and a California republican (Moderate). Like a California Democrat ( extreeme liberal) and a Texas Democrat ( Moderate). Hitler would think Rush limbaugh is a liberal ( we all know thats not true)

charlesrixey
01-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
He in not a Liberal. He is what is called a moderate. He is no extreemist . Kinda like Clinton. She is more moderate than some others . one is more liberal or conservative than the other but neither are conservative or liberal compaired to others in thier own parties. I guess it all comes from perspective of where YOU sit. Just because McCain has views more liberal or less conservative than you does not make him a liberal. You gota see the diference between a Texas republican ( Extreem Conservative) and a California republican (Moderate). Like a California Democrat ( extreeme liberal) and a Texas Democrat ( Moderate). Hitler would think Rush limbaugh is a liberal ( we all know thats not true)

:clap:

McCain is definately a moderate republican

both demcrats sit on the far left of their party

STANG RED
01-30-2008, 10:59 AM
I just read where John Edwards is officially dropping out.

crzyjournalist03
01-30-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

like stangRed, my favorite is huckabee, so my best hope now is that he and mccain join on the ticket (romney would never pick huckabee, and he isn't really as conservative as people are hoping him to be, as the alternative to mccain

Every time I've taken one of these, Huckabee has been at the top of my list, and I've read up on him and like him a lot...it doesn't look good for him though, so a VP nod is something I could definitely hope for.

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 11:35 AM
The two to choose in November will be McCain with either Huckaby or Guliani as Vice and Clinton with Edwards or maybe Obama as vice. If you really think it will be a republican this time around I think your engaged in big time wishfull thinking. The Current administration (28%) aproval raiting has taken care of that unfrotuantly for McCain .

Old Tiger
01-30-2008, 11:44 AM
obama has the kennedy's approval so he'll be president :)

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
obama has the kennedy's approval so he'll be president :) Clinton takes California, New York. That will be huge. If she takes both of those including Texas then its over. She is currently ahead in polls in thos states.

themsu97
01-30-2008, 11:49 AM
The two to choose in November will be McCain with either Huckaby or Guliani as Vice and Clinton with Edwards or maybe Obama as vice. If you really think it will be a republican this time around I think your engaged in big time wishfull thinking. The Current administration (28%) aproval raiting has taken care of that unfrotuantly for McCain .

that means nothing... Bush was at an all time low when he won re election... The problem is that the Dems do not give a good alternative ( gore and kerry) which would have been like the Republicans running Quayle...

McCain is a better choice than the other two, imo, Edwards was the best candidate and he is dropping out...
and you all know I am a republican

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by themsu97
that means nothing... Bush was at an all time low when he won re election... The problem is that the Dems do not give a good alternative ( gore and kerry) which would have been like the Republicans running Quayle...

McCain is a better choice than the other two, imo, Edwards was the best candidate and he is dropping out...
and you all know I am a republican I liked Biden. Edwards is now who I support. Its going to be a Democrat. I cant see how you could not expect to see that from at least what happened in the last election 2 years ago when the republicans lost both the house and senate then. The People want the US out of Iraq and think it was now a big mistake, and Now The economy is sliding into recession. Its over. Funny how Bush NOW plans to use the veto pen he didnt use for 7 years. NOW he gets tough .. Haha:clap:

JasperDog94
01-30-2008, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
He's a very moderate conservative. I wouldn't call him a liberal. He has some liberal beliefs and is good buddies with the Kennedys, but overall I'd consider him more of a right-leaning centrist than anything. And he's definitely a Republican. He's all for small government.

Now he's liberal compared to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity (and if you listen to either of those shows, you hear them bring it up from time to time), that's for sure, and I can't see him appealing to hard conservatives, but he leans more to the conservative side than liberal. Very conservative economically (wants to strengthen foreign trade, has said he's in favor of a flat tax, and encourages business), sides with the Iraq war, and supports all the current efforts to stabilize the border, but is more concerned about the environment than most Republicans (he's opposed to drilling in ANWAR).

