PDA

View Full Version : HEMOTOXIC, did I hear the score right?

navscanmaster
01-22-2008, 10:29 PM
My diamonette sister-in-law said the girls won 80-14 tonight? If that is true, ouch! Also, did you catch any JV/Frosh or boys' scores?

Bull19
01-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
My diamonette sister-in-law said the girls won 80-14 tonight? If that is true, ouch! Also, did you catch any JV/Frosh or boys' scores?

who they play? smithville?

HEMOTOXIC
01-22-2008, 11:09 PM
They played Bellville tonight. Not sure about the Girls Varsity final score, however, I do know that they were up 48-8 at the half.

The Boys Varsity won 75-72 in Bellville. NHS played horrible, however, Bellville does have a good team. It is always difficult playing in Bellville.

The JV boys lost by 10. Coach said that they played horrible too. The freshmen did win, however I'm not sure about the score.

HEMOTOXIC
01-22-2008, 11:18 PM
KBTX is reporting,

Girls:

Bellville 15
#5 Navasota 80, Final

Boys

#7 Navasota 75
Bellville 72, Final

navscanmaster
01-22-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
KBTX is reporting,

Girls:

Bellville 15
#5 Navasota 80, Final

Boys

#7 Navasota 75
Bellville 72, Final

Yeah, just caught the newscast. Thanks.

Bull19
01-23-2008, 09:19 AM
thats really not suprising about the girls score. however it is pretty sad.

the boys did play a tough game though. they had their chances to win it, just couldnt seem to hit the clutch shots.

HEMOTOXIC
01-23-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
thats really not suprising about the girls score. however it is pretty sad.

the boys did play a tough game though. they had their chances to win it, just couldnt seem to hit the clutch shots.

I liked the way that Bellville competed last night. They hustled on every play. They are a well coached bunch. I am beginning to like the little rilvalry between Bellville and Navasota. Good clean games being played between the two schools!

mistanice
01-23-2008, 12:13 PM
Diboll Girls 82 Rusk 46 last night. They are quietly getting back to their style of play from last season.

I'm sure I asked already, but did Diboll play Nav in the regional tourney last season? I can't remember, I do recall them playing Orangefield, Crockett.

Mace Griffin
01-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
Diboll Girls 82 Rusk 46 last night. They are quietly getting back to their style of play from last season.

I'm sure I asked already, but did Diboll play Nav in the regional tourney last season? I can't remember, I do recall them playing Orangefield, Crockett. you only play 2 games in the regional tourney. I believe it was Crockett over WOS then Diboll over Orangefield then Crockett over Diboll but im not 100 percent sure

mistanice
01-23-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Mace Griffin
you only play 2 games in the regional tourney. I believe it was Crockett over WOS then Diboll over Orangefield then Crockett over Diboll but im not 100 percent sure

Sorry, meant to say did they play Nav before the tournament.

HEMOTOXIC
01-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
Sorry, meant to say did they play Nav before the tournament.

No, the two teams didn't face each other at all last season.