PDA

View Full Version : Darrell Scott

Daddy D 11
01-25-2008, 01:36 PM
anymore news? how did his visits to LSU and Florida go? I think those were the 2 places:thinking:

Phil C
01-25-2008, 04:09 PM
I don't think we will know for sure until National Signing Day which I think is Feb. 6, 2008.

Old Tiger
01-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Pretty much it's down to Texas and Colorado. Nobody really knows where he is going and we won't know till signing day.

Starburst
01-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
anymore news? how did his visits to LSU and Florida go? I think those were the 2 places:thinking:

He has canceled his visits to LSU, and Florida. Mack Brown and Major Applewhite had an in home visit with him and his mother tuesday.

Starburst
01-27-2008, 05:48 AM
Update

Colorado has one more visit, but it will be without Hawkins. Texas will have one more visit as well, the day before national signing day. However Mack will not be able to be there. I am glad Texas will be able to get the final word in the day before he signs.

Also, if it counts for anything Scott is now on S.Harris' facebook

Old Tiger
01-27-2008, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Starburst
Update

Colorado has one more visit, but it will be without Hawkins. Texas will have one more visit as well, the day before national signing day. However Mack will not be able to be there. I am glad Texas will be able to get the final word in the day before he signs.

Also, if it counts for anything Scott is now on S.Harris' facebook Major will be and I think he'll get Scott. But no one will know till the morning of signing day. Colorado people are all defensive and Texas people are all like weary.