PDA

View Full Version : Hey, coiled2strike

BrahmaMom
10-24-2003, 06:09 PM
You just met the criteria of class, by the way. We may be "enemies" on the field when we play each other, but we defend our own 3ADLers. You have my respect and gratitude for defending me when that Pro Whatever got worked up. We can disagree, but you acted with tremendous class. Heck, you may have just gotten yourself another Rattler fan! Your mom must be very proud of you!
Good luck tonight!

BrahmaMom
10-24-2003, 11:25 PM
Sorry about the loss tonight. Sounds like the Rattlers regrouped this week and fought hard--the way a class team does.

BrahmaMom
10-25-2003, 09:43 PM
Coiled2strike, didn't want you to miss my sentiments last night. Good luck next week.

coiled2strike
10-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Thanks,
Our hats to the Sealy Tigers, those guys are tough...we are very proud of our guys, they battled until the end...especially w/ the goalline stand...we are a little disappointed with our fans, though...i am beginning to understand why outsiders look down on navasota folks and how they've earned their "classless" label...dan burk is doing an incredible job with those kids...the people need to look back 2 years and see where they were without him...
i was actually at the bellville/stafford game...maybe i saw you at las fuentes b/4 the game...

coiled2strike
10-27-2003, 10:06 AM
I would love to see the Bellville/Sealy game...I don't doubt that the Brahmas will win, especially at the Pasture...but the 1st half should be incredible...good luck

BrahmaMom
10-27-2003, 10:13 AM
I wasn't @ Las Fuentes (I like Galileo's better). Ours was a boring game, I really felt for the Stafford kids and started quietly rooting for them. I, too, was proud of how your team bounced back from what they assumed would be a hands down win against Bellville. Sealy has a mystique that is tough to go up against, to fight to the end like y'all did shows an up-and-coming team that doesn't roll over and play dead. I hope y'all make the play-offs cuz I want Div2. Columbus will be tough, get those boys mentally prepared. Go Rattlers!

coiled2strike
10-27-2003, 10:19 AM
You're right...we'll face a very tough defense, IN Columbus...we're still a little banged up, too...

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-27-2003, 11:54 AM
I can really feel the love between the two of you. It's special. Touching.

Bellville22
10-27-2003, 12:14 PM
BrahmaMom:
I wasn't @ Las Fuentes (I like Galileo's better). Manuel's forever!!!

fullhouse
10-27-2003, 12:17 PM
Golden Pagoda ~ yum!

coiled2strike
10-27-2003, 12:55 PM
hey, fullhouse...
i'll be in your neck of the woods for the columbus game...got any good places to eat that are NOT mexican restaurants...

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-27-2003, 01:15 PM
Tuti's on the westside (Chicano soul food)

fullhouse
10-27-2003, 01:28 PM
coiled2strike:
hey, fullhouse...
i'll be in your neck of the woods for the columbus game...got any good places to eat that are NOT mexican restaurants...If you're coming thru Bellville, I highly recommend Golden Pagoda (if you like chinese), if you want some good BBQ, I'd recommend Hinze's across from Wal-Mart here in Sealy ~ they have GREAT pies too. Omar's (in Wal-Mart shopping center) has started serving seafood and it's good too.

Bellville22
10-27-2003, 01:48 PM
Hinze's BBQ in Sealy is good stuff. And fullhouse is right, Pagoda in Bellville is excellent.

Bandera YaYa
10-27-2003, 01:50 PM
Pro A Twins 157 F out:
I can really feel the love between the two of you. It's special. Touching.Looks like you are being ignored, such a shame, too...you are sooooooooooooo special also! :p

Pro A Twins 157 F out
10-27-2003, 01:53 PM
Ya Ya, you didn't ignore me. Why?

coiled2strike
10-27-2003, 03:02 PM
just liked seeing my name on the first page...

RAIDER96
10-27-2003, 04:02 PM
BrahmaMom:
I wasn't @ Las Fuentes (I like Galileo's better). Ours was a boring game, I really felt for the Stafford kids and started quietly rooting for them. I, too, was proud of how your team bounced back from what they assumed would be a hands down win against Bellville. Sealy has a mystique that is tough to go up against, to fight to the end like y'all did shows an up-and-coming team that doesn't roll over and play dead. I hope y'all make the play-offs cuz I want Div2. Columbus will be tough, get those boys mentally prepared. Go Rattlers!C'mon BM, be positive. I would like to see ya'll go div.1. I know you can handle anyone there and besides we wouldn't have to meet again. Hopefully we make it that far! Good luck where ever you end up!

BrahmaMom
10-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Raiders96, thanks for the wake-up call. I know our Brahmas can handle Div I this year, I am still kinda living in the past, I guess (we old folks do that too much). I'd like to see us play Burnet and win with no questionable call. This is the team to do it, they have the tools to go all the way. Go Brahmas!