He's painted as a liberal in some minds because of a rant against specific religious leaders, his friendship with several hard-leaning leftist Democrats, and his ability to compromise with those left-leaning Congressmen in a highly-partisan era, but that doesn't make him liberal any more than me. Not to get too political but here's McCains record:

1. Voted against the Bush tax cuts.
2. Supported an amnesty bill for illegal immigrants.
3. Helped form a council with the democrats opposing Bush's Supreme Court nominees.
4. He paired with Joe Lieberman to try to force Bush to reduce greenhouse gases in compliance with the Kyoto accord. (and we know how well the countries that signed it are doing)
5. He's in favor of stem cell research.
6. He sided with democrats in McCain-Feingold campaign finance reform. (McCain-Feingold took away the rights of ordinary citizens to state the positions of politicians in ads 30 days before a primary and 60 days before an election by disallowing the politicians’ names to be mentioned.) (Funny how he doesn't want outside groups have any last minute information out there, yet he released an outright lie about Romney two days before the Florida primary.)
7. He collaborated with liberal Democrats John Edwards and Ted Kennedy on a patients’ bill of rights.
8. John Kerry considered him as a running mate in 2004.
9. McCain voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment.
10. In 2000 he called religious leaders Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell "agents of intolerance". (whether you agree with Robertson or Falwell or not, this is certainly not a conservative position)

That doesn't look very conservative or even very moderate to me.

JasperDog94
01-30-2008, 12:06 PM
The two to choose in November will be McCain with either Huckaby or Guliani as Vice and Clinton with Edwards or maybe Obama as vice. If you really think it will be a republican this time around I think your engaged in big time wishfull thinking. The Current administration (28%) aproval raiting has taken care of that unfrotuantly for McCain . And the democrat controlled congress approval rating has been hovering around 20% and has been as low as 11%.

themsu97
01-30-2008, 12:07 PM
I liked Biden. Edwards is now who I support. Its going to be a Democrat. I cant see how you could not expect to see that from at least what happened in the last election 2 years ago when the republicans lost both the house and senate then. The People want the US out of Iraq and think it was now a big mistake, and Now The economy is sliding into recession. Its over. Funny how Bush NOW plans to use the veto pen he didnt use for 7 years. NOW he gets tough .. Haha:clap:

why? that is relatively easy... the democratic congress' approval rating is an even lower %18... they have done nothing to fix the problems either...
honestly, I do not think that most of America wants us out of Iraq...
recession started as a result of Clinton ( Real Estate), problem was that Bush did not try to solve the problem and then oil got out of control... last two are to blame here... bottom line though... next President will get hit even harder... kind of like Hoover and Van Buren, nothing they can do

nobogey72
01-30-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm really confused now. Mine came up with a picture of Hillary's body, but had McCains head on it. It said I needed to seek psychiatric help. Ouch.

Mine actually came up Obama, which is probably accurate because I think he has quite a bit of smart-ass in him.:D :D

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Just note that some of this may be pushing the envelope, so PLEASE keep it civil or it will get shut down. (It may anyway.....)

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Fine dot belive me. Stand back and watch. you will see it happen.. War is a failure people now know it. they see it changed from a war to stop sadam from using WMDs ( turns out he didnt have any just like she said), Bush was handed a ballanced budget in the black and is now at record deficite big time Red. Now looking at an economic downturn. BTW its laughable to try to blame that on a president who has been out of office 8 years:rolleyes: . Hang back and watch. Its going to happen and I predicted it 6 years ago. all you needed to do is give it time.Some of Bush tax cuts were good. The ones for lower and middle class americans. Same ones that Gore wanted (minus the huge tax cuts for the wealthy).

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Fine dot belive me. Stand back and watch. you will see it happen.. War is a failure people now know it. they see it changed from a war to stop sadam from using WMDs ( turns out he didnt have any just like she said), Bush was handed a ballanced budget in the black and is now at record deficite big time Red. Now looking at an economic downturn. BTW its laughable to try to blame that on a president who has been out of office 8 years:rolleyes: . Hang back and watch. Its going to happen and I predicted it 6 years ago. all you needed to do is give it time.Some of Bush tax cuts were good. The ones for lower and middle class americans. Same ones that Gore wanted (minus the huge tax cuts for the wealthy).

From what I have read so far, you are the one who is single handedly going to get this thread locked!

LH Panther Mom
01-30-2008, 12:31 PM
From what I have read so far, you are the one who is single handedly going to get this thread locked!
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics4/a_hammer13.gif

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
http://www.smilieland.com/graphics4/a_hammer13.gif

I feel a thread ban coming on!

