PDA

View Full Version : West Texas Relays...

audasmom7
03-08-2003, 08:02 PM
This was Jeremy's 1st year to have to do the relays without his older brother...we sure do miss him...Wyle is fast..

Ranger Mom
03-08-2003, 08:34 PM
I went on Friday. I don't know if that kid from Wylie is the same one I saw at the regional meet from last year - but he sure did look like him. Not very big, but is he ever FAST!!!

Wtx_coach
03-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Ranger Mom:
I went on Friday. I don't know if that kid from Wylie is the same one I saw at the regional meet from last year - but he sure did look like him. Not very big, but is he ever FAST!!!Hey rangermom, what kid from wylie are you guys talking about, I went to the meet saturday and terry from Pecos won both the 100 and 200 and had the best time in the pre lims in both events, so what event are yall talking about, get back with me, I know wylie was good in the mile realy.

vet93
03-08-2003, 11:18 PM
I think that they were talking about Tommy Felts. He is a senior from Abilene Wylie.

Ranger Mom
03-09-2003, 08:48 AM
I have no idea what his name was, Vet may be right. I was only there a few hours and I believe it was in the 800 meter relay where I saw him run. I just remembered him from last year. He ran the 3rd leg and was fairly far back place wise. He blew past several guys. I don't remember where Wylie came in on that race, but I remember they placed. As far as the Pecos kid goes, I probably saw him run also, but they were doing hurdles on the side I sat on, and all the dashes across the track. It was hard to tell who was running over there. We had a hard enough time trying to pick the Greenwood kids (especially the girls) out of the Ruidoso kids. Our uniforms were almost exactly alike, except the color, navy blue vs. black. With the sun out like it was, I had a hard time distinguishing what color they were.

pero chato
03-10-2003, 10:13 AM
Wylie has two kids that aren't very big, but are very fast. Tommy Felts and Adam Baugh. At the West Texas Relays, Tommy Felts slightly pulled a hammy on Friday and didn't run Saturday. Adam Baugh was playing soccer on Friday so he didn't run prelims. in the 100 or 200. He only ran in the relays. Baugh did a great job at the anchor in the 800 relay winning in a photo finish, after trailing by at least 10 meters.