PDA

View Full Version : Tiki Barber and the Giants going to the SB

'84 Stang
01-21-2008, 11:32 PM
After the Giants won last night - I wondered what must Tiki be thinking....Would the Giants have been able to win last night with Tiki in the line-up?.... All we heard when he retired last year was - how will the Giants even have a decent team.....even Strahan pondered retirement before training camp.....

Old Tiger
01-21-2008, 11:44 PM
does it matter? Bellicheck has two weeks to prepare for them so we'll see stuff the patriots have not shown and to add to the two weeks of preperation they also have played them before. Bill does a much better job the second time around.

SNYDER325TIGERS
01-22-2008, 12:26 AM
The frekin Giants better win! Thats all I can say! If that stupid pats win im ganna be mad! I hate Tom Brady

Old Tiger
01-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
The frekin Giants better win! Thats all I can say! If that stupid pats win im ganna be mad! I hate Tom Brady why then you'll have to hear from the 72 dolphins and all their bullcrap.

'84 Stang
01-22-2008, 12:44 AM
lol....sometimes it sounds like all those old 'fins have to live for is their "perfect" season.....if the Pats win......maybe they will all croak!

Bull Butter
01-22-2008, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
does it matter? Bellicheck has two weeks to prepare for them so we'll see stuff the patriots have not shown and to add to the two weeks of preperation they also have played them before. Bill does a much better job the second time around.

Yeah it matters because there's 30 other NFL teams dying to be where the Giants are right now.