Old Tiger
01-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Just note that some of this may be pushing the envelope, so PLEASE keep it civil or it will get shut down. (It may anyway.....) :( noted

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 12:34 PM
From what I have read so far, you are the one who is single handedly going to get this thread locked! All by my self? Im just making a prediction. someone disagreed and said why. I then said why I think it will happen and said why. thats all. Im content with being right months from now.

JasperDog94
01-30-2008, 12:39 PM
All by my self? Im just making a prediction. someone disagreed and said why. I then said why I think it will happen and said why. thats all. Im content with being right months from now. Maybe you're not coming across the way you intend to. When I read your posts they seem to be slightly inflammatory in nature. Mine may sound that way too and if they do, please let me know. We can have a civil discussion.:)

BTW - Saying that you're content to be right months from now comes across as arrogant and condescending.

themsu97
01-30-2008, 12:51 PM
I know, it is getting close but Magic... what is happening in real estate right now? foreclosures... why? when Clinton was in office gaining real estate to build houses was easy... houses when up and mortgage companies skyrocketed ( Clinton is in real estate) now the market has crashed, Bush allowed this to continue... now the oil is out of control... these two add to recession ( basic Economics)... both are to blame...
the next President will only serve one term, recession will get worse, and they will have nothing to do with it... reason #1 why Edwards should get it since he has the only chance to really fix it... Clinton and McCain will probably make it worse, not sure about Obama...
this has nothing to do with politics, it is how it is... no party or bashing here...

DU_stud04
01-30-2008, 12:55 PM
mooo

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g115/mexmustangs04/Sign-Cow-1.gif

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Maybe you're not coming across the way you intend to. When I read your posts they seem to be slightly inflammatory in nature. Mine may sound that way too and if they do, please let me know. We can have a civil discussion.:)

BTW - Saying that you're content to be right months from now comes across as arrogant and condescending. I am not worried about how you take it but all Im saying is that 6 years ago I predicted all this. War would be going bad, economy would take a down turn, Senate and House would change hands, and Democrat would follow Bush because of it all. It has all happend that could happen except the democrat winning in 08. That is the only thing that has not happened. You feel free to blame what ever on who ever you like. Im just predicting what will happen and giving my reason. I will also predict once it happens the economy will turn around. May have a return to the mid 90s economy maybe not that good. I predict in 8 years very few people in this country will have no health insurance. Snyder will have won a state championship

JasperDog94
01-30-2008, 01:33 PM
I am not worried about how you take it And therein lies the problem. It's because of this attitude that we can't have civil discussions about politics. I respect that you have an opinion. I don't agree with it, but that's what's so great about the USA.

Look at it this way: If you don't tone it down some, you are going to get these kinds of threads banned for everyone. So let's keep it civil, okay?:)

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 01:42 PM
And therein lies the problem. It's because of this attitude that we can't have civil discussions about politics. I respect that you have an opinion. I don't agree with it, but that's what's so great about the USA.

Look at it this way: If you don't tone it down some, you are going to get these kinds of threads banned for everyone. So let's keep it civil, okay?:) Look, How you want to take things said cant be change by anyone. if you take offence to something that is simply stating an oppinion or a explanation of what has happened then you will. its that simple. you dont have to actualy say something literaly offensive to offended. I just state things the way I see them. If someone thinks its is to offend someone then they would be wrong again. but it is just that simple.

charlesrixey
01-30-2008, 01:45 PM
I liked Biden. Edwards is now who I support. Its going to be a Democrat. I cant see how you could not expect to see that from at least what happened in the last election 2 years ago when the republicans lost both the house and senate then. The People want the US out of Iraq and think it was now a big mistake, and Now The economy is sliding into recession. Its over. Funny how Bush NOW plans to use the veto pen he didnt use for 7 years. NOW he gets tough .. Haha:clap:

Biden was my original favorite on the democrat side (i liked edwards in 2004)

however, the democrats didn't and haven't shown me enough to go against a mccain/huckabee duo

i ended up voting for bush anyway, and given the socialist views of the two democratic frontrunners i won't be changing any time soon

i consider myself a libertarian in most respects, but huckabee had some great ideas (lord please let the fair tax happen someday)

