PDA

View Full Version : Insideprepbaseball 3A Poll Breakdown

SINTON81
01-23-2008, 10:39 AM
Anyone have any info as to what his 3A poll breakdown says?
Here's the link, but you have to be a member to read on.
http://www.insideprepbaseball.com/

pirate4state
01-23-2008, 10:42 AM
Can't post info from paid sites on the open forum. If anyone has the info & they want to share it, they can send it to you via PM.

SINTON81
01-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Can't post info from paid sites on the open forum. If anyone has the info & they want to share it, they can send it to you via PM.
I understand. Anyone with any info please PM me.:cool: :cool:

Snyder_TigerFan
01-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by SINTON81
I understand. Anyone with any info please PM me.:cool: :cool:

I wouldn't mind seeing it myself.:)

pirate4state
01-23-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm confused.

GWOOD - Is this web site and the magazine I have one in the same with different names? Jason Becker's name is all over the place in the magazine & this site. :confused:

Sinton81 - the booster club is selling the magazine. Send me a PM if you want one.

GWOOD
01-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm confused.

GWOOD - Is this web site and the magazine I have one in the same with different names? Jason Becker's name is all over the place in the magazine & this site. :confused:

Sinton81 - the booster club is selling the magazine. Send me a PM if you want one.

Yes, it is the same. Jason Becker does both. The website used to be called Texas Baseball News. Then he changed it to Inside Prep and was trying to cover some of the southeastern states as well. Until this year, the magazine he put out was called Inside Prep.

It seems like last year Jason just focused on Texas.

tigerpride_08
01-23-2008, 09:46 PM
if possible, i would like a PM as well...:)