PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Wild Wings

Astrosdawg07
01-22-2008, 08:51 PM
Does anyone else find this place addicting? We just got one here in Tyler, it opened yesterday and we went there for dinner. And then tonight I had a bunch of homework and I called in an order to go tonight lol...

Adidas410s
01-22-2008, 08:53 PM
do you have a Wing Stop or Hooters or Wing House??? I would put all of them above BWW's. The only thing BWW's has going for it is that they have a lot of TV's so it's easy to find a bunch of games to watch. Oh...and they have Golden Tee! :)

sahen
01-22-2008, 09:02 PM
yah...BWW's is good to go to if you want to watch a game you cant get at ur house or if u want to meet a buncha friends at a place for a drink and some food and a game....but i like Wing Stop and Wing Zone better for the taste of their wings...

Astrosdawg07
01-22-2008, 09:16 PM
No we don't have a Hooters or Wing House to my knowledge, but I do believe we have a Wing Stop.

ASUFrisbeeStud
01-22-2008, 09:18 PM
It's me and my fiances bar of choice if we want to just go eat and watch sports center. Sometimes they will have live music here and that's always a good time.

DU_stud04
01-22-2008, 09:23 PM
mmmm.... winghouse :)

big daddy russ
01-22-2008, 09:30 PM
I still think Hooters has the best wings. Slide right off the bone. The most tender of all the wing places I've tried.

And I agree with everyone who said they think BW3's is a great place to hang out with friends but that their food isn't phenomenal. Not that it's not good, I'd just prefer WingStop or Hooters. I do like it better than Wings 'n More, though.

Astrosdawg07
01-22-2008, 09:39 PM
I'm not sure Tyler will ever get a Hooters, it just a little too conservative of a town. Heck the nearest beer store is Kilgore (30 Mi). Personally I believe Smith Co. is the wettest dry country around.

LH Panther Mom
01-22-2008, 09:42 PM
I like being able to buy bottles of the sauce. Abilene is the closest one to us that's actually on the way somewhere we normally go. Needless to say, it makes it worth picking up a few bottles when we're there.

PHS Wildcats
01-22-2008, 09:44 PM
Wing Stop hands down. Palestine is suppose to get one some time this year.
:clap:

mistanice
01-23-2008, 12:19 AM
WING STOP!!! ORIGINAL HOT!

Panther One
01-23-2008, 12:32 AM
I could eat Buffalo Wild Wings every night! I love that place.

tortilla_man
01-23-2008, 12:35 AM
there is a new place here in Huntsville called tops & bottoms. Its buffalo wild wings meets hooters... Ive spent many of nights there since it opened a few weeks back, playing the players plus trivia and poker.. and also see people trying to eat this.

"SEVENTH INNING STRETCH BURGER - enough for the whole team - 3 lb. Certified Angus Beef Patty on a nine inch bun with all the fixings. Served with FIVE POUNDS of FRENCH FRIES ( no sides necessary with this one ) - $25.00"

http://topsandbottomsbar.com/

sahen
01-23-2008, 12:41 AM
3 lbs???? holy crap i cant imagine the dump you would have to take after downing that thing...ok sry that may have been unneccessary but that was my first thought...in all honesty im satisfied w/ myself when i down the pounder at fudruckers which is as big as my head, i cant imagine 3 lbs...plus those fries good lord, that said if i was there i'd try it...haha

Panther One
01-23-2008, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by tortilla_man
there is a new place here in Huntsville called tops & bottoms. Its buffalo wild wings meets hooters... Ive spent many of nights there since it opened a few weeks back, playing the players plus trivia and poker.. and also see people trying to eat this.

"SEVENTH INNING STRETCH BURGER - enough for the whole team - 3 lb. Certified Angus Beef Patty on a nine inch bun with all the fixings. Served with FIVE POUNDS of FRENCH FRIES ( no sides necessary with this one ) - $25.00"

http://topsandbottomsbar.com/
Wow!

http://topsandbottomsbar.com/images/7thinning/DSC01458.jpg

tortilla_man
01-23-2008, 12:57 AM
Ive been there a few times when people try to eat the whole thing, dont think its happen yet.... to much of everything!

http://topsandbottomsbar.com/images/7thinning/DSC01453.jpg

DU_stud04
01-23-2008, 01:02 AM
i hate when people call it bw3.....doesnt even make sense.... bdub's.....silly people.

big daddy russ
01-23-2008, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i hate when people call it bw3.....doesnt even make sense.... bdub's.....silly people.
It used to be called Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck before they moved to Texas (I think they've been here about a decade). The Weck is a sandwich they have at all the northern restaurants, but as far as I know, none of the Texas shops have 'em. Used to have a friend who managed one. Told me the whole story.