Obama or Hillary will lose by ten percent in a national election to john mccain. McCain isn't the best candidate, but once the republican machine gets behind him, there is no way a far left (and yes, i do mean 'socialism') candidate is going to win with republican support and older independents

no matter who likes it or not, that will very likely be the result this fall

themsu97
01-30-2008, 01:49 PM
no way, Magic has spoken and since he has predicted all of this :rolleyes: , but conveniently forgot to add in the real estate fiasco:doh: , it has to be true...
I am a conservative and the Republicans win for one simple fact, the Democrats cannot give a better solution....
Edwards is their best candidate bar none, he could win the election easily... Clinton's and Obama will go back and forth and split the party...

on the flip side... I believe their will be a good chance that historians will compare Bush to Teddy...

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey

i consider myself a libertarian in most respects, but huckabee had some great ideas (lord please let the fair tax happen someday)

Obama or Hillary will lose by ten percent in a national election to john mccain. On the first one GOD i hope the 'Fair tax" cough cough.:rolleyes: does not happen. if it does you would have even more disparity between the wealthy and the poor than there already is. Im sure the millionares think its "Fair":rolleyes:

Wondering where you get that Obama or Clinton would lose by 10% or at all in a national election to McCain??? Everything I have seen ( every Poll) shows Him losing by 12%-15% to either of them.:thinking:

Black_Magic
01-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
I am a conservative and the Republicans win for one simple fact, the Democrats cannot give a better solution....

1) I would not brag on being conservative . It is as bad as braging about being a liberal in my eyes. And as Far as Democrats not giving a better solution... I think I heard that argument was given 2 years ago before the Republicans lost both House and Senate.:rolleyes: You dont remember that talk two years ago??? But I like that you are so confident. it is one of the reasons the house and senate changed hands 2 years ago.

charlesrixey
01-30-2008, 02:02 PM
On the first one GOD i hope the 'Fair tax" cough cough.:rolleyes: does not happen. if it does you would have even more disparity between the wealthy and the poor than there already is. Im sure the millionares think its "Fair":rolleyes:

Wondering where you get that Obama or Clinton would lose by 10% or at all in a national election to McCain??? Everything I have seen ( every Poll) shows Him losing by 12%-15% to either of them.:thinking:

i am in the military, so i do not fall under the 'wealthy' category, but i am also a big believer in the free market

the fair tax is exponentially better than the tax system we have now, for all americans. unless we move to communism, there is always going to be a disparity between the rich and the poor. The Fair Tax doesn't mean the average american will have to work harder to become wealthy; in fact, it makes it easier

from realclearpolitics.com:

McCain/Obama
Rasmussen 01/25 - 01/27 1200 LV 47 41 12 McCain (R) +6.0

McCain/Clinton
Rasmussen 01/25 - 01/27 1200 LV 48 40 12 McCain (R) +8.0

those are the most recent polls available

Leopards,class of 75
01-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by FutureAD
mine was a three way tie between Huckabee,Romney and Mccain...lol Same here!

pirate4state
01-30-2008, 02:05 PM
This has gone on long enough. The bottom line is this:

4). No political/religious topics.
Political topics involving American political parties and their current candidates for office (or those already elected and/or currently serving) and religious topics are forbidden. Both of these generally invoke problems and sometimes cause hard feelings.

I know you guys want to talk about the race and the candidates, but you can't do it on this forum. Take it up in PMs since it appears it's only a few of you. You can send the same PM to multiple people at the same time! :)

:wave:

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
This has gone on long enough. The bottom line is this:

4). No political/religious topics.
Political topics involving American political parties and their current candidates for office (or those already elected and/or currently serving) and religious topics are forbidden. Both of these generally invoke problems and sometimes cause hard feelings.

I know you guys want to talk about the race and the candidates, but you can't do it on this forum. Take it up in PMs since it appears it's only a few of you. You can send the same PM to multiple people at the same time! :)

:wave:

Did I call it or what!?!?!?:D

pirate4state
01-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Did I call it or what!?!?!?:D

Guess so. Now they are forced to go teach!!! :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
01-30-2008, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Guess so. Now they are forced to go teach!!! :eek: :eek:

Scary thought...huh?:p