PDA

View Full Version : You've Been Expelled!

BobcatBenny
01-23-2008, 10:09 PM
This movie is going to make as much or more than The Passion. And . . . once again, Hollywood is going to be left scratching their head.

www.expelledthemovie.com/playgroundvideo3.swf

Discuss . . . and then put a lock on it! :D

FutureAD
01-23-2008, 10:33 PM
looks kind of interesting...

CelinaTurf
01-23-2008, 10:45 PM
I'll be discussing and unlocking....mud that I'm not!

charlesrixey
01-24-2008, 09:17 AM
whatever happened to the ouija board?

had ALL the answers!:p

BobcatBenny
01-24-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
whatever happened to the ouija board?

had ALL the answers!:p
Oh you devil dog trouble maker. That is satanic! :D

BobcatBenny
01-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by CelinaTurf
I'll be discussing and unlocking....mud that I'm not!
This is going to be a fun movie to watch, even if it is documentary style.

FutureAD
01-24-2008, 11:28 PM
ya it looks interesting in the fact that...you dont have to believe everything they say but it would be interesting to hear how other people think...

bandera7
01-24-2008, 11:44 PM
its about time the conservative side used the same weapons as the liberal side to fight for their cause. Apparently if you put it on video its true.

thewyliefan
01-25-2008, 01:29 AM
at the end of that when he says no one should go see it made me want to see it more....i was brain washed.

bobcat1
01-25-2008, 06:04 AM
I will go see this movie. Lightning and mud part was funny. The genetic code was interesting to me.

Diocletian
01-25-2008, 07:47 AM
This movie will prove one thing: Religion causes your mind to look for the right road to follow, when you should be building your own road.

This is no more true than the X-Files but it's much more interesting. I would love to get hold of the material this movie is using for references.

Old Tiger
01-25-2008, 07:53 AM
I'll watch the illegal version of this movie on the net. Seems very interesting.

STANG RED
01-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Oh boy, this is going to get goooooooooooooood! I cant wait till this movie comes out, and the spirited debates it causes. Hopefully it'll earge on more like minded people in the scientific and entertainment industries to come forward and put more of this kind of information out there to counterbalance the garbage we have been getting from the other side for the last 30+ years.
It's about time!

BobcatBenny
01-25-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
. . . This is no more true than the X-Files but it's much more interesting. . . .
Well, it certainly is much more interesting. . . and we will see if it comes to a true conclusion, but one thing I know for certain . . . Darwinism is not true.

crzyjournalist03
01-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Well, it certainly is much more interesting. . . and we will see if it comes to a true conclusion, but one thing I know for certain . . . Darwinism is not true.

heck, the actual title of his most famous book was

"On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life"

But people don't like the last part, so they just call it "On the Origin of Species".