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2008, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
It used to be called Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck before they moved to Texas (I think they've been here about a decade). The Weck is a sandwich they have at all the northern restaurants, but as far as I know, none of the Texas shops have 'em. Used to have a friend who managed one. Told me the whole story.

its on their menu too

big daddy russ
01-23-2008, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
its on their menu too
Well you learn something new everyday.

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2008, 01:26 AM
Well you learn something new everyday.

i think... i mean, they've redesigned the menu's since i read it on there... but i am starting to really love hooters in corpus... i guess knowing most of the hooters girls and the fried pickles will do that to ya...

Old Tiger
I still think Hooters has the best wings. Slide right off the bone. The most tender of all the wing places I've tried.

And I agree with everyone who said they think BW3's is a great place to hang out with friends but that their food isn't phenomenal. Not that it's not good, I'd just prefer WingStop or Hooters. I do like it better than Wings 'n More, though. I'd have to say wing stop has the best wings. Hooters wings have a lot of fat and just don't taste to good.

DU_stud04
It used to be called Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck before they moved to Texas (I think they've been here about a decade). The Weck is a sandwich they have at all the northern restaurants, but as far as I know, none of the Texas shops have 'em. Used to have a friend who managed one. Told me the whole story. hmm there ya go..... all my friends from houston called it bw3's and they could never tell when what the w3 ment...... im still sticking with bdubs :D

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2008, 01:33 AM
hmm there ya go..... all my friends from houston called it bw3's and they could never tell when what the w3 ment...... im still sticking with bdubs :D

i'll be in carrollton thursday night, til monday...got plans saturday night... we'll be at Purgatory...

big daddy russ
01-23-2008, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I'd have to say wing stop has the best wings. Hooters wings have a lot of fat and just don't taste to good.
Ehhh, they taste like a chicken strip or piece of fried chicken with some sauce. Real wings have never seen breading. Their atomic sauce is good, though. I don't like it when places think that making wings hotter just means dousing them with more hot sauce.

Old Tiger
01-23-2008, 01:42 AM
Ehhh, they taste like a chicken strip or piece of fried chicken with some sauce. Real wings have never seen breading. Their atomic sauce is good, though. I don't like it when places think that making wings hotter just means dousing them with more hot sauce. Ya I hate real saucy wings. They are just to messy.

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2008, 01:43 AM
Ehhh, they taste like a chicken strip or piece of fried chicken with some sauce. Real wings have never seen breading. Their atomic sauce is good, though. I don't like it when places think that making wings hotter just means dousing them with more hot sauce.

Carribean jerk from BWW is great.

DU_stud04
01-23-2008, 01:43 AM
i'll be in carrollton thursday night, til monday...got plans saturday night... we'll be at Purgatory... why not go to a good club?

actually.... there arent any good clubs, best places are the bars/greenville blvd.

Panther One
01-23-2008, 01:44 AM
You want hot? Get the Blazin' sauce at BW3's.

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2008, 01:45 AM
why not go to a good club?

actually.... there arent any good clubs, best places are the bars/greenville blvd.

girlfriends B-day... they usually go to Greenville on fridays...

DU_stud04
i like hooters wings....they have the worst sauce though..... i like the buffalo chicken sandwich at winghouse....and they serve them wet. just like i like it :)

District303aPastPlayer
Originally posted by Panther One

You realize those come with warning labels and they actually wear gloves to bring them out to you...

DU_stud04
01-23-2008, 01:46 AM
girlfriends B-day... they usually go to Greenville on fridays... expect 70% asian on saturday night... thats how its been the last 2-3 times ive gone.

District303aPastPlayer
01-23-2008, 01:47 AM
expect 70% asian on saturday night... thats how its been the last 2-3 times ive gone.

right up your alley? lol... seriously... when was the last time...

DU_stud04
01-23-2008, 01:49 AM
right up your alley? lol... seriously... when was the last time... haha, think the last time i was tricked in going there was a month ago

Astrosdawg07
01-23-2008, 02:00 AM
Carribean jerk from BWW is great.

That's what I got tonight and it was great!

big daddy russ
01-23-2008, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Panther One
Man, I like hot but there is a threshold haha. I don't want to be in pain, I just want to feel it when I eat spicy foods. I don't know how bad those would light me up, but it sounds bad.

On that note, I've always wanted to try and finish off the Washbangers' Challenge (http://www.washbangers.com/challenges.php) at Harvey Washbangers in College Station. They're the ones where you sign a release form and they bring out a bucket in case you throw up.

They dipped a toothpick in the sauce and brought it out to me. I can handle some spicy foods, but that toothpick lit me up.

Maroon87
01-23-2008, 11:24 AM
There's a BWW about 2 blocks from my house. I go maybe 2-3 times a month. I usually get the Buffalitos.

jason
01-23-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Personally I believe Smith Co. is the wettest dry country around. i think erath county (includes stephenville and tarleton state) gets the honor for wettest dry county....