PDA

View Full Version : FOr those of you who have seen Cloverfield

hawkfan
01-19-2008, 05:24 PM
What does the Monster look like?

Starburst
01-19-2008, 05:44 PM
It looked stupid, I would highly suggest waiting until it hit dvd.

But if you must know, it had 2 arms, 2 legs, a tail and crawed around most of the time. It was light brown with a skeltonish face, and little spider things fall off its back that attacked people. I will see if I cant google up something that is accurate.

tigerpride_08
01-19-2008, 05:48 PM
the movie got me very dizzy :(

Old Tiger
01-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
the movie got me very dizzy :( Sure you just didn't go in dizzy? :D

Starburst
01-19-2008, 06:01 PM
The way it was flimed made me dizzy as well, I caught myself trying to move my head to look around the angles they gave. It was kind of annoying.

Emerson1
01-19-2008, 06:50 PM
I thought they did the home video part just fine. I would of loved to have seen a better view of that one scene with the army and the monster, that was awesome. I was surprised the thing actually looked real whenever they did show it. I can't believe how short it was, it's 80 minutes with credits. I guess they did what they could with only a $30 million budget

I watched I am Legend the night before, and didn't like how they didn't fill us in on more of a back story or show people evacuating the city. So I just kind of used Cloverfield to imagine how I am Legend would of been.

GreenGobbla
01-19-2008, 06:57 PM
i liked the movie personally...

BobcatBenny
01-19-2008, 07:12 PM
I went and saw it this afternoon and enjoyed it.

Just keep your head on a swivel! :D

Gp83
01-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Movie was awesome but I felt sick afterward due to the camera motion

tigerpride_08
01-19-2008, 10:47 PM
yea people were saying outside that the movie sucked but me and my buds really enjoyed it...i over heard one woman saying how she was dizzy, stomach felt inside out, and could barely walk:D

NastySlot
01-20-2008, 12:02 AM
I quess to each his or her own.........I liked the filming of it...through the video camera......but I left very disappointed........where the heck did the monster come from and why?........ and did they destroy it?.........If asked I would recommend waiting for it to come out on dvd...........my wife couldn't believe how short it was.

Emerson1
01-20-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
I quess to each his or her own.........I liked the filming of it...through the video camera......but I left very disappointed........where the heck did the monster come from and why?........ and did they destroy it?.........If asked I would recommend waiting for it to come out on dvd...........my wife couldn't believe how short it was.
I couldn't either. The theater start time was 2:20, and I was in my truck right at 3:40 and 220 is when the intro and previews start

formermbcouns
01-20-2008, 01:37 AM
Money back, please? lol

King_LeYoeNidas
01-20-2008, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
but I left very disappointed........where the heck did the monster come from and why?........ and did they destroy it?.........

Both questions were answered. Near the end as Rob and Beth are taking the pictures (after bombing) you see something behind them fall into the water from the sky in the distance. Most likely the monster. If you stayed after the credits, you know whether or not it was destroyed (it wasn't)

Emerson1
01-20-2008, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
Both questions were answered. Near the end as Rob and Beth are taking the pictures (after bombing) you see something behind them fall into the water from the sky in the distance. Most likely the monster. If you stayed after the credits, you know whether or not it was destroyed (it wasn't)
What did they show? Me and my friend were going to stay to see if there was anything but didn't.