PDA

View Full Version : Out of State Posters

Mace Griffin
01-22-2008, 02:06 PM
Who else post on the 3a downlow from out of state? I think I saw a couple other out of staters but I was just wondering since the majority of the people I encounter on here are Texans (obviously sinces its a Texas High School football board) haha

charlesrixey
01-22-2008, 02:27 PM
i live in virginia (stationed here, with the marines) but i am from a 3A town (celina) so i don't know if i count or not in this (since i am native to the area).

i was born in mississippi to yankee parents, so i don't really know what i am ;)

Mace Griffin
01-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
i live in virginia (stationed here, with the marines) but i am from a 3A town (celina) so i don't know if i count or not in this (since i am native to the area).

i was born in mississippi to yankee parents, so i don't really know what i am ;) Im originally from Texas as well just move around a lot I was in Orlando, Florida, now im in Baltimore, Maryland.

BILLYFRED0000
01-22-2008, 07:52 PM
Well, I think I am an out of state poster. I mean ok, I live in Celina. And every year Celina never plays anybody and wins a title.
So I figure, We must be from out of state.
We just come in for the title game and then leave cause we never play anybody.

zebrablue2
01-22-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Well, I think I am an out of state poster. I mean ok, I live in Celina. And every year Celina never plays anybody and wins a title.

LOL.

turbostud
01-22-2008, 09:09 PM
HaHa

wildstangs
01-22-2008, 09:17 PM
I live in Canada. Oh wait, they call this the Texas Panhandle. Sure does look/feel like Canada sometimes.

Sweetwater96
01-22-2008, 09:42 PM
I live in Memphis, Tennessee. I grew up in Sweetwater, Texas!

tigerpride_08
01-22-2008, 10:13 PM
if my parents let me, i will go work in Colorado for the summer...:D

88bobcats
01-22-2008, 10:21 PM
I live in Orange, Texas.....right on the border.

However, with the sudden increase in purple-and-yellow (gold?) bayou bengal t-shirts, I'd swear I was part of Louisiana.

It's bad enough that they're t-shirt fans.....but they're t-shirt fans for a different state! Geez!

olddawggreen
01-22-2008, 11:26 PM
I live in Southlake, but it seems like everyone I meet here is from somewhere up north, so I kind of feel like I live out of state sometimes,:confused:

KingRob
01-23-2008, 07:28 AM
I was born in Cuero, but I have lived in Germany for over 20 years. Air Force sent me over here, took early retirement and decided to stay here. I love it, but I do miss watching the Gobblers play and Whataburger. Luckily my job requires me to fly over the pond once a year, so this helps my home sickness pass.

SwtwtrMstngs04
01-23-2008, 11:15 AM
When I get out of Iraq I will be in Clarksville TN once again.

BullFrog Dad
01-23-2008, 11:50 AM
Check my signature.

Ranger Mom
01-23-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
I live in Southlake, but it seems like everyone I meet here is from somewhere up north, so I kind of feel like I live out of state sometimes,:confused:

I must have missed something.....I didn't know you lived in Southlake!

pirate4state
01-23-2008, 12:04 PM

Finally, you admit you don't play anyone. :p ;)

What happens in the years you don't win the title? :D

olddawggreen
01-23-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I must have missed something.....I didn't know you lived in Southlake!

Actually I've worked here in the Fort Worth area for the last 5 years, commuting home to Burnet every weekend. Finally decided to move the family up here last January (2007). Now I'm with the family all week and make the trip to Burnet once or twice a month to tend to business there. It's been a great decision, just wish I had done it 2 years before after my oldest graduated from Burnet in 05. Kids grow up fast and I missed alot during the weeks when I was away from home.

I grew up a Bulldog, graduated one son from Burnet and will always be a Bulldog fan, but now I have a couple playing for the Dragons, so from here on out I guess I'm happy being a Dragondawg.;)

I'm looking forward to the Dogs making it back to 3a. 4a and 5a football is exciting, but it's my opinion that 3a football is small town football at its best. I haven't given up the season tickets in Burnet and don't plan to. :D