PDA

View Full Version : Ground Hog Day

maroonpirate04
01-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Let's not forget this day while most Texans are waiting to see where each school will be placed, and new schools opening this fall. The nation will be awaiting for the arrival of this little guy. A tradition that has been going on for years. Happy Ground Hog Day:) Also February marks Leap Year

Mace Griffin
01-22-2008, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Let's not forget this day while most Texans are waiting to see where each school will be placed, and new schools opening this fall. The nation will be awaiting for the arrival of this little guy. A tradition that has been going on for years. Happy Ground Hog Day:) Also February marks Leap Year I love groundhog day its such an underrated holiday. Are you a fan of the Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day I always thought that one was a holiday classic.

maroonpirate04
01-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Mace Griffin
I love groundhog day its such an underrated holiday. Are you a fan of the Bill Murray movie Groundhog Day I always thought that one was a holiday classic.

Yep that movie is funny

Mace Griffin
01-22-2008, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by maroonpirate04
Yep that movie is funny I hope it gets aired a few times over the next week to get everyone ready for the big day. Outside of New Years, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Im all about Groundhog day