PDA

View Full Version : Ingram vs Bandera?

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2003, 12:58 PM
Does anyone know what the final score was? Last I heard, Ingram was thumping Bandera pretty good, but that was Q3. American-Statesman didn't show the score this morning. :confused:

Chris Hart
10-11-2003, 02:05 PM
I seen it Ingram 35-Bandera 6, that was on the tube last night.

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2003, 02:07 PM
Thanks so much! Who do ya'll have next week?

Chris Hart
10-11-2003, 03:36 PM
Bandera

LH Panther Mom
10-11-2003, 04:10 PM
Good luck! Is it there? I hope they don't get rain between now & then, because the river flooding onto the field smells nasty. Last year, the mud sucked the shoes off my feet. But, our team had the time of their lives!

Chris Hart
10-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Yes it's in Bandera. Maybe we will see some good weather this week.

<small>[ October 13, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>

BULLDOGFAN
10-13-2003, 07:02 AM
As of now, the field is soaked. We have had so much rain in recent weeks that it just isn't drying out. Hopefully if it clears up everything should be o'kay.

That game last year against Liberty Hill was a disaster. Couldn't tell who had the ball since it was the same color as the uniforms were.

That game was the only one on the year that Bandera tucked tail on. But in the end it might have been a good loss for Bandera.

Burnet....Welcome to the jungle. Come early cause it will be a traffic disaster.

Bandera YaYa
10-13-2003, 09:28 PM
LH Panther Mom:
Good luck! Is it there? I hope they don't get rain between now & then, because the river flooding onto the field smells nasty. Last year, the mud sucked the shoes off my feet. But, our team had the time of their lives!Hey I don't know why you are trying to be so nasty towards us, but that's OK.....we have a State Championship....let's see...do you?????
eek!