PDA

View Full Version : nobogey?

wildstangs
01-29-2008, 08:14 AM
Is Nobogey a famous newspaper columnist now? Seems like he used one of these lines in a post on the downlow.

Hey -- bring back 'Girls Gone Wild'
Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am upset that Girls Gone Wild decided not to come to Abilene.

That would have been fun.

It's not like we have all that much to do in Abilene. I've already been to the zoo and Frontier Texas!.

My aunt (who used to be my uncle) was very excited about going and participating. She was hopeful that it might even end up being a career opportunity.

Maybe we could get a lot of people to try to get them to come back. I think people from other towns would come to watch, and that could help our economy.

Sawyer Johnson

Abilene

Texasfootball2
01-29-2008, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Is Nobogey a famous newspaper columnist now? Seems like he used one of these lines in a post on the downlow.

It's not like we have all that much to do in Abilene. I've already been to the zoo and Frontier Texas!.

My aunt (who used to be my uncle) was very excited about going and participating. She was hopeful that it might even end up being a career opportunity.

Maybe we could get a lot of people to try to get them to come back. I think people from other towns would come to watch, and that could help our economy.

Sawyer Johnson

Abilene

This is good Wildstang:thumbsup: even though most people on here won't get it unless they read the Reporter News:D

injuredinmelee
01-29-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Texasfootball2
This is good Wildstang:thumbsup: even though most people on here won't get it unless they read the Reporter News:D

How did the rest of you Abilene folk like the irresponsible and as usually biased article the "TOOL" Ren wrote about realignment in Sundays paper?

Sweetwater Red
01-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
How did the rest of you Abilene folk like the irresponsible and as usually biased article the "TOOL" Ren wrote about realignment in Sundays paper?

This one?

http://reporternews.com/news/2008/jan/24/need-realignment-and-check-oil-too/

pero chato
01-29-2008, 10:59 AM

Chuckle, chuckle. He has such original observations.

Texasfootball2
01-29-2008, 11:06 AM

Ren is the worst sports writer in the history of the Abilene Reporter News and his photograph fits hit writing ability perfect.

Sweetwater Red
01-29-2008, 11:10 AM
I found it. The other link was wrong.:doh:

Here is a quote I agree with 100%.

"Using a mathematical formula known in Sweetwater, Clyde and Comanche as the Wylie Theorom, I will begin by calculating the 4A cutoff line, taking Wylie's enrollment and adding one".

:clap: :D :clap:

http://reporternews.com/news/2008/jan/26/uil-impossible-to-predict/

nobogey72
01-29-2008, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wildstangs
[B]Is Nobogey a famous newspaper columnist now? Seems like he used one of these lines in a post on the downlow.

Sawyer Johnson

Abilene

Yeah, I guess I'm busted. Have to find a new name for my letters to the editor. :D :D

STANG RED
01-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
[QUOTE]Originally posted by wildstangs
[B]Is Nobogey a famous newspaper columnist now? Seems like he used one of these lines in a post on the downlow.

Sawyer Johnson

Abilene

Yeah, I guess I'm busted. Have to find a new name for my letters to the editor. :D :D

Ha Ha Ha, did you read some of the comments by readers? This has become the hottest topic on the ARN website. It's funny how so many people have no sense of humor at all. Just watch, I bet the ARN prints an apology to the readers tomorrow for publishing "Saw-yer Johnson's" little jewel. Pure genius I thought!